Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Lark in Grand Chokmah by Linsang

Artist Linsang [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lark in Grand Chokmah

Postby Linsang » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Ok, this one's not much more than a doodle, and Lark's face looks ridiculous, but I still had fun.
Because Tales of the Abyss is my favourite game of all time, I just had to put them in its world. Good thing Lark's wearing their life bottle necklace- there are monsters in this world!
The location I chose, even those it's ridiculously blurry here (oops) is the floating city of Grand Chokmah, by far one of the prettiest parts of the game in my opinion. The music that plays is really relaxing, too.
I love Abyss so much, and drawing this was a great excuse to listen to the soundtrack- it gives me a lot of emotions.
This was a super fun weekly challenge!

Last bumped by Linsang on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 pm.

Responses may be slow due to IRL obligations, bear with me. I'm an adult and my pronouns are they/them!
Music recommendation from me! :D
Linsang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me