Brindle Mealy Dark Bay Extended Spotted Blanket: Closed by iAmDiversity

Based on Click to view
Artist iAmDiversity [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Mealy Dark Bay Extended Spotted Blanket: Closed

Postby iAmDiversity » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:28 pm

I am really happy with this girls design and after much debating wether or not to keep her I've decided to adopt her out.

To win this girl write a story about something that she experienced as a nuglet and how it have affected her personality. The story have to be between 1001-2009 words.
Once I feel I've gotten enough finished entries I will close this for judging, I will warn 1 day before closing and will not make any extensions after that.

You cannot edit the form (by centering, coloring, add extra information, fonts etc), edited forms will be ignored.

Ralonica Thorondor wrote:Username: Ralonica Thorondor
Name: Rane
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,39
Story:
Last edited by iAmDiversity on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Mealy Dark Bay Extended Spotted Blanket

Postby SnowStar » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Dropped out due to the sudden lack of time for me to finish my story, I'm sorry. :c
Last edited by SnowStar on Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Username: FrostDragon636, feel free to call me Frost. ^-^
Name: Mako
Story: w.i.p
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remini » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:17 am

Username: Misha
Name: Neara
Story: The crisp smell of fall had begun to settle in, the leaves dripping from the trees along the edge of the darkened forest. When she awoke, that exotic smell pierced her with both joy and excitement, which made her anxiously leap to her feet. She'd never seen fall, never smelt the beautiful scents and seen the sun fall and rise next to the soft fluttering of the trees as they swayed in the wind along with the leaves that had been picked off the scrawny branches.

She thought about nudging her parents awake, but looked longingly towards the forest ahead of her. They always took so long to get up and moving, and who knew how long the sight would last? Rebelling against her usually loyal and goody-goody nature she headed off, alone.

Flicking her ears down as she was a tad bit scared, she entered the forest, jumping at the sound of a crunch beneath her feet. She looked down, only to see a large path of browned and fallen leaves. She cautiously placed another hoof down, only to hear the same agonizing sound of another leave being crushed beneath her. She had this odd idea that plants and grass could feel, and this made her swallow painfully as she said sorry with every step she took after that.

Absorbing her foreign surrounds a smile touched her face, the wind carrying even more new scents towards her. Now happy and less frightened, she ran about, letting the wind rush through her mane and carry her wherever it was headed. Perking her ears up, she heard what sounded like a small stream. Sticking her tongue out to feel the heat, she nodded to herself and began to run towards it.

Her piercing yellow eyes could have melded with the sun as she scanned the area, eagerly heading forward. She didn't yet know what exactly the sound of the bubbling brook hid beneath it's elegant appeal.

This part took her an hour, but in her mind it seemed to be only minutes. She was quite literally stopping to smell the roses. She was enjoying her first adventure, her first time away from home, her first time rebelling from her parents words of, 'Never go anywhere without us, it's not safe!' So far she had encountered not one bad thing, besides her needless killing of the innocent fallen leaves, which made her cringe slightly.

She could almost taste the river as the sound bounced around the trees. Propelling forward, she skidded to a halt and dove her head in to get as much water as she could in the next five seconds, as if it was a challenge to had to complete. Opening her eyes, she saw an assault of fish and other small creatures. Taking her now soaked head and mane out of the water, she was already ready to move on.

She took notice that the brook emptied into a large lake, and came up with an extremely fun, but also risky idea. She leapt into the brook, which was deeper then she expected to say the least, as it carried her down and into the lake in a matter, although she felt that she could drown as her legs reached aimlessly for footing. Once thrown into the stilled water, she threw her head up as her legs worked tirelessly to take her to the top.

She gasped for a breath, legs kicking underneath her to keep her afloat. She was surrounded by a weird green plant that stuck to her coat and mane. She spit some out that had been caught in her mouth and scrambled towards the bank. Getting tired, she weakened her pace until she felt an odd scaley thing brush against her rear. Eyes widening, her fur almost stood on end with fear. Whatever it was, it was huge.

Another rub, against her hooves this time.

Suddenly her legs kicked into third gear and she paddled as fast as she could to the bank, frightened that her life was on the line. She kicked whatever it was as she swam, as the foreign creature attempted to come up behind her. Finally digging her hooves into land, she leapt which got her closed to the edge, the creature now visible as she looked back.

It was green, long, slim, scaly, and had a long mouth as well as a tail as long as her. It had four legs pinned beneath it as it swam forth, moving in what seemed to be a swirled fashion.

Another leap, and she was out of the water, but it wasn't the end of the battle. The creature hissed, following her out and snapping it's jaws. It had so many teeth she shivered, already feeling like that was going to be the last moment of her life.

Then, she turned around. She curled her tail up onto her back as her father had done many times before when threatened, and let out a deep throated sound. The creature still came forth, but she slammed a hoof down on it's head before it could open it's jaws.
Confused, the creature shot it's head back, almost causing her to fall as she lost balance. Realizing this was her chance, she ran as fast as she could, before tripping over a branch and rolling a few times before friction did it's job. Her breath was fast as she looked around, tired and scared.

Things like, 'What was that?' and 'Am I safe?' flooded into her mind, scrambling to her feet. The creature wasn't anywhere in sight, as she wandered around aimlessly. How was she to get home, and where was she now? She was scared, alone, weak, and young.

"Neara!" A deep throated voice called, which caused her eyes to widen and fill with water as she trembled, letting out the same call back, wordlessly. She could hear the hooves of two Nukitta's like herself, and she let out a cry as her parents came into view.

The two looked like perfection to her, all she ever wanted to see and all she could ever wish for at this moment. The leaves fell silently as they nudged her to her feet, her mother crying with relief and her father giving her a smile seeing that she was alive.

She struggled to her hooves and her mother examined her, nudging her lovingly as she examined Neara's body to make sure no harm had come to her one and only daughter. Her mother noticed how dirty and scared she was, as well as the tears that dripped of her dirt coated face, leaving clean trails down her gorgeous browned coat to reveal the white marks that dotted her face.
Neara leant against her father, using his strong legs and side for support. Her breathing was sharp as the tears still fluttered to the ground. No one said a word until they were out of the forest, darkness setting in.

"You are to never do that again, you know." Her father grumbled sternly.

Neara nodded, looked towards the ground. "I don't want to." She replied in honesty, slowly making her way to the rest of the group with only the sound of her own hooves as comfort.

She didn't want to leave her parents sides. She didn't want to be alone again. She didn't want to feel that horrible, heart stopping fear of feeling as if her life was going to end. Her time of recklessness and not caring was over, although shortlived as it was. She was going to listen, she was going to do as her parents taught her. They knew best, and now she knew that she had been a fool.

She'd been foolish to think there had been nothing scary about the forest, as she'd been tricked to believe so. The leaves had drawn her in, the way the sun had skirted around the edges of the trees had made her believe it was a paradise. The sounds and scents had made her think it was safe, a place she belonged. Oh how wrong she'd been.

Her eyes narrowed as she layed down that night, looking towards the forest as the moonlight danced between the branches of the trees. "I know now." She whispered to her self as her memories from earlier sprung to life every time she blinked. "I know." She repeated, closing her eyes one final time before the breathing of the rest of the group finally lulled her to sleep.
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞©
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:25 am

Woah. *w*
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Username: Ralonica Thorondor
Name: Rane
Story:
I was such a rowdy nuglet. Risky, daring and energetic, nothing could calm me down. I always wanted to prove that I could leap the highest, run the fastest, turn the quickest. I believed that I was the strongest, bravest, fastest, smartest and most courageous nuglet that ever lived.
I was cocky, loud, and truly obnoxious. And not even the harshest scolding from the sternest doe could put me in my place.

My childhood memories are full of daring escapades, crazy adventures and silly attempts to prove my strength and valour to the other nukkitas and nuglets. But the adults thought I was amusing and naïve, and my peers thought I was a general pain in the behind with all my daring theatrics. Only a small, quiet handful of nuglets actually admired my skill, and they were all younger than me, and too naïve to see anything else.

There is one memory, though, that stands out from all the daring tricks of my innocent youth. Funnily enough, this was the most humiliating and terrible experience I had when I was a nuglet.
It’s interesting how the good memories fade in your mind, but the bad memories are always as clear as the day they happened.

~~~

It was late summer, the weather teetering on the cusp of autumn, the trees starting to shed their leaves while the drowsy warmth of summer lingered, not willing to give in to the chilly bite of autumn wind. The days were balmy, the nights cool and sharp and us nuglets rejoiced in the new leaf litter that carpeted the ground. I was at the fore of the frolicking youth, eager to prove myself to the others, eager to earn glory in the changing season.

The herd was lingering in the mountains, on a large plateau that was surrounded by a sloping valley on one edge, a steep ridge on the other and massive rock piles in between. The youngsters made their fun by racing along the top of the ridge, up and down the slope of the valley and in and out of the rock piles. The more daring of us barrelled down the side of the ridge, our momentum rolling us across the plateau to finally reach the rocks, where we leapt up the piles of fragmented stone to leap from one pile to the other. We would race each other down this steep, wild course, trying to be the first to reach the summit of the tallest rock pile.

I was the riskiest of all of the nuglets. The others would check their speed as they ran down the slope, going that little bit slower so they could find sure footing. They would slow down as they loped across the plateau, and as they reached the rock piles they would pause between each jump, gathering themselves and carefully calculating each leap. But I wouldn’t take such precautions. I couldn’t. I was the fastest, strongest and bravest of all the nuglets and someone of such skill couldn’t possibly make way for cautious actions.

In those days on the plateau, I raced with danger. I enticed it, and although my mother warned me, it was too thrilling to stop. Everyone thought I would come to a bad end. I was the example that does used to warn their nuglets of what could happen. I was the bad girl. And I had no idea of what I was doing.

Cool autumn gradually took over the balmy summer days, and the weather became cloudy, bearing the hint of rain. The youngsters became restless, frisking and play fighting, running around more than ever, anxious and energetic. And I ran the gauntlet again and again, from the ridge to the rocks, beating every other nuglet as I was more daring and risky than they were. I put my life on the line.

Pretty soon the other nuglets tired of being beaten. They soured their tempers towards me, and I soon had to bribe them to race – enticing them with head starts to make them believe they could win. But again and again they declined and my restlessness grew. But after my constant pleading, a small group of rowdy young bucks agreed, determined to put me in my place, on the terms that if they lost the race I wouldn’t ask again.

The race started immediately. I gave the others a head start of a few metres, from courtesy, but also because I was convinced I would thrash them with my superior speed. So as soon as they had gone a fair way, I took off – racing down the ridge at an uncontrollably fast speed, gaining on the others with every stride I took.

I reached the plateau too fast. I couldn’t control my strides. I was running because if I stopped I would fall, my momentum pushing me on. I drew equal with the others, slowly drawing in front, unable to slow my steps and enjoying every minute of it.

I loved every moment of that race. I ate up the adrenaline like a hungry nukkita, relishing the feeling as I bypassed my opponents. I approached the rocks at a flying speed, joyfully running as fast as I could.

That’s when the first feeling of fear hit me. My exhilaration dropped. I couldn’t slow down, and I was approaching the rocks too fast to turn away. I was running, head first, into a dangerous place. And I could find no way out.

As soon as that horrible realisation hit me, I started to dig in my hooves. With each step I planted my hooves hard into the ground, my strides becoming jarred and awkward as I tried to slow down. I felt my momentum lessening, but I would still reach the rocks at a terrifying speed.

I soon came close to the first pile. Close to the first place where we jumped, the place where we started to ascend to the tallest pile. Going so fast I could barely think, I realised that I would have to take a leap. Otherwise, I would end up smashing into the first rock pile.

I frantically gathered myself, leaping up onto the first pile. I was too fast, I was too unbalanced. As soon as my hooves scraped the top of the pile, I slipped. My legs came out from underneath me, and I was falling – falling to the ground.

I hit the ground with a sickening thud. My right foreleg hit the ground first, jarring terribly. Pain shot up through the leg, into my shoulder, and the rest of my body followed. I couldn’t feel anything except fiery pain through my leg and shoulder. I didn’t move. I was in shock, the sound of blood pumping in my ears, the adrenaline of the moment still in my system.

Pretty soon I registered the sound of running nukkitas, and in moments my line of sight was filled with the faces of concerned nukkitas who had seen my fall. As soon as I saw them, my mouth turned into a grimace. I propelled myself into a standing position, pushing myself up with my back legs, curling my tail high over my back. Daring to put weight on my injured limb, I snapped at the other nukkitas, biting at them until they left.

The next few days were torture. My injury wasn’t serious, but it kept me from running for four days. For the first day I limped pitifully around, watching woefully as the other nuglets ran the very gauntlet I had run – but slower, and without injury. I was bitter. I was hurt. I was inconsolable.

But after that first 24 hours of agony, things got better. My cocky behaviour peeled away, the self-glory vanishing as I watched the others run. For the first time in my life I wasn’t strong, I wasn’t fast. I could hardly walk, I was in a bad mood, but I learnt so much.

After the difficult days things got better. I could walk and run properly. I even dared to run the gauntlet, but slower and more cautiously than even the most timid nuglets had been. I was tentative about running, fearful that I would fall, that next time I would not heal. But over time, my confidence and daring approach to life flowed back into me.

My obnoxious and reckless streak was destroyed when I fell.

Now, I’m so much more aware of everything. I’m more humble, more careful, but still confident and courageous. And when I see an obnoxious and cocky nukkita walk by, I feel so thankful I didn’t end up like that.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:16 am

Dropping....
Last edited by teresa8oats on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowbutt. » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Are we allowed to add other Nukittas in it? c:

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

ImageImageImage
snowbutt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iAmDiversity » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:27 am

SleepingWithSirens wrote:
Are we allowed to add other Nukittas in it? c:

Yes you are^^
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowbutt. » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 am

Username: SleepingWithSirens
Name: Bloom
Story:

This story includes my other Nukitta, Tease, in the end of it. However, the one in the beginning is undefined. I'll refer to her as 'Gold'.

The beginning of the story starts here..^^;

Bloom would peer around her surroundings, trailing behind the herd. She liked being in the back so that she could scout around them and protect the Nuglets of the Herd. She would freeze up when she glanced to her side to see that someone was beside her, matching her pace. "H-hello..?" She'd whisper out uncertainty, unsure if she was just imagining the golden-colored shorty. She was, indeed, drowsy.. So it would make sense. She'd give her head a small shake and pointedly look forward. "Hi." The doe would sing-song out heartily, apparently in a jolly good mood.

And soon after that and much discussion, the two would become great friends. The name of the Doe was unspecified, however she did give a nickname, which was Gold. It made sense, her coat was just..Wow. Especially when the sunlight highlighted it in just the right places. Bloom swooned enviously, sometime gazing at the ones fur, deep in thought. Sure, she herself had a fine feature, finding many people commenting on the 'white blanket' on her back, as many called it, with many different-sized spots here and there.

One day, as they were walking,

WIP.
Had to stop it here because I'm awaiting for my friend to reply, asking him if it was possible for me to use his Nukitta in the story. c:

I won't be able to finish my form..^^; There's a lot going on for me in real life and I need to focus on that.
Last edited by snowbutt. on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken