Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pony #21

Postby slothly » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:43 am

Winter!
Her hair is messy, because that's how my hair gets in winter hehe

ref for DerbyGirl
Last edited by slothly on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

keep it chill
see that girl you just called lazy and slow?
well thats actually a sloth.
69% of people wont put this in their sig.
copy and paste this
if you're one of the 420% who have a heart

links:
:tumblr blog
:my art
:sloth rock yeah
:what is homestuck?
slothly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pony #21

Postby DerbyGirl » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:52 am

Dis design. So cute! ;a; I'll have to think about a form. :3

I WANT THIS PONY!

Username- DerbyGirl

Name I'd give it- Dapple Chill

talent I'd give it- Creates snowdrifts!

Cutie Mark I'd give it- I would give her a pile of snow with a snowflake or two hovering above it.

Backstory maybe? A young filly's first memorable winter is always magical. Sure, she's been out in the cold before-but she doesn't remember it. Dapple Chill loved the snow, and what all she could do with it. It was like a huge playground filled with Playdough for her. What other substance was she allowed to use to make snowponies, go sledding, and not have to worry about her mom yelling at her for making a big mess?

Dapple Chill played in the snow often. One thing that fascinated her-on her way to school, often the wind would whip the snow around and create these huge mountains of snow. Her home being sheltered by trees, however, never allowed for such to accumulate. "Oh, how much fun snowdrifts would be to play in too! Then I could make a snow fort in one." the young pony sighed. Then a thought struck her-who said she couldn't make a snowdrift?

Dapple Chill went home from school that day, excited to try out her new idea. She tossed her homework onto the kitchen table and darted out the door before her mom could even say "Hi dearest!". Dapple ran to the opposite side of the house. "Hmm, where to start." She decided to build her snowdrift behind a old oak. Once she found the most perfect, fluffiest snow, she put her magic to the test. Her horn glowed brightly as she summoned a little wind. Her plan worked-her breeze picked up the snow, and carried it over to the aged oak. "Yay!" she squeaked. She did it again...and again, until she had a huge pile behind the tree. Before she got to play with it, however, a familiar voice came out from the house. "Dapple dear, it's time to come-hey, why don't you have a look at your flank. I can see you're busy!"

Dapple turned-and she had a wonderful surprise. Her cutie mark! A pile of snow with some lovely snowflakes drifting down on it. "This has been a wonderful day! Goodbye snowpile, I'll be back later!" she grinned and trotted back towards her home.
Last edited by DerbyGirl on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montyboy101 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:04 am

Hullo there! My name is Montyboy101, but you can call me Monty

Snow Storm, Snowy for short

Snow Storm can make snow come, hail, wind, storms, ect happen.

A snowflake with a swirk of wind behind it

As a filly, Snow Storm was fascinated by snowflakes. She wanted to study them! She relised that every snowflake looked exactly the same! so then, Snowy then decided to make every one defferent! She make a giant pile of snowflakes, and got the wind to take them all over Equestria. She then got her cutie mark! She also loves helping out young fillys and foals making snowmen! She runs classes, and they are very popular! Even Granny Smith goes!
Last edited by montyboy101 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
montyboy101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerbyGirl » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:37 am

My form's done! *salutes* :3
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slothly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:40 am

DerbyGirl wrote:Dis design. So cute! ;a; I'll have to think about a form. :3

I WANT THIS PONY!

Username- DerbyGirl

Name I'd give it- Dapple Chill

talent I'd give it- Creates snowdrifts!

Cutie Mark I'd give it- I would give her a pile of snow with a snowflake or two hovering above it.

Backstory maybe? A young filly's first memorable winter is always magical. Sure, she's been out in the cold before-but she doesn't remember it. Dapple Chill loved the snow, and what all she could do with it. It was like a huge playground filled with Playdough for her. What other substance was she allowed to use to make snowponies, go sledding, and not have to worry about her mom yelling at her for making a big mess?

Dapple Chill played in the snow often. One thing that fascinated her-on her way to school, often the wind would whip the snow around and create these huge mountains of snow. Her home being sheltered by trees, however, never allowed for such to accumulate. "Oh, how much fun snowdrifts would be to play in too! Then I could make a snow fort in one." the young pony sighed. Then a thought struck her-who said she couldn't make a snowdrift?

Dapple Chill went home from school that day, excited to try out her new idea. She tossed her homework onto the kitchen table and darted out the door before her mom could even say "Hi dearest!". Dapple ran to the opposite side of the house. "Hmm, where to start." She decided to build her snowdrift behind a old oak. Once she found the most perfect, fluffiest snow, she put her magic to the test. Her horn glowed brightly as she summoned a little wind. Her plan worked-her breeze picked up the snow, and carried it over to the aged oak. "Yay!" she squeaked. She did it again...and again, until she had a huge pile behind the tree. Before she got to play with it, however, a familiar voice came out from the house. "Dapple dear, it's time to come-hey, why don't you have a look at your flank. I can see you're busy!"

Dapple turned-and she had a wonderful surprise. Her cutie mark! A pile of snow with some lovely snowflakes drifting down on it. "This has been a wonderful day! Goodbye snowpile, I'll be back later!" she grinned and trotted back towards her home.

I love your backstory and the amount of detail and effort you've put into it! Well done, you've won her ^u^
If you'd like to send over payment anytime soon, that'd be great xx c:

keep it chill
see that girl you just called lazy and slow?
well thats actually a sloth.
69% of people wont put this in their sig.
copy and paste this
if you're one of the 420% who have a heart

links:
:tumblr blog
:my art
:sloth rock yeah
:what is homestuck?
slothly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery