Based on Click to view
Artist Cloverstream [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Flower sprite #3

Postby Cloverstream » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:29 pm

What is a flower sprite?
Flower sprites are fairy-like beings whos spirit is attached to a type of flower. They can be found in many places all over the world. Flower sprites stand at only 3-5 inches dressing them selfs in their flowers and other small trinkets. They often have colorful eyes and markings and are commonly female. They eat nectar, fruit, berries and sometimes vegetables. Flower sprites only reval themselfs to humans they choose to and stay close to there flowers.

This girls is a blue bell. ^^
Code: Select all
Name;;
age;;
gender;;
flower type;;
chrysanthemum
personality;;
extras;;
Cloverstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flower sprite #3

Postby zoëlovespuppies » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:59 am

Name;; Annabella
age;; 14
gender;; Female
flower type;;
blue bell
personality;;
Annabella is adventurous yet when you first meet her she can seem sort of shy. She is very kind and likes to help animals. She can be sort of sarcastic at times but never really is all that mean, she finds it best to avoid getting into fights. She is also quite curious and loves to explore. She writes about all the places she goes in a little notebook.
extras;;

Annabella and the Bead

It was an early spring morning and the wind whistled through the air, making it a cold tempature. Annabellas purple eyes slowly opened. Barely awake, she looked around to find herself lying in a meadow. A dewdrop fell onto her nose, and she sat up, now completely awake. 'Oh, thats right... She thought. 'I was exploring the meadow and I must have fallen asleep.' With a yawn, she sat down to sketch the area, when out of the corner of her eye, she saw something pink and round. 'Now what could that be?' She thought. 'Better go find out!' She ran across the meadow until she reached the object. Panting, she looked at it closer. 'Oh, this must be a bead!' She had read about the small plastic objects before, and how humans used them for necklaces. 'I think I will take it home and put it by my flower!' She thought, proud of her accomplishment. And so off she went, bead in tow, back to her flower.

I hope you liked the story, I really can't do much art on here.
Anyways, please do not steal and all that stuff and character (c) Blue Ruby.
Will try to draw if I have time.
zoëlovespuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flower sprite #3

Postby Cloverstream » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Thanks zoe you won her ^^