Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

My eye by xXMisfitXx

Artist xXMisfitXx [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

My eye

Postby xXMisfitXx » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Not good haha, like all my drawings. Happy with it though im probably going to edit it. Any ideas? I'm wanting to make a picture out of this that symbolizes stereotyping. I know an eyebrow piercing isn't much but people will judge you even based off that.
I think my heart is breaking...
I'm not trying to be my saint, I don't want to be president someday, I'm just trying to make my way...oops my bad i never said id ever get it right! :p
Teddy bears of pink, ducks and lambs of white, don't you cry i'm here now, ill be your nightlight...carry the peace and the coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind, luna you're loved so much more than you know, may troubles be far from your mind, and forgive me for being so blind...isn't it great to be different, isn't it wonderful to be exactly who you are.../)(\

I'll keep going, just stay by my side [<3] i beg you, please please dont let this life go to waste...
I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair...I am the clown with the tear-away face, here in a flash and gone without a trace...I am the who in the call who's there, i am the wind blowing through your hair...I am the shadow of the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!
This is Halloween!
I'm tired of: being fat/ugly, being lazy, being judged, being ignored, being the wierd girl, being hated, being a freak, being hurt, having no privacy, hating myself.
xXMisfitXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me