Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Quarter Apple Farms Adpots: CLOSED by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Quarter Apple Farms Adpots: CLOSED

Postby mewmew. » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:52 am

QUARTER APPLE FARMS AROPTS:: CLOSED

This adoption farm is closed. Any horse not adopted can still be adopted out, but there will be no more horses made.

HARPG page is finally here! Register Your Horse Today!

Quarter Apple Farms is farm of about 250 acres located in the backwoods of Kentucky. At Quarter Apple Farms we breed Quarter Horses, Appaloosas, and Paints each horse is pure bred and adopted out. Our horses are all full bred horse with great potentials for whatever you plan to use them for. Each horse here is kept till they are about 2 years and ready for training. We offer all sorts of unique colors for each breed.

BREEDING PROGRAM

Each horse at Quarter Apple Farms is specially picked with top breeding. Each horse is specially looked at to see the right personality and conformation. Most of first horses dam and sire will say foundation horse. But hopefully as time goes by there will be less and less of that and more known horse names. Each breed is bred to fit all sorts of disciplines. While some maybe bred for certain disciplines only. When you place your horse up for breeding there will be two different breeding programs you can do. Private and Public Breeding. All horses must reach the right age of 3 years before they can start breeding.

PRIVATE BREEDING

Private breeding is where you personally want to choose who your horse is bred with and what happens to the foal. Usually the owner of the dam will get the foal. If the owner of the mare does not want the foal it will go to the owner of sire. If the owner of the sire does not want the foal, then the foal will be held till 2 years at the barn and adopted out publicly.

PUBLIC BREEDIMG
Public breeding is where you have your horse open for breeding at the barn. We will breed the horse with another random horse of the same breed and automatically place the foal up for adoption. It helps keep the adoption program and genetics going.

ARTIST
Rocky. (me)
flight;;

Front Page is a wip. But please don't let that keep you from adopting!

Rules:
No stealing anything
No breeding your adopt horse outside of QAF
Do not make fursona or anything like that
Stay respectful
If you do not want your horse please return. DO NOT resell/give away.
These horses can be used for HARPG, PM if you wish to use yours for one.
When filling out the forum if you put yes for breeding put what type.
Last edited by mewmew. on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:51 am, edited 13 times in total.
mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quarter Apple Farms Adpots

Postby mewmew. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:00 am

HOW TO ADOPT

Any horse that is up for adoption will have the color and breed along with Adopt Me in the subject title. When you look at the page there will be a few things you need to look at.

First there will be the horses information. The information will look like the forum below. This information is there for any potential adopter to look at and get a feel of the horse.

Horse Information:
Breed:
Dam:
Sire:

The second thing to look at on the horses page is the forum. This forum is need to be filled out correctly. The basic forum will look like the one below. Depending on the way to win the horse there may be other things added to the forum. It is very easy to fill out, first give your username, next give the registered name. This name will be the name used in things like shows. The next is barn name. The barn name is not the name of the barn your horse stays at because your horse stays at Quarter Apple Farms. The barn name is the horses everyday used name. Ex. Ted, Rose, Blue. They are simple names that sometimes are taken from the registered name and sometimes have nothing to do with it. The last thing on the forum is a question. It is asking if you are open to the idea of keep your horse in the breeding program. If he/she is up for breeding then put yes and look into the breeding section of this page.

Username:
Horse Registered Name:
Barn Name: (Everyday horse name)
Up for Breeding?:

CUSTOMS
Yes, at times I will do customs. I ask for a very high payment such as a rare. I will not do characters. All of these horses are for this farm only even customs. I prefer you pm me if you want a custom. Posting below makes your chances for one low.

BRANDING

Some may think branding is cruel but I do not so I do not want to see a debate about this. If you wish to brand your horse it will cost one common wishlist or an item. Once I receive the payment I will add your name to the animals picture for you to color in. You may only add the brand! To any horse that does not get adopted in a certain amount of days they will be kept and the Quarter Apple Farm's brand will be placed on the animal. After that you can not take off the brand and you can not add another.

HARPG

QAF has finally created an HARPG and the link can be found on the first post.
Quarter Apple Farms has always been inspired to become a HARPG but for the longest time I did not have time in expanding it into that.In the up coming month or so I will have some extra time on my plate because of this I have considered on expanding the farm into an HARPG finally. Though I am not to experienced when it comes to them so if anyone is interested in Quarter Apple Farms as one please inform me through a PM. Also if anyone would want to help me get a forum for one started please let me know!
Last edited by mewmew. on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Set It Off » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:23 am

could you make a cutom if so then here.
username:hungergamegirl333
base color: dark brown with a white blaze
mane: super dark brown
Name:barnum
payment: 1 rare :) :)
Set It Off

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:01 am

hungergamegirl333 wrote:could you make a cutom if so then here.
username:hungergamegirl333
base color: dark brown with a white blaze
mane: super dark brown
Name:barnum
payment: 1 rare :) :)

PM me about it sweetheart.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Set It Off » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:30 am

im coppaed
Set It Off

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:42 am

Alright, well I wasn't planning on doing customs. But I guess I can. Please send payment, I'll accept once your horse is done.
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Set It Off » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:48 pm

ok i sent it THANK YOU so much
Set It Off

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cousin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:53 pm

I want to adopt a custom!
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/spirit-stal ... -wallpaper
rain or spirit off the movie spirit
Cousin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:37 am

Cousin wrote:I want to adopt a custom!
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/spirit-stal ... -wallpaper
rain or spirit off the movie spirit

I don't do characters already made. Also I don't do mustangs. Sorry.
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me