Based on Click to view
Artist BertieDook [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt me! Trekkle adoption!

Postby BertieDook » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:17 am

• What Are Trekkles? •

Trekkles are large rodent-like creatures that are the size of the average Terrier. Most commonly, they have lots of fluffy fur that they not only use to keep warm, but to keep cool. When extending their arms upwards, they reveal small wings that they would use to glide from tree to tree, or simply fly around in the wild. They come in many vibrant colors with many different patterns, so the possibilities of their looks are endless.

To adopt this wild stallion trekkle, fill this out.

This pretty girl has a end date unlike my others, its OCTOBER 6th to give you some more time ^^

Name:
Art/Story:
Last edited by BertieDook on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ฅ˶૮•ﻌ•ა˵ฅ

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
~ Bertholdt ~
~ He/Him ~
~ dog mode? dog mode ~
\
BertieDook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt me! Trekkle adoption!

Postby bullie » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 am

Name:
Personality: Wild,Etc
Art/Story: Coming up :3
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .starfish » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:35 am

N a m e :
I would name this beautiful girl Jade. I would name her this because her eyes are a very bright green which reminds me of my actual cat's eyes which are also green.
G e n d e r :
Jade is a female. I couldn't see her as a male but that is just my perspective.
P e r s o n a l i t y :
Jade is a very playful and adventurous Trekkle. She will walk through a forest and not come out until she has see every last inch of it. She loves to explore and run around trying to find things. Jade will always find the bright side of things. When someone is sad or upset she will come along and say something and make them smile and laugh. Wherever she is there is sure to be a smile. Jade is a free spirit and she loves to run free whether its through a forest or through a field. She hangs out with her friends any chance she gets.
L i k e s :
Jade is the kind of Trekkle who likes almost anything. Her absolute favorite food is fruit and she likesred apples and peaches the best. Jade likes to take long walks through forests or any place that she can be surrounded by wildlife. Jade likes to be surrounded by other Trekkles who enjoy her interests, such as her closest friends. One of her best friends is Azarte. She really likes him. She likes to hang out with him and do all sorts of fun stuff.
D i s l i k e s :
Jade doesn't like it when other Trekkles frown or are unhappy. When she sees someone frown she will tilt her head upsided down and frown so it makes a smile. This makes them laugh most of the time. She doesn't like to see forests be destroyed or she will run around with her claws in her ears screaming pretending she didn't hear what she just heard.
S t o r y :
WIP <3
A r t :
x.X.x
Derpydog gave me some art <3 she said shes obsessed with drawing her!

Still WIP.
Last edited by .starfish on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hi I'm Cara and I'm actually a starfish
I am also slightly obsessed with HTTYD, Percy Jackson and Marvel
art shop [OPEN], characters, deviantart, commissions [OPEN], pokefarm
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:51 am

Name:
I would name this little girl emerald. I just love her beautiful green eyes! They remind me of emeralds, which are bright and beautiful.

Personality:
Emerald, Emmie for short, would be a bright, smart, and happy little girl. She would be very helpful, always helping someone in need. She is also very outgoing and brave, always making new friends and standing up for them if they are in need. Emmy is always looking on the bright side, and she is rarely ever sad.

Emerald likes just about everything. She enjoys flying high and being with friends. Emeralds favorite thing to do is be with her best friend, (open for male). She has fun pulling pranks on him because he enjoys them. She is always there to cheer up a sad trekkle. Why wouldn't she?

Dislikes: emerald doesn't like being alone, things that could hurt her or her friends, and thunderstorms they ruin a great day! She doesn't prefer bullies either. Bullies are mean and can hurt her friends.

Art/Story:

Emeralds special day
One little trekkle flew in the sky. She was bored and didn't know what to do. Suddenly, a cry for help was heard! She raced to the scene, knowing someone needed help. She looked around, it was suddenly quiet. She narrowed her big, green eyes. "Hello?" She called out. She padded around the big green forest, where was the cry for help heard? She always loved helping other trekkles, it was her favorite thing to do! She knew everyone in the forest by heart. Suddenly, a few miles away, the cry sounded again. She quickly started over there, again nobody was there. "Hello? Who's out there?" She asked. "Drats! Missed it again." She mumbled. She looked around, no trace of any monster was around here, no sign of a trekkle in need. Once more, the cry sounded in the air. She sighed and started off for it again, but when she got there her eyes practically popped out of her head. "Happy birthday emerald!" Many trekkles called out smiling. She was shocked. "How did you guys know? I never told anyone..." she looked at her best friend, who was grinning happily. She smiled and rolled her eyes and smiled. "Awe, thanks guys! Your the best" she looked around, and back at her best friend. "Was that you crying for help?" She asked. "Of course! It was the only way to bring you here without telling you about the surprise!" He stated. Emerald hugged him and smiled. "What are we waiting for? Let's party!" She yelled. The other trekkles cheered and they all celebrated together happily. I have the best friends ever she thought.

A New Best Friend
Emerald walked throughout the vast forest. She enjoyed conversing with and helping other trekkles. One day she met a new Trekkle, a handsome male. She watched him carefully until she actually went up to him. He was quiet and sweet. "Hello, I'm emerald! You can call me Emmy and em. What's your name?" She asked him. "My name is azarte." He said happily.

Art:
Last edited by Chimericect on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BertieDook » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:16 am

We now have a end date! Look at 1st post for details!
ฅ˶૮•ﻌ•ა˵ฅ

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
~ Bertholdt ~
~ He/Him ~
~ dog mode? dog mode ~
\
BertieDook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronze Dove » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:36 am

Name:I think I'm going to name this little cutie Mariah, I feel like this name fits her very well.
Personality:Mariah is very king and generous. She loves helping but also enjoys having fun!
Likes:She likes playing games, running, eating cake, sweets, helping out, gardening, drawing and face painting!
Dislikes:She dislikes stereotypes, grasshoppers, asparagus, weeds and being lazy.
Art/Story:I decided to do a story so here it is!
Opening my eyes to a harsh light comming into my home I get up and walk outside. Stumbling over to my garden and picking out the weeds I see a little lizard in the weeds. I walk over and gently putting it on my arm. It has little green eyes just like mine. It slowly crawls up and lays on my head, snuggled up in my fur. I walk back inside and dig out an old fish tank. I put some dirt and set up some leafy sticks. I get a small dish and fill it with water. After I finish I put the lizard in the tank. "I think I will call you Cory." I say as he walks in. I put the lid on with little holes in it. Then I walk into town and go to the pet store. "Mornin' Mariah." The clerk says. I reply and walk over to the lizard section. I pull a heat lamp down with my mouth and push it over to the counter with a bag of crickets. "Can I get this please?" I ask pulling out my money bag and give the amout to the clerk. When I get home I set the heat lamp up and give Cory a few crickets. "There you go Cory!"

Wip

---------------------------------------------------------------

Autumn Wind, your above average fangirl, reporting for duty!
I love to listen to dubstep, draw, watch anime, read Manga
and go on Fanfiction. I currently own three JBD's, their
names are Braeden James, Sasuke Misuto and Mikazuki. Feel
free to PM me if you wish to set up an RP with any of them c:

---------------------------------------------------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image Image

Bronze Dove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BertieDook » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:32 am

Cool entries guys! ^^
ฅ˶૮•ﻌ•ა˵ฅ

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
~ Bertholdt ~
~ He/Him ~
~ dog mode? dog mode ~
\
BertieDook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:54 am

I added art c:
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .M&M. » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:54 am

Name: Stripes
Personality: Shy but is a good friend and Stripes has a very good sense of humor
Likes: When other trekkles cheer her on ( She can't admit it) and she loves when she sees trekkles helping other trekkles
Dislikes: Bulling, TV ( stripes is more an outdoorie trekkle) and she really hates when someone tells her she looks like an zebra. ( Stripes has no blood or bones in her body that makes her zebra.)
Art/Story: Sunshine gleamed into Stripes eyes after she woke from playing with her 2 sisters and 4 brothers last night. She lived in a hollowed out tree in Yorksire, England. Every morning she heard mocking jays tweet and flap quickly around the tree trying to claim their home. That day she decided she should get adopted she was ready to live on her own. She glided about looking for the right place. Finally she found a trekkle named Memphis who told her about a trekkle adoption center. Stripes knew she was in!
.M&M.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 am

~bump c:~
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me