Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Unisa Leo adopts! by Shaska

Based on Click to view
Artist Shaska [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Shaska

by Shaska

by Shaska

Unisa Leo adopts!

Postby Shaska » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 am

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own the lines, they were drawn by Mauston and the original thread is here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1566980

Welcome to Unisa Leo adoptables! I do not own a tablet, so these will take longer than they should to make. xD

What are they?
A Unisa Leo is a cross between a Snow Leopard and a Lion. They have thick fur around their necks and long feathers on their front paws, along with a Snow Leopard-like tail and head. They usually are smaller than a male lion, but not by much. They appear in any color, but rarely are they a solid color. Unisa Leos always have less than 5 total colors on their bodies, never more. They nearly always have a lighter underbelly, and most will have some sort of pattern on their bodies. It is very rare (some even think it is a myth) to find a pure black Unisa Leo, but Albinos can appear quite often. Their eyes are usually a golden hue, but can appear in blue or green.
They are mammals, giving live birth and nursing an average of 1-2 young. Unisa Leos don't usually mate for life, though it has happened. These felines can live on average up to 120 years, sometimes longer. They fully mature at 15 years old, and stop reproducing at 90-100. They are omnivores, eating deer, rabbits, mice, fish, and any other meat along with berries, fruits, roots, and vegetables. Due to their size most cannot climb trees, but instead using their large paws to sprint away from threats at on average 40 MPH.

Rules
-Don't bribe the artist to let you win.
-Respect the artists, helpers, and other users.
-Don't complain if you don't win.
-You can only own 2 Unisa Leos.
-Your Unisa Leo cannot mate with any relatives or another one of your Unisa Leos. They can only mate with other users.

How do I adopt one?
Simply click on the Unisa Leo you want, and fill out the form corresponding to it. Some Unisa Leos will have different forms or rules, such as you might have to win one by posting first, and and another by art quality.

Artists
Wolven Game
Post below if you would like to be an artist!

Helpers
Wolven Game
Post below if you would like to be a helper!

Last bumped by Shaska on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 am.
Shaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me