Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Character Designs for Adoption! by ru.

Based on Click to view
Artist ru. [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Character Designs for Adoption!

Postby ru. » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm

hey everyone! thanks for at least looking at these. i actually put a lot of time into some of these. the oekaki crashed multiple times, i accidentally exited out a few times; in short, it was a mess. that being said, these designs are all up for adoption
more or less, they're just the designs. {i didn't draw the lines, obv} so if you get one of them, you can use the design for essentially any species of character that you want!

;;

{i put work into some of these, and so they're not free. except maybe the yellow one. i might just give that one away. i know it's not very good. the reason for me not giving these away for free, is that i know some people look around and adopt a ton of free characters and the characters barely get used. i'd rather my designs go to people who are actually going to use them. otherwise i'd keep them all for myself. i'm so attached to some of them already.

{if you are looking to adopt one of these, or if you successfully adopt one; it doesn't have to remain a canine! you can stick these designs on essentially anything you want! they can be cats, bunnies, horses, unicorns, foxes, ferrets, birds, rats, badgers, deer, dragons; etc.! it's up to you! c:

{you can use these off site as long as you credit me and link back to my CS, dA, or tumblr, for the design. [check the original lineart post to see what it says about using these original lines off-site though.]

{ you can make small edits! you can alter the design a little bit, maybe slightly change colors. you can change the eye color, nose color, add hair, add accessories, etc. do what you want to personalize it!

rules;;

{you must submit a bid for the character you want, along with your form, in order to be eligible to adopt. if you are not chosen, then you get to keep the pets you bid, obviously. c:

{send the bid in either the form of a.) a PM with a link to a group full of pets that you are offering. b.) send me a trade suggestion with the pets that you are offering. if you are chosen, i will send the suggestion back to you for you to accept.

{it is highly suggested that you link me to examples of your art, or you create and submit art of the design/character that you want with your form. it will boost your chances of winning.

{put a little effort into your form! i put effort into the designs, so it's really the least you can do. if you just have a couple words for each space, then i'm not going to think that you could really put the design to good use.

things which you should include in a form;;

{desired design number
{username
{name
{gender
{personality
{art example
{bid

Info on each design;;

1. a fairly simple light purple splatter design. note the light flecking on the base of the back and tail.

2. blue dream/night based. the darker blue color on the coat is outlined by swirls that somewhat resemble sheep's wool or clouds. it's eyes are very light blue (can be changed) and it has a collection of white star-like spotting on it's back.

3. dark grey/black soft splatter design. the eyes are a grey-blue in color.

4. grey cloudy design. the back has stripes similar to a mackerel tabby, with eye markings kind of like a red panda. the tail has soft swirls.

5. this design might be free. it's a golden yellow with near-black designs that kind of remind me of something pixel-like. almost twilight princess. kind of reminds me of a circuit board for some reason, haha. c: we'll see. if i can find a good home, it could be free.

6. a fallow-deer and wolf based brown design. fairly simple. but i actually really love it.

7. another design which i really love. it's based off a barn owl.

8. purple, gold, and grey soft splatter design.

9. green and turquoise/blue root/lightning design. depends on how you interpret it.
Last edited by ru. on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
| INFJ | Capricorn | Blood Type B | Coyote Dæmon | Neutral Good | Creative Type |
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Designs UFA

Postby ru. » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 pm

alight guys! they're up for adoption!!

{oh man, i'm tempted to keep 4 & 7 @_@}
| INFJ | Capricorn | Blood Type B | Coyote Dæmon | Neutral Good | Creative Type |
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Designs UFA

Postby ru. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:39 am

you don't have to bid a lot. even just a couple commons. really, just whatever you can afford. consider it a "rehoming fee" of sorts. i want to know that they're going to a good home. if you can prove that without a bid, then i could definitely consider giving it to you or FREE without one.

anyway, BUMP!
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Designs for Adoption!

Postby ru. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:50 am

BUMP!
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 am

I adore number 4 ohmysweetgoodness shes just so gorgeous I will be bidding/trying!
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ru. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:02 pm

thank you! I look forward to seeing your form c:!
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:39 pm

reserve for a form for 7! <3
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ru. » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:19 am

Bump!
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Oh man soooo tempted by number 4!! Just too beautiful! Your art is amazing! Sadly I don't think that I can afford the time to make art and stories for this cute pup, I am just so busy at me adoption center!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:02 pm

;O; OMG
Gosh
Dat seven
Just luff
-goes to draw-
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me