Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Milky Way Kit #7

Postby Vazchu » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:52 am

Qualeo wrote:
What are Milky Way Kits?

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely every dark or a pure white color. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Name; Spirit Wisp | Gender; Male | Owner; ThunderStarStorm
[ Read about him here ]

His hex codes;

~ ¤ ~ #1c1d1f
~ ¤ ~ #313544
~ ¤ ~ #404656
~ ¤ ~ #4e566e
~ ¤ ~ #5b6485
~ ¤ ~ #9cabd7
~ ¤ ~ #526bb9
~ ¤ ~ #7eabfe
~ ¤ ~ #7ffff1
~ ¤ ~ #7dffbc
~ ¤ ~ #7dfe9e
~ ¤ ~ #c7f9fe
Last edited by Vazchu on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milky Way Kit #7

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:53 am

Eeeeee! I love the tail~

I may fill out a form later, but for now I'll just stare c:

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive matin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 am

Username; ~Chaos~
Kit name; Fade
Kit gender; Male
Personality; Fade is a Sneaky yet fun kit, as he likes to be with someone at all times. He also is a caring Kit, and is jumpy usually.
Last edited by inactive matin on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
inactive matin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Champagne » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:05 am

Username;
Obelisk
Kit name;
Agate
An agate is a gemstone, often attributed to magic.

Kit gender;
Male
He is of the masculine gender.

Personality;
~Introverted~
Agate tends to stay to himself and not socialize often. He can be very distant at times and when approached he will say very little. You'd have to work hard to befriend him, as he prefers the solace of his own mind over chatting with others.

~Studious~
Learning is a passion of Agate's. He will hole himself up in a book room or library to read, as thirsty for knowledge as ever. He enjoys a good fantasy book, but true life and facts appeal to him most. He aims to know as much as he can about the world and creatures around him.

~Loyal~
As soon as you manage to befriend Agate or become close to him, he will stick to you like glue. He will follow you to the ends of the Earth and will be eager to listen to you and help you when you need him. This Milky Way Kit will put his all of his trust and faith into his friends, and that may be his downfall one day.

~Indifferent~
When asked his opinion, Agate may just shrug. He doesn't take sides and is fairly neutral when it comes to debates or making decisions. He might not even respond at all. He just goes with the flow and lets what happens happen, unless it affects him or someone he cares about negatively.

~Fatherly~
This relates to his being loyal. If he were to ever have children, he would look over them like a hawk. They would be spoiled by him and loved, and he would be responsible and always there for him.

Art;
By my dear Missingheart <3
By the wonderful Cika!

Likes;
-Quiet
-Books
-Learning
-Family
-Story-telling

Dislikes;
-Loud noises
-Distractions
-Ignorance
-Gossiping
-Cats

Other Information;
Age- In human years, around 30
Voice- Fairly deep
Fur type- Silky but short
Sexuality- Straight
Relationships- None yet

Last edited by Champagne on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poofycat » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:08 am

Oh, wow... this is definitely my new dream kit! I'll be soo entering when I have time! sadly, I've decided to withdraw. I have lost my lust for this guy, and I have seen one person's form... I think they are the perfect owner for him, so I rather not interfere, but good luck to all! :D
Last edited by Poofycat on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poofycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T u m b l e » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 am

Bump~
ImageImage Image ImageImage

Please pm me if I haven't replied to your message or if I owe you something ;v;
T u m b l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:29 am

Withdrawn~ will not be able to do this wonderful design any justice. Good luck to those who so rightfully deserve the chance to win him. ^^
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby draconic. » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:29 am

~____________________________________~

Username;
Hurrimuffin
Kit name;
Khemri
Kit gender;
Male
Age;
Khemri is twenty in humans years.
Personality;

Khemri, also called Khem by his close friends, has a nose for trouble. With that sly grin on across his muzzle all the time; he pranks everyone and often gets into situations that are over his head. Exploring new places is his favorite thing to do. Khemri is very curious. Anything that catches his attention will result in instant investigation.

However, behind all this joking business is a very loyal heart. Khemri loves his friends and would do anything to protect them from any danger that comes their way. Around the female milky ways, he's very bashful and shy. Which is surprising since around familiar buddies he has an outgoing personality. Some of the female milky ways, though, find his shyness around them very cute.

Temper wise, Khemri hardly ever is angry with anyone. Yes he pranks and jokes, but this guy isn't one to hold a grudge with anyone. Unless, of course, they mess with his pals. Then you're up against his serious side. No matter if it's a bad pun or whatever, hurting any of his friends' feelings. He doesn't tolerate that.

History;

Hullo? Is this thing on?

Ah. It seems that it is so. Greetings everyone, my name is Khemri. The name has no special meaning that I know of; if that's what you're wondering. I'm here to tell you my story. When I was a younger milky way, I was much more mischivous that I ever was today. Surprising, I know. Back then I lived up in the Starry Palace. Those legends that say we come from galaxies and stars? All true. Before it was my time to leave the stars, I lived with my mother and father.

It is rare for Milky Ways to stay too long with their parents after maturing. So I wasn't with them for too long. My favorite game back then was Star Racing... Which could've been called Comet Racing since shooting stars are really just comets shooting across the sky. The game involved four players. Each player would find their "star" they wanted to race and the one that finished circling around the given course would win. It's really fun. But I wouldn't recommend doing it down on Earth... You might destory a forest or something.

Once I hit my teenaged years, I left my Starry Palace and I began wandering among the stars. Searching each planet that I'd so happened to cross. However, planet Earth fascinated me the most and I wanted to explore it as much as I could. I was very curious of the human species. However, it is forbidden to reveal yourself to a human unless if they prove themselves worthy enough to be acquainted with our type. Especially since some of the humans would think of hunting us. That's why we wear our special stone necklaces. They glow when a pure soul is present.

During my earlier years of exploring Earth I meant only a few of my own species. We are very social creatures, but sometimes I don't mind being on my own. It gives me more time to adventure. I traveled, though, with my new pals for awhile. Talking and asking questions since they had been on Earth longer than me. They mentioned that the mountians here were very beautiful and instantly I was hooked on wanting to see these "mountians".

Saying farewell to my fellow kits, I set out to the mountians. I cannot recall what they were called, but I was deeply rewarded. The mountains were majestic. And huge. Once I recevied a good look at them I finally decided to create a home near them in the forest beneath.

Of course I rarely stay in my home. There's too much to see and too much to do. Who wants to sit around all day when one can be out in the world?

Anyway, that's all I've got to say. I suppose if you want more of my story you'll have to find me. And I can say that I am very talented in the game of hide and seek. Would you like to play?

You're it.
Last edited by draconic. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Help my baby dragons hatch and grow with a few clicks. <3
draconic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Username;
Qualeo
Kit name;
Frostmourne
Kit gender;
Male
Likes and Dislikes

-Likes-

Strategy - Quiet - relaxing - rivers and lakes - watching the stars above-

-Dislikes-

Loud noises - Fighting physically - Running - Direct Sunlight -

Personality;
    Frostmourne, otherwise known as Frost, is a knowledgeable and strategic kit who sees the world differently than others. He tends to take the cool and calm route when confronting situations, bottling up any anger or other emotions he would feel disgraceful showing in public. He is quiet and reserved, not quite as social as many other kits are. He prefers quiet and solitude, usually hiding somewhere whenever he feels too crowded. His personality and habits are somewhat different than most Milky way kits at times, but he never strays too far from his pack. No matter how much he enjoys silence and being alone, he could never tear himself apart from his pack.
History
Frostmourne was born far from Earth in a galaxy yet to be discovered by humanity; the stars glowing brighter than even the sun. As a young kit, he remained by his mother's side constantly. His father was almost never there, as he traveled through the stars in search of food for Frostmourne and his mother. Frostmourne began to develop a tight bond with his mother due to this, while at the same time, drifting apart from his father. The rift between his father eventually shaped Frostmourne's "loner" personality, a rare trait and situation to occur among most Milky way kits.

Eventually as Frostmourne grew older he left the pack he was born in to, deciding to travel far among the stars to places his parents and pack never dared venture. While it hurt to leave his mother, Frostmourne could not longer handle the rift that had developed over the years. Instead of lashing out at his father, Frostmourne chose to take the calm and quiet path. He spent many years racing through the universe, his bright blue tail leaving a trail of dust as he moved. Anyone watching him move from afar would have easily mistaken him for a comet, as he never seemed to stop. Frostmourne was always moving, never staying in one area for long.

Eventually, Frostmourne ended up stumbling across the planet Earth. Unlike many of the other planets he had passed over the years, this one in particular seemed to be radiating life. For the first time in a very long time, Frostmourne chose to approach a planet instead of stray from it like a comet. He touched down in the middle of the night when the moon was full, arriving in the middle of the lake. When he landed, the first thing he saw was his own glowing reflection in the water, his tail dancing around to an unheard rhythm. The forest was empty and he found himself alone, enjoying the silence as he turned away from the lake.

That was when he met the first Milky way kit he had seen in a very long time. Frostmourne had laid down to rest for a bit when a blur from behind had him up again. He looked around for a moment before he came face to face with a mainly white Milky way kit. The kit was known as Lionel, another male who had already been on Earth for a very long time. At first, Frostmourne was annoyed and cross with Lionel, though after a bit of conversation Frostmourne realized he would not last too long on Earth alone. Many kits that came here generally joined up with others at first to learn how to survive Earth's environment. Though at first he was reluctant, Frostmourne decided the smart decision was to go along with Lionel. Ever since then, Lionel and Frostmourne have been very good friends, coming to each other's aid whenever they were needed.

Relationships

Lionel

Lionel and Frostmourne are the best of friends, though their relationship started out rocky at first. Lionel was brave and daring, but at the same time, lacked the common sense that Frostmourne has. They found themselves arguing quite a bit and rarely agreed with each other. After time passed, however, they found that they could rely on each other whenever one needed the other's assistance. When Frostmourne is unable to do what is necessary, no matter how unlogical or rash it sounds, Lionel would be there to help out. Similarly, whenever Lionel found himself in a situation where he needed a cool head and logical thinking, Frostmourne would come to his rescue. Though their personalities are very different, the two are great friends no matter what.

W.I.P.
Last edited by Qualeo on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 am

Reserve