Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Silver Sonic II by Bolt1784

Artist Bolt1784 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Silver Sonic II

Postby Bolt1784 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:40 am

Just decided to draw a charrie from my Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction that i'm writing on Fanfiction.net ♥ SS belongs to Sega, and his design is from Sonic Adventure. He appeared in the game, but was never activated, so he didn't play a part in the story.

Just so that I don't forget ~

Name: Silver Sonic II

Abilities: Flight, Super strength, Super speed

Armaments: Wrist laser cannons, Wrist missile launches, Grappling cables

Personality: When first activated, Silver Sonic had next to no personality of his own. He was simply another one of Eggman's mindless robots dead set on eliminating his targets - Sonic the Hedgehog and Metal Sonic ( you'd have to read the fanfic to know why ). This was mainly because he had not long been activated. However, as he battled against his enemies, he started to develop a cocky sort of personality, and after being repaired by Eggman after the fight, he also developed a strong dislike for his old comrade, Mecha Sonic. He became rebellious and hot tempered, yet fiercely protective and very observant - with a strong like for a sense of superiority of course. He is also finding a sense of morality in him despite his 'evil' alignment, and has used his protectiveness to defend his friend, Bionic Sonic, from Mecha Sonic's bullying nature many times. He is currently the only robot in the Metal Sonic Series to be able to stand up to Mecha Sonic, as he is one of the fiercest robots in the series.
»
Bolt1784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me