Nudinu #04 by noodle cat

Based on Click to view
Artist noodle cat [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Nudinu #04

Postby noodle cat » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:10 am

♒What are Nudibranch Inu's?♒

Nudibranch is the scientific name for sea slug, and Inu is 'dog' in Japanese. That's hwo their species name was created. Nudibranch Inu's are a species of half canine, half sea slug. These creatures look like the common dog, however, they also have distinctly different features. For example, their fur is waterproof; acting as feather-like-fins and giving this creature more ease while swimming. This 'fur' also hides their gills- though this creature's underbelly is covered by scales. These creature's have slightly longer-than-normal necks too, as you'll probably notice. Also, instead of tails, they have something of a similar substance to a sea-slug's cerata. Surprisingly, instead of fins, these 'canines' still have paws though. They also have a fully functional nose, eyes, ears, lungs, and vocal cords. This proves that these animals can also stay on land. Nudibranch Inu's never swim into the deep sea anyway. These creatures eat several foods; small fish (mostly begin colorful ones), sea weed, and choral. Of course there are also several more, though only things close enough to the shores.

I noticed I like to make animal themes... Oh well! It's a tiger and you can make it whatever gender you like. You are allowed to make your form pretty and add 1 extra. Enjoy!
    End date; September 9th

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username;[/b]
[b]Nudinu Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Why should you win this Nudinu?;[/b][/center]
Image Image Image
"i could see it on your face it was rough"
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist