Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Why Can't I Go Too? by booklover789

Artist booklover789 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Why Can't I Go Too?

Postby booklover789 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 pm

So...not only am I too old to go trick-or-treating, but I don't have the costume I'd love the most: a Princess Cadance outfit. Not like a fursuit, mind you, but maybe just a nice dress with pink and blue accents, as well as some hair extensions with Cadance's mane colors. And some jewelry to match her cutie mark. Oh, and some pink ears. Not an EXACT replica, sort of like I drew in this picture, but close enough to one that people would recognize me. Oh, and yet another reason why I can't go out trick-or-treating: No one to go with. My siblings don't enjoy it anymore - for that matter, I didn't very much the last time I went out, either - and my parents haven't gone out since my siblings and I were toddlers. I'd need friends to make the night special, and none of them that I know of would have time to go out trick-or-treating, or they just wouldn't want to go out with me.

Even though I don't go out trick-or-treating anymore, I love staying home and handing out candy, so I don't mind it too much that I can't go out anymore. :)

Timer-lies.

References: http://90sigma.deviantart.com/art/Princ ... -295789380 and 9:48 in this video.

Please read the quote below before you start complaining about how big or dark my sig is.
booklover789 wrote:
╬JesusFreak╬ wrote:
I really like it! You did awesome on the colors and her hair and the backround! But I've got one question: Why is the signature so big? Not trying to sound rude or anything, just wondering...

I don't want art theft. I always do a darker and larger sig ontop of the others so I'm COMPLETELY covered. If someone DOES decide to steal it, they would have to remove the sig. Which is harder than it sounds.

DerpyLuvr wrote:yeah, i wish you did a smaller signature, it wold have distracted us less from the picture. but anyways, its really good! i <3 MLP!!!

Yeah, I've gotten that a lot. X) But I still keep 'em on my pics. Protects 'em a bit more.

Anyway, glad you guys like it! :) After working so hard, it's nice to get some appreciation.

Listened to Equestrian Wanders while drawing. :)

Princess Cadance belongs to the Hub, Hasbro, and Lauren Faust.
My Little Pony belongs to Bonnie Zacherle.
Bookie is MY personal pony character! DO NOT STEAL; I WORKED EXTREMELY HARD ON HER DESIGN!
THIS PIECE OF ART BELONGS TO ME; DO NOT STEAL. I WORKED HARD ON THIS! YOU LIKE BEING STOLEN FROM? NO? THEN DON'T STEAL FROM ME!
This piece of art is for my personal use only, not for redistribution without MY permission.
Last edited by booklover789 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Why Can't I Go Too?

Postby Losers With Wifi » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Awesome.
Losers With Wifi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fungusmonsterlover » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm too old for trick or treating now but I still like to put on my black knight costume and have people duel me for candy :twisted:
ImageImageImage
fungusmonsterlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:36 pm

FrowningCucumbers wrote:Awesome.

Thanks.

fungusmonsterlover wrote:I'm too old for trick or treating now but I still like to put on my black knight costume and have people duel me for candy :twisted:

Haha! :D Maybe I'll dress up this year, even though I'm staying home. Hm...I might have to go as a member of Generation Joshua, considering I've got a sweatshirt with the logos printed on it. :D
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups