Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Tom (WIP) by Sen507

Artist Sen507 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tom (WIP)

Postby Sen507 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:37 pm

I didn't really feel like starting a detailed drawing or anything, but I did want to try out the weekly challenge. This probably would've looked better on the smaller canvas, but I wanted to test using the larger one as well. Anyway, this is my character Tomare who a lot of people on CS have already seen (I draw and order art of him pretty often). He used to love watching TV when he was younger, but never owned a televsion, so he mostly just watched through store windows or at friends' houses. He's not wearing his headphones in this picture because I don't know of anyone who would wear headphones while watching TV (even if he can hardly hear it through the glass).
This obviously isn't finished, I still need to fix up the line art quite a bit (ignore his hands, I'm going to redraw them well, I just quickly added them in since he looked odd without any) and add color (I won't be shading this). This is also my first attempt doing a full body drawing in profile view, so that partially accounts for the rushed appearance.
Tom belongs to me and was designed by ChitChatCafe on deviantArt.
Not active. Please do not contact me or ask for my pets.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tom (WIP)

Postby Keero » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:35 pm

This is awesome so far Aibo. c:
    I always love seeing you draw Tomare.