Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lion Cub by Morningstar0808

Based on Click to view
Artist Morningstar0808 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lion Cub

Postby Morningstar0808 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:43 am

This mystical cub needs a nice home. He is a male cub :D To adopt hi just fill out the form below, it doesn't need to be in major detail.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name Of Pet:
Personality:
History:
What He Likes:
Why You Want Him:

xxx
xxx
wexusedxtoxdream
wexusedxtoxnamexthexstars
xxx
tracingxfuturesxlyingxin
thexdark

xxx
theyxsaidxwe'dxneverxlast
thexbrightestxflamexburnsxfast
xxx
my tradesxxmy petsxxmy wishlistxxmy gallery
xx
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lion Cub

Postby $moke » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:17 am

Username: AmbitiousSphynxcat (Sphynx for short^^)
Name Of Pet: Nighteanamerou (but everyone calls him night or merou)
Personality: he´s more a listener than a talker,one of thoose guys who prefer to stands back in the shadows than standing in the Spotlight-but he isnt shy or sth like that,he has just a quiet an thougtfull personality. night is a good friend who is always carefull and loyal to his beloved ones ,and he will stands beside them untill the end. if you give any duties to him,he will take them absolutely serious,and he trys always to do the right Thing and helps them who Needs it. he can be a Little fanatic in things he do,and its hard to calm him down when he is in rage,but normally he isnt a violent Person-he only attacs if he is forced to or think ist the only way. night is always corious and open-minded,he loves the night and hates water/geting wet. (just a short Version,if i get him,he will get a more detailed personality^^)
History: (have to think about it,sorry :oops: )
What He Likes: he loves the night,especially the nightly sky-in his freetime,he spends hours with watching the stars and the moon.he also loves to help others andalways try to make the world a Little better. night is definetely a spring type of Person,he loves the warm weather and the awakening nature (flowers,birds etc.). his favourite Food is anything fish
Why You Want Him: my other character Needs a Partner,and this one is totally the type i expected him-i love the black fur-blue eyes-combination
𓆝𓆟𓆝amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the sea𓆝𓆟𓆞

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachytae » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 am

Username: FernKitty
Name Of Pet: Dirgel(it means mysterious in Welsh)
Personality: Very curious and a little shy, defensive, loves showing people what's different about him, but feels they may not like it
History: Dirgel was a mistake. Sadly, a witch tried to brew a potion to make her own minion griffon, but used starlight dust on accident. It created Dirgel, who was taught that no one liked him. Dirgel ran away, being his curious self, he wanted to see if this was true. He wandered the world, exploring and figuring out that people found him unique, not weird. Dirgel was found by a loving mother, who later had two younger siblings. Dirgel lives happily with brothers and sisters who look up to him, not down. Nobody knows what happened to the witch.
What He Likes: Anything mysterious, adventure, almost any living thing that moves, friendly people, shiny things, likes chasing hares and running through the forest.
Why You Want Him: He's so mystical with the swirls. It's a very pretty color blue and a pretty design.
Last edited by peachytae on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
p e a c h y t a e / /
peachytae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 am

Username: Simonpet
Name: Jacob
Personality: Jacob is quiet and doesn't wish for any companions. He is perfectly fine being by himself, or so he tells himself. He can come across as antisocial due to his habit of growling at strangers but in reality worries for his own safety as he travels alone. When no one can see him, he allows himself fun with his powers such as creating shapes out of water. Sometimes, he admits to himself that he is lonely, but doesn't know if he can trust anyone to become his friend.
History: Jacob was born at night to a tiny pride. He was raised by his female relatives and once an adult, chased away from the pride by the three adult males, one of whom included his father. Instead of forming his own pride, he became a loner and a scavenger. He quickly learned how to use his water magic from a young age and mostly uses it for self-defence.
Dislikes: light, daytime, too much noise
Why you want him: I want to give Jacob a good home.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me