MWK #57 by Nira Katsumi

Based on Click to view
Artist Nira Katsumi [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MWK #57

Postby Nira Katsumi » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:10 am

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely pure black or pure white. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Pastel coat color with burning tail :) I got an interesting idea :) You can't adopt this one for yourself, you adopt her to gift her to someone! Sounds fun? :)

[b]Name:
Owner: BeastlyHobbit
Gifted to owner by: PureCrazy[/b]

(please dont pretty it up too much, I only judge what you write here, not the colors etc.)
Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]For who do you want to adopt this kit?:[/b]
[b]Why doest this person deserve this kit?:[/b]

Be creative! :)

End date - 10 October.
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MWK #57

Postby shinjitaro » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:20 am

Reserve, if i can choose one of my friends
Last edited by shinjitaro on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:20 am

Name: Can My Friend Choose? If She/He Can't, Its Name Will Be Maple Or Flame
For who do you want to adopt this kit?: ~Eevee Art~, A COPPA'd Player Who Owns S.O.D.S.
Why doest this person deserve this kit?:Eevee Is My Best Online Friend, She Is Nice, And She Is Very Helpful And Friendly. I Think She Deserves It :3
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nira Katsumi » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:55 am

Yep, you or the person for who you want to adopt her can choose the name :)
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:10 am

H
Okay, Thanks ^-^ I'm keeping the name there, though.for If eevee likes it .
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat! » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:11 am

Name: flicker (for the flicker of a flame)
For who do you want to adopt this kit?: kyriea
Why doest this person deserve this kit?: she is going threw hard times person reasons she gets picked on at school and her parents and splitting up she really needs something to make her smile I'm really worried about her
/l
...(゚、 。 7
..... l、゙ ~ヽ
I use to be ilovewarriorcats! Don't steal
........じしf_, )ノ
I use to be ilovewarriorcats! Don't steal
Pets not under warranty and may explode if exposed to sunlight,water, air, hot or cold temperatures, dry conditions or the letter 'p'.No pets were harmed in the making of this post but a few are in therapy and may exhibit strange behavior. All trades are final. Pets are not to be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing. Not to be taken orally. Do not operate heavy machinery while adopting. This offer not available on the second Tuesday of the last week of the month. Not to be used around the mouth, eyes, fingernails or big toe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalo » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:14 am

For Dawneh~

Name: I think I'll let Dawneh decide, if that's alright. ^-^ So far, Maybe Ciraphina? Pronounced ((Sigh-rah-fee-nah) Nickname Cira
For who do you want to adopt this kit?: Dawnbreeze10210, or as many people call her, Dawneh.
Why does this person deserve this kit?:Dawneh's a wonderful girl. She's very kind, sweet, and also talented. I'm not very close to many people online, and on CS I really am only close to 2 people that I don't know in the real world, and of them Dawneh's probably closest. I just love her. <3 I think she deserves this kit, because of the wonderful person she is, even if I don't know her in the real world. <333
Last edited by Kalo on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
-------------------Stamps
--Image--Image
╠════════════════════════════╣
-----------------Neon Abstract
╚════════════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
---------------------Valcencia
╠═══════════════════════════════╣
------------------------Links
----------------------Valencia
╚═══════════════════════════════╝
Kalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shaymins » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:53 am

For my great friend, Mimi26188

Name: Well, one of Mimi's favorite names for a character would be, Skylark. I haven't told her about this surprise yet though~ She hasn't named any of her characters Skylark and far as I can tell.
    For who do you want to adopt this kit?: Mimi26188
    Why doest this person deserve this kit?: Why? I could tell you a million reasons why.
    Mimi26188, a former Coppa'd user has been stalking this spiecies ever since they opened. I would dearly love for her to own this wonderful kit, It would kind of mean the whole world for me for mimi to win her. We've chatted a lot on Skype, and we and her have been great friends. She helps me, I help her and sometimes she help's me on JBD forms! She's a great person, deserving for this Kit and also a Kit non-owner!. I really hope Mimi26188 gets her
Shaymins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:05 am

Name:
I will leave the name up to my friend.
For who do you want to adopt this kit?:
Their username is Skippy, but they are not on CS I believe. They are on another site I love. I might be able to convince them to join if she wins this.
Why does this person deserve this kit?:
Skippy has been through her share of harsh times but she always managed to get through. Injuries, pain, death and even image stealing. But she's turned over a new leaf and I love her for that. She is a skilled role player and had such a beautiful style. She is a great artist too and would treasure this gift. She would roleplay this kit well. She is easy to converse with and is funny and caring. She us creative and inventive and lives in my 'rival' country and I love hearing about her experiences. Even though I only know her from afar I feel close to her and we share a few interests. Overall I believe she deserves this kit because of all the hard times she has conquered and because she is such a great friend who gives so much. It's my turn to give back.
xxxxImage Image Image
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐢❜𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.​​​​

━━ ✦ rp characters
    ━━ ✦ apri
    ━━ ✦ she/her
    ━━ ✦ leo
    ━━ ✦ infp
    ━━ ✦ lesbian

━━ ✦ crestley family

𝐢❜𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 am

Name: my friend will choose
For who do you want to adopt this kit?: my real life best friend who is on here as Kate-the-derp
Why doest this person deserve this kit?:

I have known Kate for about three years and we go to the same school. She has been through very hard times and has struggled to cope. I got her to join this site a few months ago and she adores the species you can get so I try my hardest to help her win some and then I love giving her the good news that she has got another little pet! I do not yet own a MWK although I love them and winning this for Kate would be as good as winning one for myself

Thank you!
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me