Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

art comission for cool kid of death by Halogens

Artist Halogens [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

art comission for cool kid of death

Postby Halogens » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:40 pm

THis is my entry in the contest cool kid of death made for their character Ashee :) to be honest, I'm super happy about how it turned out, since this is only my second oekaki ever! ( and my about 4rth ish digital drawing) I spend a lot of time just kinda experimenting with the shading and muscels, so the time is probably right...I would really appreciate any comments, and I hope you like it cool kid of death :)
Hello everyone, my name is Halogens, I've been on CS for a few years, and am in many fandoms (My main ones include Harry Potter, Chuck, Percy Jackson, fablehaven, and many more) Feel free to message me any time if you'd like to chat :)
Halogens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: art comission for cool kid of death

Postby cool kid of death » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:40 am

Those cute legs ;_______; I really adore your style. Her design is correct. Thanks for entry so much! :3
cool kid of death

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: art comission for cool kid of death

Postby Halogens » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm so glad you like her! I had soooo much fun with her! I love doing art, so even if I don't win, you van keep this :)
Hello everyone, my name is Halogens, I've been on CS for a few years, and am in many fandoms (My main ones include Harry Potter, Chuck, Percy Jackson, fablehaven, and many more) Feel free to message me any time if you'd like to chat :)
Halogens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me