Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

;u; by cece.

Artist cece. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

;u;

Postby cece. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:20 pm

this was supposed to be a gift for m really good friend Foxerowl, but it turned out like this x-x
I don't want to show her this because it's really ugly and the shading and lighting is terrible.

yeah, that big blob on the side of the screen is a den x.x
is was going to be a galaxy, then a storm cloud. none of those worked, so I made it into a crappy looking den ;o;

The grey wolf is me and the mustard one is Fox Cx

here is what I wrote to fox:
Fox, you are truly my best friend on CS, and I don't know what I would do without you. You were there when I first started out and I had no clue what to do. Everytime we talked in PM, we always had the best conversations. When I'm sad, you're always there to comfort me, and when you're sad, I'm always there to comfort you (even though I suck at trying to cheer people up). We had our ups and downs, but that's how a true friendship goes. You are my shoulder to cry on when I'm down and my pillow to fall on when I'm hurt. I do the same for you, but you do it the best. You are my best friend, and I love you dearly. I'm sorry this sucks ass and that it looks terrible, but I hope you like it.
<3

With love,
cece <3333

cece.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I LOVE YOU!

Postby FoxerOwl » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:37 pm

jhgjshf Cece that's sooo sweet you have no idea how much I "awww'd" ;u; No really this is soooooo good. The den isn't bad at all, it just looks like a camera, you know? You have the focus on the animals, while the den is out of focus. c: You draw really well, cece, and just keep at it and you'll be featured one day ♥

No one's ever been this kind to me, not even in real life, and it will stay with me forever. ;n; I always try to help you the best I can and the reward I get is that smile, even if it is online <3333 Just know that if you think you're bad at comforting others, you're not. You're just a bit shy, but you help people out a lot ♥♥♥

You're my bestest friend on CS ♥
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ;u;

Postby cece. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 pm

/cries\
thank you fox <333

thank you for all those kind words! I'm just sitting here, speechless but what you had to say. thank you a million times, fox <3

you are my bestest friend too <33333
cece.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me