Iubatos Lupus - Breeding Center (OPEN) by cmichb

Based on Click to view
Artist cmichb [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Iubatos Lupus - Breeding Center (OPEN)

Postby cmichb » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:21 am

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ιυвαтσѕ ℓυρυѕ вяєє∂ιηg ¢єηтєя!

We are currently OPEN to forms.

Main Iubatos Lupus Adoption thread

This topic is meant for people who would like to breed their Iubatos Lupus. :)
Simply fill out a breeding form and either PM it to the artist who you would like to do the breeding for you, or post it on this thread with your favoured artist. If you post it on this thread and your favoured artist does not have time to do it, another artist will do it for them.
There are, however, some important rules for breeding that must be read before you fill out a form.

вяєє∂ιηg яυℓєѕ

• Be respectful of everyone (artists/moderators/other users)

• Do not bribe/guilt trip/complain if your Iubatos Lupus' baby or babies do not turn out the way you wanted.

• Do not steal this species idea or anyone's Iubatos lupus. Theft will not be tolerated and is taken very seriously.

Only post a form/PM an artist with a form when this breeding center is open!! Your form will be ignored if you post when the title says closed.

• Handle your Iubatos Lupus with care. If you do not want your Iubatos Lupus, PM the artist who made it with a reason for not wanting it anymore (quitting, very busy with little or no time for internet, etc.). It will then be put up for adoption or can be gifted to someone you know and want to take care of it.

You must wait 2 months before you can breed a newborn baby/the same Iubatos Lupus again.

• Special #50 Iubatos Lupus can only be bred once and have 1 baby, so choose their mate wisely. Their babies will only have half of their line edits (the #50's special antlers and flowers, mane, tail, etc.)

Remember that the baby/babies you keep count in your 6-Iubatos Lupus-limit.

• Tell the artist who is going to breed your Iubatos Lupus who is going to be keeping the baby/babies so they can add the person's username to the form. If there are two babies and you and the other user decide to keep 1 each, you must also tell the artist and they will make two forms and add 1 username to each.

Guest artists cannot do breeding orders.

You aren't allowed allowed to breed your Iubatos Lupus more than 2 times.
• You may breed your Iubatos Lupus with someone else's or with your own, however you need to quote the other person's permission through PM/post to do so.
- quoted from the rules on the main Iubatos Lupus thread.

gєηєтι¢ѕ

The genetics of you babies obviously dependant on it's/their parents.
They will have the colours/designs of either their mother or father - in most cases; both.
Usually, female babies look more like their mother and male babies look more like their father.
If the Iubatos Lupus parents have extra fur, it is impossible for the baby/babies to not have extra fur as well. If one parent has extra fur and the other does not, it will vary if the baby/babies does/do have extra fur or not too.

вяєє∂ιηg ƒσям

Fill out this form and either PM it to the artist who you want to do your breeding, or post it on this thread with your favoured artist. Hopefully, the artist you requested will see your form, if not, another artist will do the breeding instead. If you are breeding you Iubatos Lupus with someone else's, they must post a form too or you can post their permission for the breeding into your form. If you would like to see the list of artists we have available, go to the main thread by clicking the link at the top of this post. Guest artists cannot do breeding orders. You can make 3 suggestions (e.g. baby/babies genders, parent you want the baby/babies to look more like, etc.). If you don't want to many any suggestions, just leave them blank.

Code: Select all
[b]Your username:[/b]
[b]Other person's username: (LEAVE BLANK OR DELETE IF YOU ARE NOT BREEDING WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S)[/b]
[b]Other person's permission in a quote: (ONLY FOR BREEDING WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO POST A FORM)[/b]
[b]Mother's name:[/b]
[b]Father's name:[/b]
[b]Mother LINK:[/b]
[b]Father LINK:[/b]
[b]Artist you would like to have your breeding order done by:[/b]
[b]Suggestions:[/b]

(Delete text that does not apply or text that's in (brackets))
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me