Based on Click to view
Artist Luna~tic [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parkiet #6 | Luna's Koschei

Postby Luna~tic » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 pm

What is a Parkiet?

PaintedWind wrote:A Parkiet is a strange mixed of canine and bird. When full grown, they come to around the size of a Border Collie; however there have been Parkiets recorded to the size of a large setter dog, and as small as a terrier! Parkiets come in endless colours, and there are two kinds; natural and unnatural. Natural Parkiets sport only natural colours, and unnatural Parkiets can come in virtually any colour, whether natural or not. Both are quite common. Parkiets have a strange build. They have very small, thin forelegs, with very small shoulders; yet their hindlegs are huge and well-muscled. This allows them to climb trees in their habitats. Male Parkiets have a crest that resembles a mane running along their backs and forelegs. This mane is a mix of long fur and feathers; the fur of the mane looks close to hyena, although the Parkiets are not related to them, and the feathers are from the bird side of the genetics. This mane is used for attracting a mate. The more beautiful it is, the more likely he's a charmer! Only Males have these. The ladies don't need them c;

Parkiets have four kinds of habitats. The jungles, the plains, the deserts and the marshes/mangroves. Certain colours and patterns are stronger in the genes of each habitat, and based on where they come from, we can divide the Parkiets into four "kinds". You will also notice that they all have strange beads around their necks and tails. These are gems, and they tell us what kind of Parkiet they are.

This is my boy, Koschei. He is a very rare mountain parkiet. Customs are only for artists. Mountain Parkiets are very rare, as in, extremely rare. Their beads are gold.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me