Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Crinitus Dracones!<3 by lesbian

Based on Click to view
Artist lesbian [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Crinitus Dracones!<3

Postby lesbian » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:31 am

ImageImage

{Kri-nit-us Drak-o-ness}

{{ Crinitus Dracones are a species of dragon. The literal translation is Fluffy Dragons, but it was decided that 'Fluffy Dragons simple wasn't an elegant enough name, therefore 'Crinitus Dracones' was born!

{{ They are not extremely rare, but have a level of rarity to them. They are linked with humans; but one specific human may only be linked with three, but that is very rare. These people must be strong willed and put a huge amount of effort into giving each equal attention.

{{ The dragons are quite unique and at time often do not look alike to anything. Though some look similar, but only if they are twins; even then they look different.

{{ The dragons at adulthood can reach two meters tall, and can be as small as 1 meter. The males tend to be taller than the females.

{{ Between being a hatchling and adulthood the dragons play-fight and relish each others company. They tend not to make their first bonds at this age but it is not unheard of; the reason it is more difficult to bond at this age is because when first born they spend all of their time with their mothers then grow and enjoy playing with other hatchlings.

{{ The egg is warm to touch and has a slight feeling of feathery down, though not visible to the naked eye there are tiny hairs coating the egg to keep it warm for when the parents are not with the egg. The best time to bond with a Crinitus is now; though finding an abandoned egg or stealing one is quite the feat as the parents are very diligent and caring. The only time you cold ever do this easily is through breeding a Crinitus and helping care for the egg.

{{ The eggs are made of a very thick, almost indestructible material. Nobody has really tried to break the eggshells except after hatching and even then it's very tough.

{{ They will not let human ride them unless they are extremely close.

{{ They are practically sentient beings. They cannot speak any human language and can only speak through their human.

{{ They are generally very quiet, and very kind towards other beings, but they do have separate personalities and can be different.

{{ They do not have mating seasons because they mate whenever they want to. And they mate for live meaning that they only mate once they no longer have a hatchling or egg to care for, even then the sometimes choose against it.

For Artists;

Code: Select all
[quote"The Species"][right][img]http://fontmeme.chickencdn.com/newcreate.php?text=Crinitus%20Dracones&name=Garton.ttf&size=30&style_color=5c5c5c[/img][img]http://fontmeme.chickencdn.com/newcreate.php?text=%3C3&name=Garton.ttf&size=30&style_color=40D0A9[/img][/right]

[right][size=150][color=#40d0a9]{Kri-nit-us Drak-o-ness}[/color][/size][/right]

[size=85][list][color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]Crinitus Dracones are a species of dragon. The literal translation is Fluffy Dragons, but it was decided that 'Fluffy Dragons simple wasn't an elegant enough name, therefore 'Crinitus Dracones' was born![/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]They are not extremely rare, but have a level of rarity to them. They are linked with humans; but one specific human may only be linked with three, but that is very rare. These people must be strong willed and put a huge amount of effort into giving each equal attention.[/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]The dragons are quite unique and at time often do not look alike to anything. Though some look similar, but only if they are twins; even then they look different.[/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]The dragons at adulthood can reach two meters tall, and can be as small as 1 meter. The males tend to be taller than the females.[/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]Between being a hatchling and adulthood the dragons play-fight and relish each others company. They tend not to make their first bonds at this age but it is not unheard of; the reason it is more difficult to bond at this age is because when first born they spend all of their time with their mothers then grow and enjoy playing with other hatchlings.[/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]The egg is warm to touch and has a slight feeling of feathery down, though not visible to the naked eye there are tiny hairs coating the egg to keep it warm for when the parents are not with the egg. The best time to bond with a Crinitus is now; though finding an abandoned egg or stealing one is quite the feat as the parents are very diligent and caring. The only time you cold ever do this easily is through breeding a Crinitus and helping care for the egg.[/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]The eggs are made of a very thick, almost indestructible material. Nobody has really tried to break the eggshells except after hatching and even then it's very tough.[/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]They will not let human ride them unless they are extremely close.[/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]They are practically sentient beings. They cannot speak any human language and can only speak through their human.[/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]They are generally very quiet, and very kind towards other beings, but they do have separate personalities and can be different.[/color]

[color=#40D0A9]{{[/color] [color=#5c5c5c]They do not have mating seasons because they mate whenever they want to. And they mate for live meaning that they only mate once they no longer have a hatchling or egg to care for, even then the sometimes choose against it.[/color][/list][/size][/quote]
Last edited by lesbian on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules!<3

Postby lesbian » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:32 am

ImageImage

Rules!<3

{{ All of Tess' rules apply.
    {{ Be kind to the artists, if you don't like a design leave it be.
    {{ Don't complain if you do not win, congratulate the winner and move on.
    {{ The artists have the right to decide to extend or shorten a competition as they see fit.
    {{ The artist has the right to make auctions for certain dragons; these may be ones they feel they worked especially hard on or something they just feel is auction worthy.
    {{ We may do customs if there is enough interest, but not yet, I'm sorry!
    {{ As with above, if there's enough interest, we may do breeding too!<3
Last edited by lesbian on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps and Affiliates!<3

Postby lesbian » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:32 am

ImageImage

Affiliates

Dreamcatcher adopts; They are another adopt I co-own with Piratepanda, please, go check them out!<3
Image Image Image

Stamps

I made this; I hope you guys like it and put it in your siggy!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1934703][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2jdqu1l.jpg[/IMG][/url

COMPETITION! o3o

Click HERE to go to the competition!<3

I await excitedly for your entries! c:
Last edited by lesbian on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crinitus Dracones!<3

Postby lesbian » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:55 am

Reserved!

You may post now!<3
Last edited by lesbian on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:01 am

These are cool ^-^ How much would a custom cost? -If you wouldn't mind doing customs
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:53 am

I'm not sure; I hadn't given it much thought because I wasn't really planning to do them unless a TONNE of people really wanted it, I guess I'd be afraid of messing up and upsetting someone...

Honestly though; probably at least a few WL pets and whatever else they wish to pay. c:

Personally, I think it's better to adopt one because you may end up getti g something completely different to what you would have expected or even thought of!<3
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:28 am

*3*
These are so gorgeous. <3
Will be Watching~

Andwillbewatchingforanartistcompetitionifthereisone.<33
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ADVENDIR » » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:37 am

/movesintostalkercorner/
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

im the sugar queen, sweetie

name; barista gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
comms; open status; depressed
roleplays; none

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
the art to the left was made by horrorprince

Having just signed up for higher classes, I won't be on here as much due to
homework. If you want to contact me though, you can send a message and
I should reply relatively soon.
ADVENDIR »

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Thanks guys!<3
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items