Made In America: Character For .Ireland. by ratsy

Based on Click to view
Artist ratsy [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Made In America: Character For .Ireland.

Postby ratsy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:13 am

Here you go.
I tried to get the right texture for the spots, wasn't sure exactly what to do, but I thought they didn't need to be completely solid-looking: it looked like part of the contour when I tried. This seemed best with layering when I tried it both ways. I can change anything you want changed, of course, and remove the heart: I wasn't entirely sure about that either.
I did the one eye in the reference green/blue, but the other is left to imagination entirely: it can go however you want, though I can add an eye reference on if you think that would be better.

.Ireland. wrote:
    Please Make Me A Character!
    Username: ireland

Designs On the Character: I was thinking maybe like the base of a German Shepard xxx but the tan be a little bit lighter looking and maybe the black be a little bit of a grey like resembles black. And then with some Dalmatian spots as we'll all over but not to many. I kind of want them to be a little clustered on one or two of her paws and then some cluster maybe on an eye or ear. xxx
    Colors: sorry I didn't base her of any color pallet ^^
    Idea behind character/theme: I want them to be kind of a natural girly. Like you can look at them and tell its a girl
    Eye Color(s) I would like either them to be blue and green hetro or if you. Can mix green and blue for one eye and blue and red for the other ^^
    Extras : I would like the tail to be curled and fluffy. And the ears to be long and stand with little extra tufts inside and possibly on the tips of the ears. And if you could a rebel flag bandana

Theme Song: made in the USA-cimorell
    Is this for you? yes it is
    How detailed do you want it? Semi detailed
    Mainly Natural/Unnatural/Mix: um, I'm not quite clear with this but I guess a little bit of both?

Layered Or Separate Colors: which ever is better for you to work with

Other: thank you
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Made In America: Character For .Ireland.

Postby ratsy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:39 pm

No problem :3
I'm glad you like her!
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me