MWK #56 - custom by Nira Katsumi

Based on Click to view
Artist Nira Katsumi [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MWK #56 - custom

Postby Nira Katsumi » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:41 am

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely pure black or pure white. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Name: Ataeli
Owner: Nira Katsumi

Finally made my custom xD
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MWK #56 - custom

Postby Peppermint Wolf » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Oh so pretty! ^-^
Life is a BLACK ROSE. The black stands for all of the bad things in life... Pain, sorrow, heart break. But the rose stands for the BEAUTY of it all. Without pain, there would be no pleasure. Without sorrow, no happiness. And without heart break, no LOVE.

Peppermint Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me