cross academy | | vampire knight rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

cross academy | | vampire knight rp

Postby L o k e » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:44 am

Cross Academy is an elite boarding school with two separate, isolated classes: the Day Class and the Night Class. On the surface, Yuuki Cross and Zero Kiryuu are prefects of the academy, and attempt to keep order between the students as classes rotate in the evenings. As the night class is full of utterly gorgeous elites, this can sometimes prove to be a bit difficult. It is completely necessary, however, as those "elites" are actually vampires. Yuuki and Zero act as guardians, protecting the secrets of the Night Class and the safety of the ignorant day class.

As the adopted daughter of the academy's chairman, Yuuki takes her job with a serious and energetic attitude. It also allows her to interact with her secret crush and savior, the night class' dorm president, Kaname Kuran. Zero, on the other hand, has a deep-rooted hatred against vampires, and at times, does not hesitate to kill.

Can vampires and humans co-exist, even in the strict setup of the Cross Academy? Only time will tell.

Rules;
1 1-2+ sentences, not including diolauge
2 Absolutely NO text talk, and I would prefer you use proper grammer
and punctuation
3 Do not come up with giant plot twists on your own and just "make it happen",
please pm me about it first.
4 keep genders even
5 Include EVERYBODY
6 Keep it pg-13, guys
7 If you must use slang, please * it out
8 Not a biggie, but I prefer your posts be decorated in some way
9 GIVE people RECAPS
10 DONT GO MORE THAN 5 PAGES WITHOUT ME
11only three cannon per person
12make forms a little pretty

Other Information;
Currently no mini-mods
Last edited by L o k e on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
QUITING CS ON THIS ACOUNT SORRY!!!
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cannon charries

Postby L o k e » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:49 am

yuki- ~ZeroKiryuLover~
zero-me

kaname-hade's son

seri-

hanabusa-

takuma-me

rido-

rima-me

juri-

ruka-

akatsuki-

shizuka-hade's son

haruka-

ichiru-

maria-

sayori-

sara-

seiren-

--do tell if i missed anyone--
Last edited by L o k e on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oc charries

Postby L o k e » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:52 am

pureblood vampire-
-syori otori-me
-yang-hade's son

aristocrat vampire-
-jyko-me
-ashira-hade's son
-
-
-
-
-
-

level e vampire-
-kyoya-me
-
-
-

humans-
-princess koyomi-me
-ronka-me
-tobi-me
-jacob- ~ZeroKiryuLover~
-saya-hade's son
-diva-hade's son
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Last edited by L o k e on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form

Postby L o k e » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:59 am

human
Code: Select all
[center][img]picture[/img]
username;;
name;;
age;;
gender;;
oc or cannon;;
personality;;
history;;
crush;;
likes;;
dislikes;;
weapon;;
other;;[/center]

vampire
Code: Select all
 [center][img]picture[/img]
username;;
name;;
age;;
gender;;
oc or cannon;;
personality;;
history;;
vampire power (only purebloods get a  lot of power)
crush;;
likes;;
dislikes;;
weapon;;
other;;[/center]
Last edited by L o k e on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crushes and relationships

Postby L o k e » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 am

C r u s h e s
Crusher-Crushee

koyomi♡kaname
kaname♡yuki
zero❤yuki
rima♡hanabushi
jacob♥ashira

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

♡ means One-way Crush
♥ means Two-way Crush
❤ means Together
❣ means Broken up
Last edited by L o k e on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cross academy | | vampire knight rp

Postby L o k e » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 am

name;;princess koyomi
"i am a human"
blade and bow
nickname;;princess
age;;17
gender;;female
personality;;koyomi is very energetic, always wanting to hang around her friends. koy'sa real tomboy, rough housing with her boy-friends and doing boyish things like skateboarding and messing around in the mud or dust. Often found playing violent or gory video games with her mates, koyomi is a strange one, flicking in and out of being annoying and argumentive to kind and funny. Not the best at making friend, this girl is actually quiet shy and often sticks to herself around people she doesn't know, reading and tapping away at her Ipod.
crush;;kaname......
other;;" zero is my brother and so is jyko"

name;;rima
age;;17
gender;;female
personality;;Rima possesses a strong and self-assured personality similar to Shiki. She tends to expand energy only when necessary, and is usually a lady of few words. Normally, she comes across as a quick thinker, indifferent and aloof, but is often seen to be worrying about Shiki and Takuma Ichijo. Despite her uninterested air she has no qualms speaking her mind and unexpectedly has a short-tempered side to her as well. She usually has an indifferent or disinterested expression on her face. As a vampire, she gets sunburned easily and can be seen walking under an umbrella/parasol with Shiki during the day. Cool, professional and occasionally cynical Rima also is very loyal and protective of her friends.
Rima possesses the ability to wield electricity/lightning. Like all Aristocratic vampires, she possesses an accelerated healing factor and can erase memories if needed. A good example of both of her powers would be in the fight between her and Rido/Shiki. She also has enhanced speed and agility, also as shown when fighting Rido.
crush;;none
other;;none

name;;syori otori
"i am a pure vampire"
blade and ax
nickname;;princess or lady otori. "when i'm in battle everyone calls me black snow"
age;;16
gender;;female
personality;;wip
crush;; none
other;;bunny

name;;ronka
"i am a human"
nickname;;ronni
age;;15
gender;;female
personality;;wip
crush;;none

name;;tobi
"i am a human"
nickname;;none yet
age;;16
gender;;male
personality;;tobi is normally the guy in the background waiting into the rush is gone to walk.He's know to be quite shy seeing he doesn't talk up much though if you ever need a ice breaker he's the guy to walk up to your boss and tell him everything great about and it will 100% true though that will be making him also say the bad/not so nice things about you. His caring and motherly nature generally makes it easy for people to use him and him getting confused if he likes someone as a friend or in love.However, when duty calls, tobi has a strong moral compass and sense of commitment towards his comrades. Even though, by his own testimony, he lacks bravery, he will sacrifice himself and face almost certain death, for the sake of his friends without a second thought.As he very protective of the few he has and earned making him a great friend to have if you can pull though his motherly nature.
crush;;none

name;;kyoya
"i am a level e"
gun
nickname;;kyo-kyo
age;;17
gender;;male
personality;;wip
crush;;none
other;;cats

name;;jyko
"i am vampire"
blade
nickname;;jj
age;;18
gender;;male
personality;;wip
crush;; none

name;;zero
"i am a level e almost"
gun
nickname;;none
age;;19
gender;;male
personality;;wip
crush;; yuki
other;;dragon

name;;Takuma Ichijo
age;;19
gender;;male
personality;;Takuma appears very un-vampire like with his cheerful, enthusiastic, and caring demeanor whether it be towards humans or vampires. However he is also very capable of being deadly and determined when the situation requires. His constant smile and upbeat attitude, even in dark or painful situations, sometimes make it difficult to tell what he’s really thinking or feeling.
Kaname grew up in his house and as a result,Takuma understands and is more comfortable with him than most vampires. He seems to understand the burden that being a Pureblood can be, and is not particularly reverent or afraid of them. Takuma is also clever at mentioning the flaws or negativites of Kaname's character or decisions without angering him, and is the only one who can name Kaname without honorifics.
In school, he took his roommate, Senri Shiki, under his wing and looked after him, becoming quite close to both him and Rima Toya as a result. He is very loyal to his friends and will protect and stand up for them no matter what. Although Takuma usually possesses a carefree attitude, it can be shown that he understands complicated scenarios with an air of maturity, though occasionally showing an immature side.
Takuma's hobbies are reading (manga, mysteries, dictionaries), playing rakugo, and performing tea ceremonies. Takuma is a master when it comes to tea, something that both Kaname Kuran and Sara Shirabuki seem to like. He likes his rose tea with rose jam.
Like all other Aristocrat vampires, Ichijo has accelerated healing, his vampire power is to disintegrate matter to a molecular level, which is to break up or explode the form of anything he wants. He is also very talented with the katana sword, showing swordsmanship.
crush;;"maybe yang's little sister. I don't know"
other;;nope
Last edited by L o k e on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solomon the Prophet » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 am

(I call kaname!!)

username;;
name;; Kaname Kuran
age;; 11,000+
gender;; Male
oc or cannon;; Cannon
personality;; generally a calm, elegant, stoic and authoritative individual. However, he becomes a completely different person with Yuki; to her, Kaname is very gentle and warm.
history;; . . .
vampire power: Pure blood, Telekinesis, Erasing memories, Creation of a familiar, and a bunch of other stuff I didn't know he could do. mew.
crush;; Yuki
likes;; Yuki
dislikes;; Zero
weapon;; Anti-Vampire Sword
other;;

username;; Hades'son
name;; Ashira Asami
age;; look 17 but is much older she doesn't know how much older
gender;; Female
oc or cannon;; OC
personality;; Since being orphaned at a young age she’s being untrusting and cold towards others. She hates being pitied.
history;; She doesnt want to talk about it. (Her father was a pure-blood but her mother was an Elite.)
vampire power: Vampire Elite, Telekinesis, Telepathy, transforming.
crush;; meh
likes;; m&ms
dislikes;; people who pity her
weapon;; Herself.
other;;

username;;
name;; Yang Asami
age;; way old, He's the son of the very first of the Asami line, pretty darn old but he looks 18
gender;; Male
oc or cannon;; OC
personality;; He’s definitely part of the Asami clan. He’s got the Pride of a cat, the stubbornness of a mule, and the heart of a lion.
history;; The Asami clan used to be large in number but had dwindled in the last few years as they were picked off by those who wanted them dead. He's the second of the Asami line, a secret Asami if you will. he watches over the Asami line, yet now after all his hard work only ONE GIRL is left?! When did that happen? Even so, he has to look out for her and make sure she lives to carry out the line. Once again it falls to him to make sure the line remains
vampire power; Pure Blood, He has control over Yin and Yang. So whenever someone attacks him, he can use the opposite of their power against them. If someone's using fire, he can use water or ice. There's a backfire to this. if someone tries to heal him with magic, it actually hurts him, and if someone is helping him fight, if they get too close his powers will react without him. Being old has it's downsides
crush;; none
likes;;
dislikes;;
weapon;; Himself/ his scythe (made of bone cus he's cool like that
other;;
Last edited by Solomon the Prophet on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Old to CS, but new to RPing again.
I've come back from a quit so I ask for patience
and constructive criticism.

My First Bell Kitty Ever, gift from Blaze_TheCat.
My kitty's name is Blaze.
Click me?
Solomon the Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 am

if i get to date him lol---
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solomon the Prophet » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 am

(We! Um, Can I add another pure blood, He'd be Ashira's ten million times great granddaughter. But I won't put him here if he can't be one.)

username;; Hades'son
name;; Saya
age;; 17
gender;; Female
oc or cannon;; OC
personality;; She's sweet and kind
history;;
crush;; NA
likes;;
dislikes;;
weapon;; . . .
other;;

username;; hades'son
name;; Diva
age;; 17
gender;; Female
oc or cannon;; OC
personality;; She acts like a diva, likes the spot light and can be self centered and cruel
history;;
crush;; NA
likes;;
dislikes;;
weapon;; . . .
other;;
Last edited by Solomon the Prophet on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old to CS, but new to RPing again.
I've come back from a quit so I ask for patience
and constructive criticism.

My First Bell Kitty Ever, gift from Blaze_TheCat.
My kitty's name is Blaze.
Click me?
Solomon the Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:27 am