Based on Click to view
Artist shibuki [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #238

Postby shibuki » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 pm

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

night vale mutato!

You may add one extra
Things you must include:
+Your Username
+Name of the Mutato
++Reason for choosing the name
+write a night vale style report! ((aka one story written in the sort of "news report" theme that night vale has)) ex; the night vale podcast page uwu

ends on the 30th

((i hope the colours aren't too dark uwu))
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #238

Postby Tsukiko-pyon » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/237/6/3/mutato_238_small_by_tsukiko_pyon-d6jqpj0.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tsukiko-pyon on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Tsukiko-pyon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:49 pm

--username
    anonymous.
    ye i like tumblr you can get that from my avatar

--name
    hiram

-why hiram?
    hiram is the first name of the five headed dragon in night vale
    I just thought it suited this lil mutato here owo

--halloween

you turn on your small radio, tuning it to the one show that you listen to.
    the news

A voice breaks from the crackle, but it's very clear.
    you sit back in your chair with a cup of tea, listening intently

"where strangle light come from the near by canyons...
    ...welcome... to night vale."

your eyes widen as you hear the first words.
    you take a sip from your tea. You're not quite sure about what tea it is, but it smells orangey.
    you don't bother thinking about your tea any more. You turn your attention back to the radio

wip
Last edited by knifedoq on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lindsey. » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:47 pm

You walk up to a lady in a purple dress with white heels. "Lindsey.?" "Yes, call me Linz if you'd like," you walk up to the still white porch. She gestured you to sit down. "Yes, Linz, what would you name her/him?" She smiles at you,"I would name him Twilight," you nod. "Yes, yes, why would you call him that?" "Easy, he's dark and bright, like twilight," "nice name, what will you do with him if I award him to you?" She smile bigger,"IF you did he would go in my trading rules and art gallery," you nod again, "tell me his story," you ask with a nice look on your face. "We'll he's been on the news before, here I recorded it," she turns on the TV and flips to a channel.

"Hello, I'm Jeff, today's news caster," he stares at the camera with bold eyes. "Today we have a mutato stuck in the park tree," he looked at Ashley. "Here reporting to Ashley for further details,"

Ashley smiled,"we'll it seems like poor Twilight has been caught in a tree, he was flying when he hit a low drop and swung down into a tree," she turned and poined to a video behind her. The video was a pedestrian videoing Twilight. "Twilight!" The pedestrian called over and over. Fire fighters rushed to the scene and collected twilight realeasing him. The MAR (mutato animal rescue) rushed to the tree and helped him down.

"Yes that's when I came in," Lindsey said pointing. She volemteered to nurse the mutato through his flying lessons. "I fell in live with him after the first few days, then he learned how to fly again and went back to y'all,"

"Yes, thank you for your time mrs. Lindsey, have a good day and ill take it into mind." She smiled as Lindsey walked up. "You too and thanks!" She shut the door as the rescuer drive off.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Girl, Single, United States, Dogs<3
I love Australian Shephards! SO CUTE!
PM me any time, I love talking!
My favorite color is Peachy Pink!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

dogs are / /
❥ ❥ ❥ REAL
Image ↶ ↶
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-------------------------------
Lindsey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Blehhh... pulling out because I can't think of anything to write :c
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:13 pm

You may add one extra
Things you must include:
+Your Username
Bananer

+Name of the Mutato
Carlos

Carlos. With the perfect hair. I fell in love instantly... xD

+write a night vale style report! ((aka one story written in the sort of "news report" theme that night vale has)) ex; the night vale podcast page uwu

....... And now; The news!

The sand in the desert has been replaced with small plastic animals. Some people complained over the sandstorms running over night vale. The higher powers took care of it. Now we have plastic animal storms instead. So now you get hit in the head. Everyone is happy about that.

Old woman Josey has evidence of an alien crash. She had five two feet high, grey aliens in her garden and they ate some of her petunias. She's now selling them for 8 dollars/ flower. Old woman Josey is gonna open a "touched by a" shop soon.

A mystical deformed giraffe has been terrorised the downer parts of town in search for bananas. Unfortunately, the only bananes he found was in plastic and furious and angry he destroyed the library with a miniature of the eiffel tower.
Two bookes where harmed badly but the ambulance was able to save them with CPR.
They are now stabile and the giraffe has been pushed out in the desert.

Some strange easter eggs has been found around town. We reccomend listeners not to aproach the eggs as some angry easter bunnies are guarding thoose. They are armed with plastic arms. Do not try to disarme them. They like their arms and the police is investigating where the bunnies came from.
Last edited by bananer on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 pm

+Your Username

ElementStar

+Name of the Mutato
    Cecil

Cecil is the name of the narrator/radio host, so I thought it would be fitting to use his name.

+write a night vale style report!

((aka one story written in the sort of "news report" theme that night vale has)) ex; the night vale podcast page uwu

+Extra
    WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinx. » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 pm

> > U S E R N A M E :
The Jinxed Fox

> > M U T A T O . N A M E :
Khoshekh.

> > W H Y . T H I S . N A M E ?
It's the name of the floating cat in the men's bathrooms of the radio station, so I thought it'd fit.

> > T H E . R E P O R T :
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and strange lights pass overhead as we all pretend to sleep.
Welcome to Night Vale.

Welcome, listeners, to another day in our friendly desert town. There is some interesting news that I have to tell you today, and no doubt you'll all be as excited as I am!
Now, as you all remember, one of our most interesting newcomers we have ever had yet has been Carlos - beautiful, perfect Carlos - the scientist. It seems today, however, we have another new visitor! He claims he is a 'mutato', and he is calling himself 'Khoshekh'.
Now, I don't know about you guys, but I've never heard of this 'mutato' species before. But apparently, Old Woman Josie's angel friends are saying he is safe, and perfectly harmless. Of course, the only problem here is can we trust the angels enough to take their word?
They've never lied before...right?

Ah, station management have just slipped another letter under the door, asking me to remind you all to stay away from libraries. Stay safe, and do not feed librarians through the windows.

Listeners, it seems that Old Woman Josie's angel friends were, in fact, not lying! Our new friend Khoshekh is currently floating around in the sky for short intervals, cleaning people's drainpipes! Maybe he isn't so bad after all.
And now, the weather.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
art shop jbd's characters fursona

hi I'm ebony, I love spooky stuff & plants
mostly active on dA and TH
Jinx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:17 am

нєℓℓσ, ι'м тⓧтнєαяк.

ι'∂ ηαмє тнιѕ ℓιттℓє мυтαтσ gℓσω вє¢αυѕє ι ωαѕ яємιη∂є∂ σƒ тнє gℓσω ¢ℓσυ∂ ωнєη ι ѕαω нιм.

ѕιℓєη¢є ιѕ gσℓ∂єη, ωσя∂ѕ αяє νιвяαтισηѕ, тнσυgнтѕ αяє мαgι¢, ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ηιgнт ναℓє.
    gяєєтιηgѕ, ℓιѕтєηєяѕ, αѕ уσυ αℓℓ мαу кησω, ι тαℓкє∂ αвσυт тнє ѕтяαηgє ƒιgυяє ƒℓσαтιηg αвσνє ηιgнт ναℓє, єνєяуσηє ωαѕ ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ ѕтαу αωαу ƒяσм тнαт αяєα, ησ σηє яєαℓℓу кησωιηg тнє тнє ƒιgυяє ωαѕ.
    ¢αяℓσѕ тнє ѕ¢ιєηтιѕт ιηѕѕυяє∂ υѕ тнαт тнє ƒιgυяє ωαѕ нαямℓєѕѕ, ιт ωαѕ α¢тυαℓℓу тяуιηg тσ нєℓρ υѕ. нє тσℓ∂ υѕ тнαт ιѕ ωαѕ α νιѕιтσя σƒ ηιgнт ναℓє. тнє ¢яєαтυяє ¢ℓαιмѕ ιтѕєℓƒ αѕ α ѕσ ¢αℓℓє∂ 'мυтαтσ'. нє ѕαуѕ нιѕ ηαмє ιѕ 'gℓσω'. ι мιgнт вє тнє σηℓу σηє ωнσ нαѕ тнσυgнт σƒ тнαт gℓσω ¢ℓσυ∂ тнαт ωαѕ ƒℓσαтιηg αвσνє тнє αяву'ѕ.
    ι ∂ση'т кησω αвσυт αηу σƒ уσυ ℓιѕтєηєяѕ, вυт ι нανє ησт уєт нєαя∂ σƒ α 'мυтαтσ'. σƒ ¢συяѕє, ωє'ℓℓ gєт мσяє ιηƒσ ƒяσм ¢αяℓσѕ ιη тнє мєαη тιмє. ωє'ℓℓ кєєρ αη єує ση тнιѕ мυтαтσ.
    αℓℓ ℓιѕтєηєяѕ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕтαу ѕαƒє αяσυη∂ тнιѕ мυтαтσ, ƒσя ωє ∂σ ησт кησω ωнαт ιт ¢συℓ∂ ∂σ тσ συя ѕтяαηgє ℓιттℓє тσωη. тнє ѕнєя郃'ѕ ѕє¢яєт ρσℓι¢є ωιℓℓ кєєρ αη єує ση ιт ιƒ αηутнιηg ѕтяαηgє нαρρєηѕ.

мαу ι яємιη∂ уσυ αℓℓ тσ ѕтαу αωαу ƒяσм тнє ∂σg ραяк, ησ ρєσρℓє αяє αℓℓσωє∂ ηєαя σя ιη тнє ∂σg ραяк. ησ ∂σgѕ ηєαя σя ιη тнє ∂σg ραяк. ѕтαу αωαу ƒяσм тнє нσσ∂є∂ ƒιgυяєѕ, ηєνєя ℓσσк αт тнєм ƒσя α ℓσηg αмσυт σƒ тιмє.

ιт ℓσσкѕ ℓιкє ѕтαтιση мαηαgємєηт нα∂ נυѕт ѕℓιρρє∂ α ρєι¢є σƒ ραρєя υη∂єя тнє ∂σσя, ιт яєα∂ѕ тнαт тнє мυтαтσ gℓσω ιѕ нαямℓєѕѕ αη∂ ωιℓℓ ησт ∂σ αηутнιηg ѕтяαηgє, нє'ѕ α¢тυαℓℓу нєℓριηg ¢ιтιzєηѕ σƒ ηιgнт ναℓє ωιтн тнιηgѕ тнαт ѕσмєσηє ¢συℓ∂ ησт ∂σ ση тнєяє σωη. ιт ѕєємѕ ℓιкє нє ιѕη'т нαℓƒ вα∂. αη∂ ησω, тнє ωєαтнєя.
Last edited by witchcrafting on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:26 am

- Removed; too many Mutatoes, not enough time! -
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups