Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Brindle: CLOSED by AmigoGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist AmigoGirl [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Brindle: CLOSED

Postby AmigoGirl » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:25 pm

I quite like this boy, even if he is simple ^^ So here he is, waiting for his new home.

To try for him, you must describe his personality in no less then 3 sentences and no more then 7. The most original personality wins.

The form should not be edited in any way (centering, coloring etc) and you should not add extra informations that are not required in the form.
New forms will no longer be allowed in 2 days. Judging will start as soon as possible after that.

OWNER:
Username: Funsized Kitkat, though you can call me Fun, or Kit. Whatever you want really nwn
Nukkita's Name: Mahikiii. {Mah-ha-kee}
Type:Runner
Height: 1,1m
Personality: 1. Mahikii is quiet the handsome charmer who isn't afraid to flirt with you, despite your relationship quo, and considers himself to be the sexiest Nukitta to ever live. 2. Sarcastic as he may be with close friends, he does actually know his manners, and does know when to back off and let a female have her space; though it does make him admire, as well as appreciate, her more for her sophistication. 3. Mahikiii is actually pretty calm, and goes with the flow; he even has bit of a playful child-like side to him that not many see. 4. Mahikiii is rather simple really. If you had to sum him up, he would be described as; The handsome charmer who isn't easily discouraged, The sarcastic Nukitta who honestly cares but chooses to hide it instead, The polite yet determined guy who proves to be courious, The imaginative dreamer who dreams of someday traveling from mountain to mountain just to feel a sense of freedom he longs for so desperately. 5. Mahikiii, believe it or not, is afraid of judgment, despair, and sorrow; he seems to have good fortune when it comes to this as he never witnesses it as often as others, and for this, he's gracious. 6. Mahikiii is the biggest baby when it comes to telling his feelings, and honestly, he won't tell you unless he knows he can trust you or he's just at his breaking point with absolutely no one else to talk to. 7. He's actually very easily manipulated, and isn't a very good liar, though he doesn't wish to be, he does wish that he could tell when other were lying to him; as he has trouble noticing it himself.<3
Last edited by AmigoGirl on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Brindle: OPEN

Postby PerfectWorld » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:21 am

Username: Staz
Nukkita's Name: Charlemagne
Personality: Charle is a battle-hardened, gruff, blunt sort of male who has interests in few things other than the basic essentials and attaining power for himself. He often puts up a brave front, but really is very cowardly and shies away from fights the moment he feels inept. With his fairly mild manner and laid-back attitude mixed with a twist sense of morals, Charlemagneis a fairly interesting male. Over the years he's hardened so that few things faze him. He does try and be kind, but figures life is too short if he always is. He comes first in his mind, and is much more important than anyone and everyone.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnigmaticJackal » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:00 am

Username: EngimaticJackal
Nukkita's Name: Ramsey
Personality: Ramsey is a plain sweetheart. With a quiet and awkward first impression, it can be hard to break through his shy outer-shell. Aside from his most looked at side, the other half of his brain is... twitchy. A twig will snap and in one flailing leap Ramsey can be about five feet away from his original spot staring directly at the twig. Laying his tail over his back isn't too uncommon with the sudden appearance of a squirrel either.
Old Phone Who Dis?
EnigmaticJackal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caskett » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:53 am

Username: Caskett
Nukkita's Name: Connelly
Personality: Connelly is a proud and temperamental Nukitta. He is quick to take offense and just as quick to forget, as long as the offender does some grovelling first. He will never apologize to anyone, no matter whose the fault is, but remains stubbornly believing he is right. Paralyzed by a superstitious view of the world, Connelly always abides by his imaginary rules of the universe. This often annoys others, but he can't help it. The alternative is just too awful.
Image Image
➳ Tio and Vio wanna wish you a happy Valentines Day!
ImageImage

Caskett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rax » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:02 am

Username: Raxacorico
Nukkita's Name: Russet
Personality: Although he may seem bullheaded, rough, and bold from his blood-red colors, he is a huge sweetheart. Russet is often described as "jello"; he is extremely wiggly and when you pet him he seems to "melt" from happiness. He is quite the needy boy, and whines sadly when you leave him alone in his stall. With other Nukittas Russet is very submissive and playful.
*PSA i am an awful human being + suPEr busy and will take forever to get back to ur pms and such sorry*

doing;
    screaming
mood;
    frustrated
thinkin';
    @ me please
    chill
song;
    first
    -cold war kids
lyric from the song;
    i do not deserve
    to wait around forever
    when you were there
    first
ImageImageImageImageImage
rax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:12 am

Im in love <3 :)
Username: Inupait
Nukkita's Name: Lootah (Luta~ pronounced like Luka but with a t) Means Red in Sioux Native American
Personality: Lootah is bests described as has the spirit of a bird. His spontaneous and carefree heart gives him a sense of dreamy reality filled with courageous adventures and day dreams.Freedom sores through his veins and sets his sole on fire as he runs. Lootah keeps his musing and dreaming to himself, not one to speak often of them but still one who likes to talk and tell daring tales of exploration and discoveries. Like a bird Lootah is easily spooked, he is as nervous as a delicate hummingbird . When he is frightened his flight instincts are the strongest and he doesn't stop till he's run his breath out. other then that Lootah is a friendly shoulder to lean on or joke with.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:25 am

Oooh, I'm goin to have to try out for this one and type out a personality soon! <3

Is there a limit in how much we can write? nwn
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:32 am

Funsized Kitkat wrote:
Oooh, I'm goin to have to try out for this one and type out a personality soon! <3

Is there a limit in how much we can write? nwn

check her post- it says 7 sentences max ;P
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:45 am

Oh, sorry. ;-;

I was in a rush and kinda skipped over it, I apologize ;-;
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:00 am

Username: Makani Black
Nukkita's Name: Catacomb
Personality: Catacomb is a strange mysterious stallion. He likes to walk along the graveyards at night. Sometimes he stays there for days. When he is around others he is silent. He never talks to anyone and never lets them too close.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me