Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Bääh Sheep adoptables by Eleya

Based on Click to view
Artist Eleya [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Eleya

by Eleya

by Eleya

Bääh Sheep adoptables

Postby Eleya » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:51 am

Hey guys :)

These are the sheep that my best friend created during her school days and now she wants them to revive :)

Species info:

Hight: 0,5 m
Food: prefers grass and salat, but also enjoys carotts and other vegetables. Sometimes also fruits are suitable, depends on the mood of each sheep
Colour: anything possible :D
Keeping conditions: They enjoy having hay around them and love sleeping on blankets. Some keepers even let them sleep in their beds. Those sheep don't require special treatments if they get appropriate food and fresh water. Once a year they need to be sheard. Best time to do this is in early summer. They love playing ball.

How to adopt:
Everybody can adopt a sheep :D they don't require payment but a little bit of creativity :)
Just fill out the form on the sheep's page.

Rules:
1. All of Tess' rules apply
2. Be nice to each other
3. Please don't copy or steal this art, if you want to use it just ask!
4. Please accept it, when you don't win the sheep you tried on (maybe you'll win another time)
5. It's possible to adopt as many sheep as you want, but please don't be greedy.
6. have fun :)

At this time my best friend doesn't do costums or breedings. But maybe time will change the things^^

Artists:
Eleya and Teddy
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me