Based on Click to view
Artist Dragon Reine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
49 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #222

Postby Dragon Reine » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:55 pm

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

You may add one extra
Things you must include:
+Your Username
+Name of the Mutato
++Reason for choosing the name
+A dark or soft song that suits him/her
{I.e; a theme song.}

END DATE~ September 1st.
That should be plenty of time for anyone who wants to enter.

~♚
Last edited by Dragon Reine on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
┎━━━━━━━━━┒
▆▆▆ † ▆▆
┖━━━━━━━━━┚
LOST IN THE
YOU CRASH
━ ━into mycoast
IM WAITING FOR
your━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━
xImage
to wash away
━━━━━━━━━
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
━━━━━━━━━
━ ━
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
░░
░░
---
ImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
and are there any━━━━
xxImage
━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━━━
text
text
text
text
text
text

━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━ ━
Dragon Reine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #222

Postby Tsukiko-pyon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:24 am

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/235/5/5/mutato_222_small_by_tsukiko_pyon-d6jf0r9.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tsukiko-pyon on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Tsukiko-pyon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Reine » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 am

I changed it. c:

~♚
┎━━━━━━━━━┒
▆▆▆ † ▆▆
┖━━━━━━━━━┚
LOST IN THE
YOU CRASH
━ ━into mycoast
IM WAITING FOR
your━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━
xImage
to wash away
━━━━━━━━━
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
━━━━━━━━━
━ ━
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
░░
░░
---
ImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
and are there any━━━━
xxImage
━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━━━
text
text
text
text
text
text

━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━ ━
Dragon Reine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon's Mutato #1

Postby Maef » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:28 am

+Your Username

Maef

+Name of the Mutato

Azazel

This design reminds me of a roleplay character of mine, who is a fallen angel and now 2nd general of Belial, the lord of war. He himself is more like an assassin that hides in the shadows and only comes out to attack, but most of the time just watches and waits for the right moment. He's rather a tragic character with most of his past unknown even by himself, but he has a lot of unexpected supporters, who save him every now and then, even from death.

+A dark or soft song that suits him/her {I.e; a theme song.}

Within Temptation - Our Solemn Hour : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwWRUVVadQg

+Sort of Extra. More music.

X Japan - Crucify My Love : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChyo8bDVVE
Rin' - Murasaki no Yukari : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo4-mmiNoKA
Within Temptation - Mother Earth : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reGlno9aUpw

Edited: Added Music ;)
Last edited by Maef on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margayritaville » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:54 am

you don't always have to use weapons to end a war

+Your Username
    TrainerGreen
+Name of the Mutato
    War Borders (Male)

On the design picture, it looked like two sides of a war. Perhaps a kingdom against another kingdom, maybe a continent versus another continent. Perhaps this little Mutato is the peace maker, the hidden ally, the one who brings them together, a blessing in disguise, who knows?

+A dark or soft song that suits him
(I have multiple songs for this little fellow. It gives him nice character.)

The Call by Regina Spektor
    Paradise by Coldplay
    Viva La Vida by Coldplay
    Here's Hope by Owl City

+Extra, Extra! Read All About It!
(I wrote a little story for my extra, was debating over art or a story, but I find myself better with stories)

In a world far away from our beloved Earth, in another galaxy from the Milky Way, is a planet where mutatos thrive. Out of many, two kingdoms were at war against each other, The Golden Kingdom, and the Ruby Kingdom. They had no allies, and both kingdoms had armies of 150 mutatos or more. But, the reasoning behind going to war would confuse you; the kings of both kingdoms were brothers. Was it sibling rivalry? Nobody knows. The war continued to rage on, and the other kingdoms feared that they would soon fall victims to this war, and offered a reward to any mutato who could break the war up. Many tried, and all did not succeed. The kingdoms soon gave up, readying their armies to fight if the war got out of control. Cannons ready, guns loaded, swords held bravely. But, little did they know, one mutato would rise from the shadows, and end the war.

War Borders was a young mutato, like all the rest that tried to stop the war, wanting to be famous and live a lay-back lifestyle. But this mutato was born special. Everyone was brave enough to step into the battlefield, weapon ready. So, when he found a reward paper on his doorstep, blown away from to wind, he grabbed it with his two front paws and headed his way to the battlefield. He didn't carry any weapons with him, they weren't needed for peacemaking.

He reached the battlegrounds barely minutes before another battle. The Golden Kingdom was down to 90 warriors, The Ruby Kingdom only 105. He ran between the readying warriors, and yelled at the top of his little lungs,

"STOP! I wish to speak with the kings!" Upon his request, the kings yielded their soldiers, and walked up to War Borders. "I requested to speak to you, because I want to try to end this war. You two are brothers, and I can understand sibling rivalry perfectly fine, but leading your warriors to death just because a misshapen between you two? It's unlogical, and many of your warriors have families. I suggest you stop before any more families get heartbroken over a fallen warrior." The kings had completely gotten so caught up in the war they didn't even think about their warriors.

The following night, a feast was made in honor of War Borders, and every mutato in a 30 mile radius was invited. Lanterns hung above in the sky, as if asking for the fireflies to join in and celebrate. Many mutatos danced and feasted, and at the very end of the feast, a peace treaty was signed between the two kingdoms, making them allies until new kings rose to take the throne. But, that's another story for another time. Don't worry, War Border's still included!
Last edited by margayritaville on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
about wrote:skvader | xe/it
semi-active?
fresh eggs wrote:🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
margayritaville

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Reine » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:05 am

Bump. c:
┎━━━━━━━━━┒
▆▆▆ † ▆▆
┖━━━━━━━━━┚
LOST IN THE
YOU CRASH
━ ━into mycoast
IM WAITING FOR
your━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━
xImage
to wash away
━━━━━━━━━
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
━━━━━━━━━
━ ━
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
░░
░░
---
ImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
and are there any━━━━
xxImage
━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━━━
text
text
text
text
text
text

━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━ ━
Dragon Reine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krist Fullmetal » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:32 am

+Your Username
Krist Fullmetal
+Name of the Mutato
Edward
The Design Reminds Me Of My Favorite Anime Fullmetal Alchemist Since Its Symbol Is Similar To The Cross On The Bottom. The Main Protagonist Of The Series Is Named Edward Elric, Who Has The Symbol On The Back Of His Coat. The Tail Is Also A Blode Color Like Edward's Hair.
+A dark or soft song that suits him/her
Tourniquet By Evanescence

Extra
Just Thought Of A Story~<3
In A Dimension About 300 Light Years Away From Earth, Is Were The Mautatos Live. Mautatos Have The Amazing Ability To Fly, But That Is There Only Ability Or So We Thought.....

A Young Mautato Named Edward Had Just Landed On A Oak Tree Branch. His Main Body Was Red With A Black Cross That Had A Halo Over It, Angelic Looking Wings Imprinted On Both Sides Of The Cross, And A Ribbon Like Design Behind it. His Tail Is Yellow And Has Random Markings On It. Ed Looked Up At The Sky With Shining Purple Eyes And Let Out A Wimper - Like Sound. Like Any Mutato Ed Preferred To Be In The Sky Instead Of On The Ground, But All The Other Mautatos Hated Him For They Sensed Something...Diffrent About Him.

Ed Was About To Take Off When Suddenly He Herd A Loud Cry. Ed Quickly Hopped Of The Tree Branch And Hovered About 2 Feet Away From The Ground And Flew Twords The Noise. When He Got There He Hid Behind A Blackberry Bush And Peeked Through The Leaves. It Only Took The Young Mautato A Few Minuets. To Figure Out The Seen That Now Laid Before Him. A Baby Mautato Was Stuck Under A Rock And Could Not Wriggle Its Way Out . Ed Jumped Out From Behind The Bush, Not Noticing That His Two Front Legs Had Collided With Each Other. He Put His Two Front Paws On The Rock. Under His Paws The Rock Started to Shine Blue With Blue Electricity Coming Out Of It. Ed Wanted To Take His Paws Off The Rock But Something In His Mind Told Him Not To. After A Few More Seconds The Light Had Died Down. Edward Cloud Not Belive What Was Now In Front Of His Eyes.

Were The Rock Had Once Been, There Was A Giant Block Of Granite. Edward Just Stood There, Shining Purple Eyes Wide In Disbelief Of What Had Just Happened. When Ed Finally Gained Control Of Himself He Looked To See Were The Baby Went. The Baby Had Also Disappeared. This Scared Edward. Had He Also Turned The Baby Into Granite? Edward Quickly Took To The Skies Trying To Shake Off The Thought.

Ed Flew Around For A Good 10 Minutes When To Military Two Mautatos Came And Captured Him. They Flew Him To The Tallest Tree In The Forest, The Giant Redwood Were The Military HQ Was. Inside, They Dropped Ed In Front Of The Leader Of The Military. The Head Of The Military Is An Abnormally Large Mutato, With A Blue Body With Stars Going Down His Arms. His Tail Was Pure White. He Looked Down At Edward And Smiled. Then He Said "Hello Edward, My Son Told Me Have A Special Power Is This True?" Edward Stared Up At The Bigger Mautato, He Had Never Herd A Mautato Talk Before. "Well? Im Waiting For An Answer." The Larger Mautato Said. Then Ed Tried To Speak, "I-I-I Don't Know What Happened All I Did Was..." Then It Hit Him. Right Before He Placed His Two Front Paws On The Granite, They Tapped Each Other. "Well! Are You Going To Continue Or What!" The Leader Said Impatiently. " Right Before I Torched The Rock My Paws Tapped Together!" Edward Yelled.

The Bigger Mautato Laughed. This Sent Shivers Down Edwards Spine. "So You Somehow Managed To Use Alchemy Eh? Welcome To The Military! We Could Use An Alchemist!" The Leader Said. "But If I Become A Solider Wont I I Have To Kill Others In Wars And Stuff? Because I Don't Want To Do That!" Edward Said In A Panicked Voice. The Leader Glared At Him With Burning Yellow Eyes. " You Don't Have A Choice, Right Now Your To Lost To Be Saved." The Leader Said. Edward Quickly Thought Of A Plan.

Ed Smiled Then Said " Hey! How About A Battle? I I Beat You, I Go Free If I Lose I Join The Military!" The Bigger Mautato Laughed Again And Then Said "Sure Why Not."

About 5 Minutes Later Edward And The Leader Where In The Ring. Ed Had No Weapon, While The Leader Had A Sword. The Announcer Walked To Center Ring And Said " Ladies And Gentlemen! Today We Have A Fight Between The Leader Of The Military And The Now Known Alchemist Edward! " The Crowd Went Berserk. "Ready....Set...FIGHT!!" The Leader Leaped To The Sky And Got Ed On The Side In Under 3 Seconds. Luckily, Ed Did Not Go In To Shock. He Clapped His Two Paws Together And Placed Them On The Ground. The Same Blue Light From Before Came Again. This Time He Created A Sword. Then He Leaped For The Sky And Struck The Leader On The Back Of The Head With The Hilt Of His Sword. He Knocked The Bigger Mautato Out. And Won The Fight!

A Day After The Fight The Military Started To Hunt Edward Down But, He Did Not Mind. The Leader Was Right. Edward Was To Lost To Be Saved Some Even Say He Is Dying, But To Ed, He Was Still The Same Old Edward.

Last edited by Krist Fullmetal on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:31 am, edited 11 times in total.
Just here to browse some forums here and there ;u;
Krist Fullmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Reine » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Bump