Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CLOSED by sapphirespirit

Artist sapphirespirit [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CLOSED

Postby sapphirespirit » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Information
Imperial War Horses are hefty Horses used mainly for war/militia type work. The Stallions are normally the only ones used in battle. Their mane's are cropped, and their tails and wrapped in the telltale curve of a war horse. The stallions also have a bit of a roman nose , while the mares do not.
The Mares are a bit heftier than the males, simply because they are used mainly for foal bearing or farm work. Though they are not banned from war horse duties, it is normally frowned upon. Makes for difficult training days when the studs won't pay attention, doesn't it? Though, A rare few hardcore mares have been accepted into war duty. Each Equine has a ribbon. and each ribbon has a specific meaning.

There will be a few "Special" IWH that will be based off of various things listed at the bottom of the thread. These are magical/mythological (just..special) equines and will either be for holidays, or special events. they are SPECIAL, so won't be created as often.

Red ribbons signify that a horse is a kicker. This means that any other riders should be careful not to crowd the horse, especially from behind. This is the most common color of tail ribbon and thus is the best understood. Often people choose to use a red ribbon if a horse is green or inexperienced because other riders are more likely to understand the meaning.

A green ribbon means that a horse is inexperienced and likely to misbehave. This is suitable for young horses or for horses who are particularly spooky in nature. If you see a horse with a green ribbon in his tail, approach him with caution. Give him space when riding near him, and be sure to keep an eye on him when in the ring. A green horse may spook or otherwise misbehave in unexpected ways

A blue or yellow ribbon says that this horse is a stallion. Because stallions should only be handled by adults, and can be unpredictable at times, stallion owners will sometimes use a blue ribbon in his tail to warn off other riders.

White ribbons signify that a horse is for sale. Because it can be difficult to successfully advertise at a show, using a white ribbon is an excellent way to show that your horse is for sale. That way prospective buyers can see him perform in the ring, and know that they can approach you after the class if they are interested.

there can be various shades of ribbons, depending on the artists. for all the other colors, the staff and I will discuss exactly what each means, and that will be posted at a later date.

Rules:
There are just a few rules To win these beauties .simply follow the instructions on each of their pages. Please keep in mind that The artists reserve the right to decline any entry, and the forms may vary depending on the equine.Also, CS oekaki rules apply, so no stealing. If you have a question simply ask. The artists would more than likely work something out with you L=

I. Play nice-No sore losing, no pouting, or anything of the sort. These are adoptions of chance.
II. There is no limit of how many you can have.
III. If my Custom Slot says Closed, Don't ask for a custom. Its simple. My artists and I do have a life outside of CS.
IV.All of Tess's Rules apply. No stealy.
V.If I am looking for artists, there will be something posted somewhere stating so. Don't ask. Don't ask if yer a VIP either. they will be posted when these become popular.
VI.Customs/Breedings Will require payments. VIPs and Artists do not have to pay.
VII. If I am taking suggestions, it is NOT the same thing as a custom. It is suggestions for the next coat color/special so you are not guaranteed that equine should I so choose to create it.
VIII. we have the right to accept/decline any suggestion/custom. we are willing to try just about anything, But we are not a miracle workers. So, please keep the complexity down a bit, or just talk to us about it. We're really flexible most of the time.
IX. I will not tolerate spamming, hate mail, pouting, disrespectful comments, etc. I won't tolerate it. You will be banned form adoptions indefinitely.
X.If you no longer want your Equine, PM me, and it will be put up for readoption.
XI. Read the Main Thread , Or at least these Rules before posting an Adoption form. it is rather time consuming and annoying to post something like "oh, this is nice, but this and this is wrong because of these reasons" This saves us both time. So, make sure you read the rules, and the forms, before you post. If you have questions, PM me . I don't bite :D
XII. Do not ask to be a VIP. They will be chosen from my artists and I based on several factors. (I.E activity in the roleplay/adoptables, politeness, etc)
XIII. There is no limit to customs, however, customs could be sent for readoption if the user no longer wants/uses the IWH, OR is banned form adoptions.
XIV. If you are banned PERMENATLY from the adoptions, your IWH will be revoked, and put up for adoption.

Breeding:

For those special horses (elementals, etc) the offspring will result in a new element. I.E.-Water and air will result in Ice. Fire /water =rock, and so on and so forth. or for folklores/other specials will result in new folklores, legends, etc. All the equines can be bred, unless stated otherwise. the result from a special pair (elementals, legends, holidays,etc) will result in another special. Regulars will result with regulars.

To Breed the Imperial Equines,please follow these rules:
I.Both parties must agree on breeding.
II.Both must decide among themselves who gets the offspring.
III. There is no limit to breeding, but NO inbreeding.
IV. Special offspring will not be kept;they will be put up for adoption. However, everyone has a fair chance of winning Special offspring, Even the owners of the parents! They will be treated as any other IEA up for adoption, just difficult to win.(special cases may occur;if so, payment may be requested)
V. No Inbreeding. yes i already said this, but its important.
VI. There are some sterile IWHs. They will not be bred. Ever. So don't ask. (those will be mentioned upon adoption)
VII.There is no set pair, any can be bred with any (save for inbreeding and steriles) so no hard feelings, alright? Note that different Special couples will result in further specials.
VIII. Twins are possible, but the price may increase depending on the order.
IX.There are no custom Specials, you have no say in their outcome.

Customs: Open/Closed

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Artist[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Reference photos: ( PLEASE provide a photo, or a DETAILED description)[/b]
[b]Coat patterns, color, etc.:[/b]
[b]Anything else..?:[/b]

Specials List

Stallions:
Music-Bass Clef
Love-cupid
Yang
War-(God name here)
Day-(God name here)
Mischief-Loki
earth-
water
Death-
Vampire
Zombie
frankenstein
Igor
Wendigo-
Underworld-Hades
pegasus

Dark

Mares:

Music-treble Clef
Yin
Peace
Fire
Skies
Night
Life
Werewolf
Zombie
unicorn
Color
light

Foals

Will be a mixture of their parents. So, depends on the selected pair ^-^
(some suggestions/possibilities)
Fire/earth-Rock,metal
Fire/water-mist,fog
Air/earth-dust
air/water-Ice
water/earth-swamp,sand
War/Peace-Chaos,Order

Life/Death- These will be the only Tripplets on IWH. Ever. Life and Death they will be bred (eventually) and the resulting triplets will be The three Fates. Seems fitting to me, considering the Fates held life and death in balance. The Triplets will be auctioned off for adoption.

Just suggestions/possibilities. whenever pairs have been selected, I will hold poll for offspring results, If I do not already have something in mind.

I am Currently Taking Suggestions For coat colors, specials, folklores, legends, gods or goddesses, ideas for holidays, other creatures of the world, Anything!! all suggestions are welcome! Please remember I have the right to decline/accept any suggestion and credit will be given where credit is due.

Staff:
sapphirespirit -creator
ImmyWimmy1-Artist/Mod
HorseLover!-Artist/Mod

I am seeking artists! Please check out the competition listed under the first image!
I am seeking staff! I will need two more mods, an archivist, someone to orchestrate a Roleplay, etc.! PM me for details/questions,etc.

Dizzy Socks and Dragonfire13 get a free custom!
Info is a huge WIP, so bear with me and my artists.
Rules are also a WIP, but for now -just play nice.
To the first two who get a custom - You will get one, but when we have time. I will notify you when we will accept a form for it. Patience is a virtue!
That being said, Happy Posting!

Banners/Stamps:
First banner by Dragonfire13:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1930937][img]http://i.imgur.com/SqKrfhg.gif[/img][/url]

Based on these photos:
Mare
Stallion
Colt
Filly

We are OPEN! but are still a small WIP, please bear with us as we find more staff members and artists, and keep an eye out for adopts!
Last edited by sapphirespirit on Sat May 17, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 11 times in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Imperial War Horse (POSTING open)

Postby sapphirespirit » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:20 am

Bump! Now open for posting!
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseLover! » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 am

Hi- just posting to get this fourm on my posts- dont count this as a custom haha. I will redo my entry on the contest of you wish?
HorseLover!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Bump! First Two to post get a free custom!
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Dragonfire13 wrote:Really cool! Will be watching and adopting!

well, since your the first to post, you get a free custom! Ill ask for the form later, for now, thanks for showing interest!

Next post gets the second free custom
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 am

Wow, awesome new thread!
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Dizzy socks wrote:Wow, awesome new thread!

and you have th second free custom! Ill ask for aform later, until then, enjoy the wait heh.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Horse, you and Immy can start making adopts. Keep it to mare and stallions for now, and lets try to not have so many go unadopted. let's keep at max 3 UFA at once. I should have the rules/info finished soon, and have this all tidied up . Since Immy is away for a little while, you can go ahead and make one, if you'd like, and we'll see how the first two go. (I've got one up already.)
Last edited by sapphirespirit on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Imperial War Horse:.: Open

Postby sapphirespirit » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 pm

We are now Open for business! To my custom winners, you may now post your form.
Seeking:
Staff:mods,archivists, RP maker,etc.
Artists! please join our comp.

Enjoy, and here marks the grand opening of the Imperial War Horses!
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups