Artist ghostsu [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #189

Postby ghostsu » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Owned by ฬɛ Ƭнιик ϯσσ Ħαя∂ ^^

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

Here is a Mutato based of things that Pop and fly c:You may add one extra. and you can pretty up your form...

Things you must include:

+Your Username
+Name of the Mutato
++Reason for choosing the name
+Favourite Hobby

17th August

Do not post until Akami or Tsukiko Reserve a Post
Last edited by ghostsu on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #189

Postby Tsukiko-pyon » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:05 am

ฬɛ Ƭнιик ϯσσ Ħαя∂ wrote:

░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█

♥υѕєяηαмє>> ฬɛ Ƭнιик ϯσσ Ħαя∂

♥ηαмє σƒ тнє мutatσ>> Helium

♥яєαsση ƒσя ¢нσσsιηg тнє ηαмє>> Helium as a substance makes things float, causes balloons to lift away from the earth and into the sky. It holds freedom in it's meaning, and it holds fun, since inhaling helium is hilarious. It lightens the spirit, the mood, and on a greater scale, the body, away from troubles and worries, fears and doubts.

♥ρєяѕσηαℓιту>> Helium (the gas) is named for the Greek God of the Sun, Helios. I think that this Mutato because of this would have a bright, peaceful, innocent, and slightly airheaded personality, always filled with hopes and big dreams.

♥ƒανσяιтɛ нσвву>> Helium the Mutato is light enough to ride inside, and on top of bubbles. This and daydreaming are favorite hobbies.

I'd be delighted to adopt this Mutato ^__^

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/219/5/0/mutato_189_small_by_tsukiko_pyon-d6h1r7b.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tsukiko-pyon on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Tsukiko-pyon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ink-smudge » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:14 am

Username:
Arcticflower

Name of the Mutato:
Levani

Reason for choosing the name:
The name Levana means rise, and that seemed to fit this this mutato quite well. However, I also liked the name Lani, which means sky, so I went with a combination of the two names. The reason is pretty obvious, with the bubbles and balloons, but it would match the mutato's personality too in my opinion. I imagined this mutato as a light, happy personality, always making anyone around her happy and in a lifted mood.

Favorite Hobby:
Levani's favorite hobby is actually more of a volunteer job. She likes to help decorate and set up community carnivals! It's what she looks forward to every six months, where she gets to set up some of her favorite things; balloons (balloon animals included), bouncy houses, cotton candy... But the thing Levani loves most is making bubble art to decorate and add some color! She chooses all sorts of paint colors and adds water and soap, then gets out huge, white, wooden boards. Next comes her favorite part; she blows hundreds of bright, colorful bubbles into the air, and when they float down and pop they leave beautiful pop marks of every color.
Last edited by ink-smudge on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

hi mods. Illuminaro and coolkiddo are pals of mine and sometimes we help each other out. pls do not ban

ink-smudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:18 am

reserve
███████ Narwhals. ████████████ █████ ██████ █████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
.........▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
...............................my baby boy
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DRAW KIAMARAS!

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakki » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Your Username;
    Pleasure to meet you, I'm smileygirl99, but please, call me SG

Name of Mutato:
    I would name this mutato Pop

Reason for Choosing the Name;
    I saw this mutato and decided to give her a bubble related name. I looked at the bubble design on her body and thought of them popping, which led to the name Pop

Favourite Hobby;
    Pop's favourite thing to do would have to be blowing huge bubbles, then run and jump and fly around trying to pop them. She can do this for hours, and to her it's the best fun

Extra; personality
    Pop is, well, bubbly. According to the Urban Dictionary, this means she is "a really happy, perky, kind of annoying person at times"

heading text from fontmeme, image to original owner/s, edited by me using photobucket, definition courtesy of the urban dictionary, form made by me
Last edited by zakki on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
hi i'm kieran ~

just stopping by here occasionally for the nostalgia

not really active on any social media but i'll reply to messages on twitter (@dphyllgry) or tumblr (/unravellist) if you want to say hi!
zakki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsplash » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:22 am

Reserve
image by danny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolfsplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Your Username: booklover789 - but feel free to call me bookie! :)

Name of This Mutato: Bubbles of Laughter

What Was Your Reason for Choosing That Name?

The minute I saw this Mutato, two different characters from the TV show "MLP:FiM" ("My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic") popped into my head. I thought of Pinkie Pie, a happy Earth pony who always tries to make everyone as joyful as she, and Ditzy Doo (also called Derpy Hooves), a Pegasus background character whose cutie mark is a string of bubbles.

Derpy's first appearance was in an episode not even related to her, and she was just in the background, doing pretty much nothing. The fanbase fell in love with her design, and started making up stories about her and how she'd fit into the episodes later in the series. The fanbase named her Derpy for unknown reasons; and the name was circulated SO MUCH that the creators had even heard about it, and wanted to please the fans. Thus, the screenwriters re-named Ditzy Doo to Derpy in honor of the fanbase.

An episode aired with Derpy in it, and in the episode, Derpy was portrayed as a klutzy, accident-prone pony with slightly-slurred speech. After the episode aired, the fanbase went nuts. Most fans absolutely loved the shout-out, and loved how Derpy was portrayed. Some of the other fans went nuts in a BAD way. They sent angry e-mails to the creators and screenwriters of the show, expressing their disgust that Hasbro would introduce a "retarded" character into a TV show for children. The screenwriters were puzzled. What had they done to cause such an outrage? They went back and watched the episode, seeing nothing wrong with any of the lines they had incorporated. Several angry e-mails later, they looked into the definition of "derpy." Unknown to the screenwriters, there are different definitions of "derpy." The most common definition is "klutzy, clumsy, embarrassing, and awkward," which is the definition that the screenwriters thought they were using in the show. Part of the fanbase took the other definition of "derpy" - "mentally or not mentally retarded" - and assumed that is what the screenwriters must have meant when giving that character her name.

The screenwriters made known that out of the hundreds of e-mails they'd received, only around 10 were negative, indicating that only a small percentage of the fans were upset. No matter how the screenwriters responded to the situation, they knew at least some of the fans would be hurt. After bouncing ideas back and fourth, Hasbro and the Hub ordered the screenwriters to change Derpy's name to "Ditzy Doo" and also change her voice so it wasn't so slurred. The screenwriters, having practically no say in the issue, complied. Most of the fanbase did not like the change, and complained to the Hasbro and the Hub about this. Hasbro and the Hub stuck with their change, and didn't comply to the wishes of the majority of the fans.

(Information about the "Derpy/Ditzy Doo" issue can be found here.)

According to the MLP:FiM Wikipedia, Pinkie Pie is a pink Earth pony from Ponyville. Pinkie resides and works at Sugarcube Corner as a baker. She also assists Mr. and Mrs. Cake at work, babysits their twins, holds parties for ponies in Ponyville, and goes on adventures with her friends. She is a very enthusiastic, happy, funny, silly, talkative, and giggly. She writes and performs many songs, and she also has a toothless pet alligator named Gummy. She frequently serves as the comic relief of the show and performs impossible, logic-defying feats, such as her seemingly inflatable hair and her sometimes "breaking the fourth wall."
Pinkie Pie's most famous song is "Smile!", and the song lyrics indicate exactly what her goal in life truly is. :)

Since Pinkie Pie's cutie mark is three different colored balloons (two are blue and one is yellow), and Derpy/Ditzy Doo's cutie mark is a string of different sized bubbles, this Mutato reminded me of them. Pinkie Pie's Element of Harmony* is Laughter.
Because she enjoys making others laugh and lifting their spirits, I thought she'd probably cheer up Derpy/Ditzy Doo when the latter is feeling down in the dumps. This Mutato simply reminded me of both of these characters and how well they'd get along due to their personalities and portrayals in the show. :)

*According to the MLP:FiM Wikipedia, the Elements of Harmony are six supernatural artifacts which are arguably the most powerful force in Equestria, though the extent and nature of their power are largely unspecified. Each artifact represents an element of friendship and can presumably only work if wielded by one who possesses the corresponding trait, and only if all are used together.

Pinkie Pie possesses the element of laughter. The friends are frightened by trees with scary faces, but Pinkie Pie just use her optimistic spirit to laugh and makes funny faces, causing the faces on the trees to vanish in pink smoke. She explains that they can conquer their fears just by laughing at them.
Her element manifests as a gold necklace with a blue balloon-shaped gem that looks similar to her cutie mark. Her element is depicted by a blue gem.

What is This Mutato's Favourite Hobby? She enjoys blowing bubbles! Whenever she's outside, she always brings a batch of bubble solution with her, and she'll usually call all of her Mutato friends to come and join her as she leaps into the air, popping the bubbles that float around her. She also loves balloons, and usually ties a few to her tail and prances around, showing off her beautiful floating items to her friends. Sometimes she'll forget that they're still tied to her tail; she once started to fly, the balloons bobbing behind her in the wind - but she didn't mind, as the balloons only helped her to fly higher. :D

Extra: Theme Songs: "Smile!" by Daniel Ingram and Shannon Chan-Kent and "Great to Be Different" by Forest Rain and Decibelle.

Image Image
Last edited by booklover789 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 17 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glass » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Poem

wordswordswords
glass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❤crystaldolphin❤ » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Your Username:
My username is ❤crystaldolphin❤
Name of the Mutato:
The name of the Mutato will be Bubbles
Reason for choosing the name:
The reason I chose Bubbles for the Mutato's name because I think that it will suit both balloon part and the bubble part. It might be good to name it Bubbles since the tail has a balloon on it and the body has the bubbles so I think that Bubbles would suit the Mutato.
Favourite Hobby:
The Mutato's favorite hobby will be blowing and popping bubbles and balloons.
ImageImage
Please help click;Image
Sorry, I won't be online for awhile...
❤crystaldolphin❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me