Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dozer Adopts (open) by nice

Artist nice [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by nice

Dozer Adopts (open)

Postby nice » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 am

the above dozer is "toast", owned by twistyy. please do not copy.

Hey guys! Welcome to the new adopts, Dozers! Read, pass through, look around, do whatever you wish. c:

For now, twistyy and annalia will be the only artists and moderators for this thread. If it gets popular, we will take applications for artists and moderators.

Dozers are best described as small, dinosaur like animals, mixed with slight bulldog features. They grow to be the size of a large house cat. They normally weigh around 25-30lbs. They have long, heavy tails that they cannot lift, and simply drag around with them. They have very short fur, and have adapted to live in every habit besides the tundra and ocean. Their bottom teeth are over-sized and stick out of their mouths. Their coats can vary in different colors and designs, but the color range stays around natural and earth themed, and rarely is a Dozer seen with unnatural colors. Their designs are also symmetrical, unless stated otherwise. One other thing that is unusual, is that they have no toes.

Dozers aren't aggressive creatures. They are laid back and social, and rarely are threatened or do threaten. When threatened, they try to waddle off and avoid physical interaction as much as possible. But, if it's needed, they are very dangerous. They are one to stand together in fights, and defend fellow Dozers.

Dozers are known for being very lazy. They sleep almost 75% of the day, and during the other 25% of the day when they are awake, they gorge on food and stuff up for the day of sleep ahead. They rise at dawn and are asleep by noon.

When being bred, Dozers can have a nest of up to three eggs, rarely more. The hatchlings, or Dozies, are about the size of a small chihuahua when born. Their horns at this age are barely visible. Dozies stay with their parents for up to two years.

Respect everyone and anyone who posts here. If someone is being rude or disrespectful, please ignore then until a moderator is present to deal with the matter.
-----
All artists are moderators. Please respect them just as much as you would anyone else.
-----
Do not beg to be an artist or moderator. When applications are open, follow the rules under that and apply.
-----
Do not ask for customs. Customs might come later when this gets more popular, but then again, they might just be reserved for artists and moderators.
-----
Do not spam this thread or any staff. We understand you might get frustrated if one of us is not online for x reason, but we do have multiple people trying to help and deal with the issue you're having, or the question you need answered.
-----
Do not steal any designs, remake designs, headers/banners, or the species made in this thread. The artists have worked hard on these designs, and the owners of the Dozer have worked hard on their forms and/or have paid for their custom designs.
-----
Follow the instructions of the artists to get the Dozer you are interested in. Each Dozer has a set of rules needed to be followed in the thread the artist has made. Please follow those rules.

Read the thread of the desired Dozer, and follow the instructions on the page.

- twistyy & annalia ;;

- twistyy & annalia ;;

- none

- none

Species © twistyy
Lineart © twistyy
Thread Setup and Design © annalia
Designs © Respective Arists
Last edited by nice on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
nice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dozer Adopts (open)

Postby nice » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:15 am

posting is now open! <3

we will start working on designs soon.