Based on Click to view
Artist Sphye [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #190

Postby Sphye » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:04 pm

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

You may add one extra
Things you must include:
+Your Username
+Name of the Mutato
++Reason for choosing the name
+A pretty autumn picture or gif

Ends August 14th

Congratulations, Pig Lover!
Last edited by Sphye on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #190

Postby Tsukiko-pyon » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:08 am

^
You must wait until me or kami takes the second post before putting in applications.

Pig lover wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

~Name, please?
Hey there, I'm Pig lover, it's a pleasure to meet you!

~And the name of this little nugget?
Ah, well she'll be called Forrest.

~and your reason for choosing the name?

Well, I think it's a beautiful name. It reminds me of those gorgeous Autumn days where you walk through the woods and the dead leaves crunch and crackle underfoot. I love Autumn, it is my favourite season by far - Such beautiful colours!And my birthday's in September... I think her personality would also suit the name, as she is strong like the forest, yet if you treat her badly and constantly hack away at her, you will poison her heart and she will wither away and eventually loose the will to keep living. She is beautiful in so many ways, as are the woods of the world.I think this beauty is my favourite Mutato. I have put forms up for some others, but then I saw this little bundle of perfect gorgeousness and I fell in love at first sight! Such a perfect little creature!

+And a little story by me:

The crisp autumn leaves fell gently to the ground, covering Maplewood Park in shades of orange and brown. The park was thriving with activity; children rushing about playing tag, balls being kicked high in the air (and often over the fence, to the childrens dismay). The murmering of adults trying desperately to have a quick chat with one another could be heard over the squeals of kids on the swings and the squeak of the old round-a-bout.

Perhaps if one of the youngsters would have taken a moment to peer through the chaos, they may have spied something very precious; rustling among the fallen foliage was a creature of pure perfection and beauty. It had a tail that morphed and bubbled as it moved, and a small, adorable, potato-like body. It's eyes were like those of a cat's; constantly curious and attentive to everything around them, with so many shades of browns and oranges and reds that you could almost sense a whole autumn forest in there somewhere. It's ears were pricked and twitching, and it flinched and the slightest sound that pierced the general hum of the world. It blended in perfectly with the Autumnal world around it, as on it's body was a perfect design of red/orange leaves and swirls of autumn gusts of wind with the beautiful countryside in the background. As it bubbled, you could just make out the ripe red apples on it's tail, shining out against the bright blue sky behind it.

Now, this little creature was actually a female, and her name was Forrest. Forrest was on the hunt for something that she considered very special. She was crawling through the carpet of fallen leaves under an old oak tree. As she burrowed along, her nose was sniffing it's way through the confusing tangle of smells and oders, desperately searching for the exquisite delicacy she so longed for. She found a penny, an old shoelace and some sweet wrappers, but she still had not dug out her little treasure. She would not give up! She could not give up! But she was beginning to lose hope. Then, as she swerved to avoid a rather large root the was sticking form the earth, she saw it! There it sat, complete perfection, cushioned by a bed of fallen leaves. Quickly, Forrest ran up and grabbed it, holding it to her chest as though any moment someone would come and steal it form her. Then she ran full-pelt to her little den under an apple tree (apples were her favourite thing EVER, though the item she now clutched desperately in her paws was a close runner-up). There she sat, and stared down lovingly - the thing she was cradling was, in fact, a shining, freshly-fallen acorn! For a little while, all you could hear from Forrest's hidy-hole was "Omnomnom..." as she crunched and chewed on her precious acorn.

~A pretty autumn picture:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/219/3/a/mutato_190_small_by_tsukiko_pyon-d6h1smc.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tsukiko-pyon on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Tsukiko-pyon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freckledfangirl » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:35 am

sweet victory

Autumn Orchard
i am extremely inactive here. find me here. vv

instagram + vine

also im love live trash
freckledfangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derse&Prospit » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:34 am

Reserve <3.
Used to be Cove092 No current Auctions
Tippity Toppers 2014!
Pet's name: Brooke
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Derse's Characters
Derse&Prospit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoëlovespuppies » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 am

I love this Mutato so much!

Username?
zoëlovespuppies

Name Of Mutato?
Autumn

Reason For Choosing This Name?
Because this Mutato reminds me of Autumn!

Gif Or Picture?
I chose this one because it sums up a lot of the great things about autumn
And this one because it is just beautiful
Last edited by zoëlovespuppies on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoëlovespuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cherry~ » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Tsukiko-pyon wrote:^
You must wait until me or kami takes the second post before putting in applications.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/219/3/a/mutato_190_small_by_tsukiko_pyon-d6h1smc.gif[/img][/url]

Does that mean mine doesn't count?
~Cherry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:02 am

+Your Username
waterstar2002
+Name of the Mutato
October's Day
++Reason for choosing the name
Where I live October is the month when Autumn starts <3
+A pretty autumn picture or gif

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby featherbutt.cas » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:12 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

~Name, please?
Hey there, I'm Pig lover, it's a pleasure to meet you!

~And the name of this little nugget?
Ah, well she'll be called Forrest.

~and your reason for choosing the name?

Well, I think it's a beautiful name. It reminds me of those gorgeous Autumn days where you walk through the woods and the dead leaves crunch and crackle underfoot. I love Autumn, it is my favourite season by far - Such beautiful colours!And my birthday's in September... I think her personality would also suit the name, as she is strong like the forest, yet if you treat her badly and constantly hack away at her, you will poison her heart and she will wither away and eventually loose the will to keep living. She is beautiful in so many ways, as are the woods of the world.I think this beauty is my favourite Mutato. I have put forms up for some others, but then I saw this little bundle of perfect gorgeousness and I fell in love at first sight! Such a perfect little creature!

+And a little story by me:

The crisp autumn leaves fell gently to the ground, covering Maplewood Park in shades of orange and brown. The park was thriving with activity; children rushing about playing tag, balls being kicked high in the air (and often over the fence, to the childrens dismay). The murmering of adults trying desperately to have a quick chat with one another could be heard over the squeals of kids on the swings and the squeak of the old round-a-bout.

Perhaps if one of the youngsters would have taken a moment to peer through the chaos, they may have spied something very precious; rustling among the fallen foliage was a creature of pure perfection and beauty. It had a tail that morphed and bubbled as it moved, and a small, adorable, potato-like body. It's eyes were like those of a cat's; constantly curious and attentive to everything around them, with so many shades of browns and oranges and reds that you could almost sense a whole autumn forest in there somewhere. It's ears were pricked and twitching, and it flinched and the slightest sound that pierced the general hum of the world. It blended in perfectly with the Autumnal world around it, as on it's body was a perfect design of red/orange leaves and swirls of autumn gusts of wind with the beautiful countryside in the background. As it bubbled, you could just make out the ripe red apples on it's tail, shining out against the bright blue sky behind it.

Now, this little creature was actually a female, and her name was Forrest. Forrest was on the hunt for something that she considered very special. She was crawling through the carpet of fallen leaves under an old oak tree. As she burrowed along, her nose was sniffing it's way through the confusing tangle of smells and oders, desperately searching for the exquisite delicacy she so longed for. She found a penny, an old shoelace and some sweet wrappers, but she still had not dug out her little treasure. She would not give up! She could not give up! But she was beginning to lose hope. Then, as she swerved to avoid a rather large root the was sticking form the earth, she saw it! There it sat, complete perfection, cushioned by a bed of fallen leaves. Quickly, Forrest ran up and grabbed it, holding it to her chest as though any moment someone would come and steal it form her. Then she ran full-pelt to her little den under an apple tree (apples were her favourite thing EVER, though the item she now clutched desperately in her paws was a close runner-up). There she sat, and stared down lovingly - the thing she was cradling was, in fact, a shining, freshly-fallen acorn! For a little while, all you could hear from Forrest's hidy-hole was "Omnomnom..." as she crunched and chewed on her precious acorn.

~A pretty autumn picture:

Last edited by featherbutt.cas on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:01 am, edited 25 times in total.
featherbutt.cas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky thirteen » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Username: ~ Skip a Beat ~, at your service.
When I first saw her,
I knew right away that she was the one for me.
Because I love autumn.
The Sugar Shack, The Multi color leaves, Halloween.
Everything!
And I'd love to have her.
And if I got her, She'd be my first Mutato!
Name Given: Maple Candyapple.
Reason for name:
Because of her features, She reminded me of candy apples and Maple leafs.
Also because she is sweet like a candy apple and delicate like a Maple leaf.
Sometimes I'll also call her Kōyōu, Meaning Maple and Autumn Colors in Japanese.
I added the u so the name would be easier to pronounce.
Story: *You remember the warm weather, and the pink and red roses that lined your garden.
You remember the birds chirping in the morning and the clear blue sky.
The sweet summer breeze that kept you cold well the sun radiated with heat.*
You let out a heavy sigh." Fall sure came fast " you mutter. You stuff your hands deeper into your fleece pockets.
Around you the grass is lined with multi-colored leaves. You feel a cold draft, and button up your trench coat.
you start to walk down the path. *clop* *clop* *clop*. After a few minutes of walking, you see a cat like creature
curled up in a ball.It seems to be shivering. You hurry over to get a closer look. When you walk closer, you
notice that the tiny curled up creature has a unique pattern, quite to your liking, ( Althought you like Summer,
but Autumn is a fresh new start. ) You decide to step a bit closer
before being sure what it is:Image
It's a Mutato! You've never seen one but your friends explained it to you.* This is not the time to get excited, this Mutato
needs me first!* You pick up the shivering Mutato and take out a piece of wool you were using for a project. You wrap
the half lifeless Mutato in the fabric and hold softly it in your arms and take off running. When you get home you put the
Mutato in your guest bed and tuck it in. It rests while you prepare some Earl Gray tea for it.When the Mutato wakes up it
sips the tea and manages to introduce itself."I'm Maple...Maple Candyapple. Most call me Kōyōu. I was traveling here because
I knew there was a sugar shack in town.Silly me forgot to pack a coat." " I see, and where is your owner? My friend tell me that
Mutatos can be adopted."" I...i.i......" Maple pauses." I don't have one!!" The mutato bursts into tears." Really do love company!!
I hate being alone!"*sniff* " well fear not Maple." " Why?" The mutato looks up at you with wide eyes. " Because from now on, I'll be your company! And we can go to the sugar shack together."" Thank You!" says Maple as she hugs you.
This is the start of an awesome friendship.
Wip:Image
Image:
http://cdn.wallpapershd.at/wallpapers/1920x1200/894173/tree-beautiful-high-definition-nature-scenery.jpg
Last edited by lucky thirteen on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
Things To Do: wrote:what what what what what what
what what what what what what

xxx
╔════════════════════╗
Trades
About me
My Art

╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗

╭--------------------╮
xxxHi, I'm lucky thirteen
but you can just call me luck
[he/him]

╰---------------------╯

My Dolls:
Arrats & Stitch
Jareth & Abell
Kimba & Sebs
╚════════════════════╝
lucky thirteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:03 am

DeathStripe~NightSky wrote:
Tsukiko-pyon wrote:^

Does that mean mine doesn't count?

I would prefer if you re-posted it and asked a mod to delete the post before the actual mutato. Thank you^^
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me