Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wolf Battle: Final Blow by Disgustedorite

Artist Disgustedorite [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Wolf Battle: Final Blow

Postby Disgustedorite » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 am

Blood layer hidden to keep it family-friendly :)

I was playing a game called Impressive Space all day, and I was suddenly inspired to make a line art depicting the end of a battle in the game's arena. While there is no bite action (just kicking, scratching and...roaring O.o) and you don't actually die when you run out of health, I still always like to think of the finishing move like this. It certainly seemed like it was it when I was fighting a (rather unrealistic) hyena who kept demanding a rematch until she literally just stayed down when I defeated her.

This line art is a WIP--while you can still color it in all you want, it is far from complete. I plan on adding pre-made backgrounds, a lock alpha layer, and many different hairstyles and accessories. All that's really complete are the main lines and sub-lines for different ears, tails, etc. So, don't freak out and scream "WERS DA EMO WIGG???!?!!??!??!?", okay?

Now, on to rules!

You may:
  • Use this for anything on Chicken Smoothie, as long as you give me credit.
  • Use it for anything outside of Chicken Smoothie (like DeviantArt), as long as you give me credit.
  • Edit the lines in any way. However, tracing is not permitted.
  • Save a base for personal use, as long as you give me credit and don't share it with anybody else.
  • Use a version which you colored yourself for Roleplay and advertising; this includes advertisements for books, games, Roblox places, and pretty much everything else.

You may not:
  • Claim the line art as your own.
  • Remove my signature.
  • Trace the line art.
  • Use the line art in illegal activities.
  • Add anything which is against the rules of Chicken Smoothie, such as drugs and certain body parts.
  • Use all or part of this line art in a comic. I don't care if you can't draw and have to use a base, this line art is not to be used in that way.

Yes, you can make a profit off of anything you made with my line art; however, I must get some of the profits. If you are selling it on a site which I am not a member of, try to determine how much that site's currency is worth in CS pets. The pets must be on my wishlist. If you don't have any from my wishlist (or you do and they're just your "OMG MOST FAVORITE PET IN THE WORLD"), I will also accept C$ and store items. If you don't have any of those, PM me and we can work something out.

Now, color away!

Last bumped by Disgustedorite on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 am.
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me