FG #70 by ghostsu

Based on Click to view
Artist ghostsu [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FG #70

Postby ghostsu » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:22 pm

A Fire Griffin is a bird crossed with a canine, and has a large, fluffy tail. They are called Fire Griffins because the first one of these species found was the colors of flames. Over time, people discovered that they also breathed fire to help them a lot in their lives. They also use their tails to enable them to climb trees, by curling the tail around the tree as they go up. When escaping a predator, they can't always start flying fast, so this is why they have been adapted to both climb and fly. Fire Griffins have a special sack in their throat which lets them breathe fire. They cannot swim, or the sack will get full of water and they will lose their fire for life.

Fire Griffins are known to be a very friendly species, and are the ideal pet. They are big enough to ride, reaching sizes of Thoroughbred racing horses. Most Griffins also adore mangoes!

Yayy!Here is a kinda-rare FG with very simple design and cute accesories.To win this FG you'll have to put a lot of effort.You can do 3 art pieces and a story as big as you whant c: You may add 2 extras....
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Personality;;
Story;;
Art;; (Optional but a big booster!)

Ends:15th(May be extended)
23 th
Last edited by ghostsu on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FG #70

Postby ferncat » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Username;; Ferncat
Name;; Dastrom
Personality;; Well, he's a dreamer. Someone who dreams of what they want, not always what they have, or what they need, but what they want. He will spend a few hours sitting around, looking over the hills, forests, lakes and the outdoors, thinking hard. He'll sit there contently, dreaming. He'll always be seen hunting, swimming, or exploring. He's very friendly, and everybody will have a chat with Dastrom if they feel like it!
Story;;I sat there, doing my favourite thing; siting the wilderness. I gaze around the forest, enjoying the wind, and taking in the night noises. I can hear the soaring eagles, and the rain patter all around me. I just love the outdoors, you know? I'm breathing in the fresh air, and siting in the big wild world. A huge roar interrupts my thoughts. My mind snaps back to reality. The harsh, concrete zoo of reality. I hate sitting here, it's a small enclosure, with a grass clearing, two trees, and a big concrete wall with a portrait of the rising sun on a jungle. I am so annoyed with those humans, thinking they can trap me and lots of other animals here. I mean, I'm not a monster...Am I? I sniff around for the thousandth time, looking for a way to get out. Then a miracle appears before me; a crack in the wall. It might just be a crack in a boring wall to you, but to me, it's freedom. I stick my claw through, desperately trying to make it bigger. It collapses before my eyes, I'm really out of here! I walk around this concrete jungle, this thing called a "zoo". I pick the other animals locks with my claws and teeth. Finally, we get out of here. I lead the animals out of there, marching out the gate. We hear sirens approaching. Before they reach me, and trap me again, I fly off to the great wilderness, my home, where I belong.
Art;; (Optional but a big booster!) WIP <333
ferncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Ooo nice <3
Remember, only rare Griffins every #10/20/30 :3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostsu » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 pm

BrightHeaven wrote:Ooo nice <3
Remember, only rare Griffins every #10/20/30 :3

Yeah I know Its #70 now :D But he isnt fully plain so he is like uncommon xD :D
ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:23 pm

*Slams down fist on table.* I wannt

Username;;
    BrightHeaven
Name;;
    Casce
Personality;;
    Shrewd, Cold, Ambitious, Curious and Adventurous.
Story;;
    “Huh.” Casce said as she looked down under her. She was in a tree, on all fours. She had no idea how to get down or where she was. “Anyone there?” She asked, then looked down, thinking of a strategy. Maybe, just maybe, Casce could reach onto the other branch and climb his way down, but climbing wasn’t exactly his speciality, since the tree was smaller than her was. At the same time, she had to worry about the tree suddenly snapping.

Trying not to panic, Casce looked all around and saw just what she needed- a thin but strong branch the was pointing out, right in front of her. Extending his wings, that were caught in the leaves and twigs of the tree, she tried to get a hold of the branch, pulling herself out of the tree. After some time, Casce retreated and laid back to relax. “Ugh, if any of my friends found out that I was stuck in a tree, I’ll never hear the end of it.” With that thought in his head, she got back up and continued trying to pull herself out of the tree.

Some time passed, and finally, Casce managed to get out of the ‘trap’. “The thing tried to kill me!” She complained as she started to shake off many twigs and leaves that had attached onto his wings. Trying to straighten up, she remembered that she had to go meet some of his friends later at the park, so she rushed home and got ready, thinking about how ridiculous she would of looked in front of his friends.’

(sorry for the stupid sorry x3)
Art;;
Last edited by allinian on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeentei » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:41 am

Username;;
    Name;;
    Personality;;
    Story;;

Ooh, reserve! ^u^

This would be my second FG, if I won. c:

yeen - he/they, adult
i haven't been active here for a hot minute
art by spark-platinum
yeentei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostsu » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Bump!C'mon people you must finish your forms!~~ and good luck you have few days
ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinkleberg » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Username;;
Name;;
Personality;;
Story;;
Name;

i would call this lovely fellow Toxin Heart. he has bright green markings, some in the shape of hearts.
Personality;

Toxin. well. Toxin is playful, as shown by his love to climb trees and then jump on anyone underneath. he's also cheeky and naughty, because he never does what he is told and always plays pranks on people. his wings enable a quick escape.
Story;

Here we go:
Toxin was sneaking through the bushes. He could see two other Griffons having a picnic. He climbed up a tree and looked down at them. Toxin then jiggled the branches. Acorns pelted the two and their bemused faces made put Toxin in hysterics. But then one of them looked up. "Oi! I'm gonna get you for that!" It got up and started climbing the tree...
    why the hell would i still be on here

fight me
i'm lion
dA -

dinkleberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me