Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fave 2012 Staff Dog by LA's DarkFireWolf

Artist LA's DarkFireWolf [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fave 2012 Staff Dog

Postby LA's DarkFireWolf » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am

*sigh* Ok I give up this thing has been, glitched with this picture to have it remain upside down ever since one of the sessions I rotated the canvas. So yes every time I went back to it, it was loaded for me, this way :P.
Yes, I've tried rotating it this way and that, hence the many drawing sessions. But, each time I go to 'post' it, it comes back this way. So I gave up, I don't know what else to do to try and fix it xP. So, I copied it and saved it off site so your don't have to twist your head xD!
EDIT: I even went and 'edited' the picture and it, still resaves this way >>;

Anyway back to what this is about. My favorite staff dog c:!

Closest thing to my fursona on here. Though obviously not entirely in color xD! I did, embellish it a bit, cause I like blue and brown together but in a deeper, richer hue.
I am sad she can never be suggested for breeding, and though she's only 'common' she's one of my most loved CS pets nonetheless :3!
Oh and please do forgive the background I'm not the best at those and I do love the dream BG!

Last bumped by LA's DarkFireWolf on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am.
LA's DarkFireWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me