Lava Lampuppy #8 by ZombiePoodle

Based on Click to view
Artist ZombiePoodle [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lava Lampuppy #8

Postby ZombiePoodle » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 am

Oops, sorry it's got pink, Modest, I guess I wasn't really thinking!
I can change it if you'd like <3
What is a Lava Lampuppy? wrote:Lava Lampuppies - or LL/Lava Lampups for short - are tiny canine creatures that are able to fit into a lava lamp... and live in one! Once a Lava Lampuppy has found the perfect lava lamp to call home, it never moves out to find a different one and seems to connects with it. The goo inside of the lava lamp is almost a part of the Lava Lampuppy. How, you ask? The goo changes to the pup's eye colour! Scientists have not yet found out how this works, so the Lava Lampuppies are very extraordinary and unique. The darker the fur colour is on the Lava Lampuppy, the rarer it is. Lava Lampuppies don't really eat because they don't need to. Water is all it takes, strangely enough, to ensure a healthy growth of a Lava Lampuppy's life. A Lava Lampuppy can be as small as an average grape when a baby, or as big as a tennis ball when an adult. You have to make sure to buy a lava lamp that is big enough to fit a tennis ball in it, otherwise your Lava Lampuppy will be squished and uncomfortable! These delicate creatures can help light up the darkest places with the lava lamp goo. You don't ever have to touch a glowstick or nightlight again! However, it takes some time until a Lava Lampuppy gets used to you. Lava Lampuppies are timid. You have to give it some time to warm up to you. Calmly speak to it each day, and before you know it, your Lava Lampuppy will love your attention! So, do you think you have what it takes to make a Lava Lampuppy crave your attention?

This one's got little stitch-like markings in it's fur!
To win this LL, please fill out this form <3
Code: Select all
Username:
LL Name:
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lava Lampuppy #8

Postby do.ggo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:47 pm

So cute!

Username: StarchyPopcorn
LL Name: Sterling (yes, I know that's usually a boy's name hehe)
Short Personality: Sterling is very kind and crafty. Not just with her wits, but she just loves to do things that show her creative side! Whether it's just molding her lava-lamp goo into different shapes, or making crafts like bracelets and bead charms, she's always got a new idea. Though she's normally timid, she can willingly walk up to a new person and more than likely get along with them just fine
do.ggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombiePoodle » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Bump <3
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:00 am

Username: DuskzeHedgie
LL Name: Darcy
Short Personality: Darcy is a very shy, very adorable lava lamp puppy. Around most people she hides behind her drops of goo until they go away. By herself though, or with people she trusts, she loves to play and swim. Dancing especially is one of her favorite pass-times. She adores music (but not too loud).

(This species is so cute. <33)
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Oh, it's alright, Zombie. ^^ There's only a little bit so it's okay. <3
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubbly. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Username: demi.minecraft
LL Name: Stitch, due to the stitch markings!
Short Personality: Stitch is a lovable, playful little puppy who will happily bounce around in her little lamp home all day, chasing the occasional bubbles rising to the top. She has a very bubbly personality, and can't keep still during the day. At night though, she sleepily floats to the bottom, curls up on a bed of wax bubbles, and sleeps deeply to restore her energy for another playful day.
I am starting to get back into trading, and need quite alot. Take a look at my Trading Thread. If you don't have time, I am looking for wishlist pets and items only. I also have a few hoards, so it would be great if you could help! Most of my hoards are just pets I like the look of.
bubbly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me