Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Drizera Adopts! (New!) by vega.

Artist vega. [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Drizera Adopts! (New!)

Postby vega. » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 am

.:Welcome:.

Currently adoptable for:
Soarzie=1 2012 uncommon
Flarixe= 4 2012 uncommons or one 2012 rare
Mix=1 rare or 3 2011 uncommons
Accessories are extra! (Horns, feathers,braclets ect.)
Feathers in mane/behind ear= 1cs$
Bracelets=2cs$
neckless=2cs$
goggles/glasses=5&
Outfits=6cs$

(Unless i owe you those are the prices)

Owner's note:
Not one of my best, the lines are a bit sketchy. If you really don't like the sketchy lines or how the mane looks unfilled, pm me and i will totally work on it. I am also wanting some artists to come over an help, I'm paying a most 5 cs$ every 2 1/2 weeks if they help out. I'm paying 5cs$ to help with my lines and get them smoothed out :3 enjoy your Drizera

What is a Drizera?

A Drizera (DA) for short, comes in different breeds. They look like the canine type, but they more originated for dragons and equines. All breeds have longs legs, manes, and large paws. In some circumstances wings and horns. They come in 4 stages: Newborn+kid/Teen/Adult/Elder (Zin Zin is a Teen)

Current Breeds?

Soarzies

Soarzies are the kind are of Drizeras who live there lives in very high altitudes, they are omnivores, feeding mostly on berries and leaves found in the humid areas, and there wide pads act like snow boots and can dig easily into snow. They grow longer manes and thicker fur to prevent them from the cold. This breed is so light, that it can fly without the need of wings, catching updraft in the mountains they can glide over 2,000 feet high and miles afar.

Flarixe

Flerix live in hot areas live near volcanoes and edges of deserts. They are completely carnivore and will eat practically anything. They are moody and have long claws and scary wings for protection. They are low flyers, unless it it a rainy day, and they will spend most of there time above the clouds where the sun is still shining.

Mixes/Crossbreeds
Zin-Zin up there in the picture is a good example of a mix, she is part lion and Soarzie, here is the list of current mix out comes:
Phoenix+(Any Drizera)
Lion+(Any Drizera)

No banners yet!

Artis Slots:
Line Art:(Me + *open*)
Line editor:(1 slot open)
Accessory Creator:(3 slots open)
Coat/color Designer:(5 slots open)

Markings are:
Stripes
speckle
paint