Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Warriors of the Councilium Aventuri - New Owner and Thread! by Venatici

Based on Click to view
Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Warriors of the Councilium Aventuri - New Owner and Thread!

Postby Venatici » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:33 am

NEW OWNER, AND NEW THREAD!
FIND THE NEW THREAD BELOW, CLICK ON THE BANNER OR THE STAMPS!

{{Want your WCA to be holding the banner? PM me. c:}}

New Artists - Make sure to check here!
The Official Roleplay

News WCA wrote:New rules up!
The thread is going to be undergoing some renovation, keep an eye out!

Our artist competition has ended! Congratulations to everyone!
Artists and guest artists, you can find instructions under the event section!

Our moderator search has ended! Congratulations to our new moderators; you can find who you are in the staff section. c:
The new moderators are allowed to make a custom, and occasional adopts; mods, if you would like to be added, send me a PM!
Also; we are looking for someone able to make a land map, or draw some features of Detua. [Some plains, water, the volcanoes, ect] We can pay well. c: Send me a PM if you are interested!

Welcome to WCA adoptions staff, santinel! Santinel is an artist here, and I hope there is a warm welcome! Also, on this note, Moderator search and artist competition is open! Find the mod search Here! and the artist search here!

Welcome to WCA adoptions staff, Vineta! Vineta is Co-Owner of WCA's, so give them a warm welcome!

l Fanclub l Nursery l Archive l

What is a WCA?

A Warrior of the Councilium Aventuri is a elite wolf hybrid mix, standing on average four feet high from the shoulders to the ground. It is said that the WCA's are 50% wolf, 10% fox, and 40% unknown. The WCA's live on a secluded, Bermuda triangle-like continent called the Detua, where it is said that other mythical creatures like Pegasus, gryphons, eastern dragons, and others have been found. Unlike normal areas, most creatures in Detua are hybrids or normally extinct breeds. A WCA's official armor is made by themselves, or is given as a highest honor by the highest rank.
WCA's are omnivores, despite most eat meat. Healing or lone WCA's can live off of herbs and plants, though most warriors prefer eating meats like the Eucladoceros, [Deer] Irish Elk, [Largest deer in history] and fish like the hybrid Enchodus. WCA's stockpile food, and hunt in both groups, pairs, and alone.

About WCA's - Facts

- WCA's have three types of coat textures; Soft, Rough, and Smooth. While no more is common than the other, over time most coats become rough unless taken care of.

- WCA's breath small amounts of fire, which is the color of their eyes; it is said in old days the highest ranks earned this from a fire breathing dragon, and earned warrior-ship from this ability, though over time all WCA's could breath fire without training. It is rumored that WCA's have part dragon in them, but the myth was never confirmed.

- WCA's always have their long ears, unless lost in battle; even if flopped over, their ears are always long, as to help aid in hearing. Scouts normally have the longest ears, as they use them much more and are in battle less.

- Every warrior gains their armor by either making it, or having it made as a high honor from the highest rank. Each set of armor is unique, some having full armor, to some having only a breast and back plate.

- Size of WCA's normally are ranged from shoulder to ground, as due to the warrior's necks having increases such as one foot higher height.

- Sizes of each warrior vary, though the size chart normally is as followed;
[ Stage, Height, and 'human years' through stage]

* Pup - One foot ~ 1 - 3 yrs
* Child - One foot, seven inches ~ 3 - 12 yrs
* Teen - Two feet, six inches ~ 13 - 23 yrs
* Young Adult - Three feet, nine inches ~ 24 - 25 yrs
* Adult - Four feet ~ 25 - 53 yrs
* Senior - Four feet, two inches - 54 - 70 yrs

- A WCA's first set of armor is always made out of wood, and is just a plain set; the second set is made out of harder, sturdier wood and is tailored to the job the warrior is doing for it's life. Depending on rank and job, a warrior may get one final, last pair or more. The last one is always crafted by them.

- A WCA's weapons are made by its mentor, or by itself. Not all WCA's use weapons, and not all weapon wielders necessarily throw or hold their weapons. WCA's can attach weapons to their armor, and might use it to jab an enemy or as a deterrence to not get rammed into. Common weapons include scimitar daggers, nun-chucks, broad swords, shields, and the famous WCA 'Snake Bite.'

- A WCA is normally very resourceful, and knows basic skills like cooking, and metal working. Some WCA's have 'professions' as well as their rank, such as finders, [Some find herbs, some find metals like copper and tin, some even find caves!] makers, [Making containers, inventions, weird food] and howlers [Story-tellers, singers, 'selling' latest gossip] so while they may be a warrior, they can still have these 'professions'

WCA - Thread Rules

- Do NOT steal the species, its information, or anything with it

- Respect the mods and artists, as well as other adopters and users who visit this thread; respect everyone who visits here!

- You may own up to three WCA's, though this can change. Mods and Artists can own five.

- I understand it's disappointing to loose a WCA, but please don't complain about it if you do lose.

- Please don't spam, we do allow questions and such but don't start spamming about "omg lizards" or such; marking or bumping is perfectly fine

- Do not ask for customs; customs are for staff and their good friends only!

- No bribing, this should go without saying

- If you do not wish to own your WCA anymore, contact the person who designed it; Once this is done, this cannot be undone.

- If you wish to gift or readopt your WCA, contact one of the staff

- WCA's must have an amour idea / concept when adopted

- WCA items must be semi-realistic. They can have dog-tags, bandannas, ect but not anything like headphones, computer, or anything like that. -

- If not active with your WCA, we will send a PM after a while and if you do not reply within reasonable time, your WCA will be confiscated for a new home.

Detua Prisoned
Those who have broken the laws

Warnings
None yet!

Bans
None! Hurray!
Last edited by Venatici on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:24 am, edited 29 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff and Adoptions

Postby Venatici » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:35 am

Staff

Staff

Crimsoned
Owner - Artist - Moderator

Vineta
Co-Owner - Artist - Moderator

Freaksho
Artist and Moderator

santinel
Artist - Moderator

horse lover 114

Fauxemon

₮ramone

anonymous.
Artist

☯℞äwrizätiⓞn☠
Artist

Kittencube
Artist

crap<3PewDiePie
Artist

Machenza
Guest Artist

ApricotFlyer
Guest Artist

Exalted

People who aren't staff, but can make own customs and adopts

Starry - Knight

Imperishable

Ivara

Available for Companionship

None at the moment!
Last edited by Venatici on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Ranks, Packs, Armor and Detua

Postby Venatici » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 am

Ranks

Council Ranks - With Definitions
Pack Positions
[url]More to be added[/url]

Packs

In Detua, WCA has two packs; while both bear the same name, one pack has not been seen for over three centuries. This pack is called the "Lost Pack;" It is said that this pack is brutal, living in secluded mountains and training for an unknown reason. No one returns alive, or remembering where the location was or what the pack was; no adults have ever been found from the Lost Pack, only pups and teens with memory loss from shock or injuries.

Armor

First set of armor
[url]Second Set of armor[/url]
[url]How armor is found / made[/url]

Detua
{ Pronounced ~ Dee - uh - two - uh }
{ Pronounced ~ Da - ah - tu - ah }
{ Pronounced ~ De - two - uah }

By horse lover 114

Detua Features wrote:Detua is considered an adventurous place, filled with dangers a human or typical being could withstand. Detua has six main features.
Detua has a island of volcanoes, called the "Ring of Adventis," located on the northern west part of the continent. The ring always has a 'watch' on guard at all times, to make sure no one is messing with the volcanoes.

Smith's island, named after the first Aventi,
Last edited by Venatici on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event - New Artists Instructions!

Postby Venatici » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 am

The search is done...

Congratulations to our new artists and guest artists!
Here, you can find certain instructions. These are the only things you need to do as an artist, other than the main rules of course!

Form Layout

Every WCA up for adoption [not re-adoptions, I will take care of these] has a short story / biography behind it.
To allow people to know a bit more or some history, everyone must have this basic layout when putting a WCA for adoption.

It must include ;;
- The title must state it is a WCA adopt, if it is open, closed, or judging, and what ranking [if any]

- What a WCA is
- What the contest rules are / what the contest is

This is the setup I use, feel free to change the colors, marks, and information.
Code: Select all
[center][quote="What is a WCA?"][color=#004080]A Warrior of the Councilium Aventuri is a elite wolf hybrid mix, standing on average four feet high from the shoulders to the ground. It is said that the WCA's are 50% wolf, 10% fox, and 40% unknown. The WCA's live on a secluded, Bermuda triangle-like continent called the Detua, where it is said that other mythical creatures like Pegasus, gryphons, eastern dragons, and others have been found. Unlike normal areas, most creatures in Detua are hybrids or normally extinct breeds. A WCA's official armor is made by themselves, or is given as a highest honor by the highest rank.
WCA's are omnivores, despite most eat meat. Healing or lone WCA's can live off of herbs and plants, though most warriors prefer eating meats like the Eucladoceros, [Deer] Irish Elk, [Largest deer in history] and fish like the hybrid Enchodus. WCA's stockpile food, and hunt in both groups, pairs, and alone.[/color] [/quote]

[size=150]"[/size][size=85][color=#0040BF]Information here!
Example - This one is a patroller, specializing in scouting. She has bright red eyes, and a rather short tail. She loves water, and was born in the pack. She has been a patroller for 5 years, meaning she is 30 years old. [/color][/size] [size=150]"[/size]

Contest information here!

Example -
This is a long contest!
The end date is in one month.

Fill out the form below; add any extra's or pretty of the form.

[[Form here, using code]]

Judging

Every contest needs judging; you can judge alone, or with other staff!
Judge fairly, and if you need any help, feel free to ask any of the other older staff. c:
Last edited by Venatici on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warriors of the Councilium Aventuri - WiP

Postby Venatici » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 am

Posting now open~

Information is currently a work in progress everywhere, but feel free to look around. c:
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:17 pm

*smashes face against thread* I shall stay here. Forever.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Wolf_Bringer_1999 wrote:*smashes face against thread* I shall stay here. Forever.

Hehe, nice to see someone already here before it even is ready to open. c':
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Marked ~

This is cute :3
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iWonder » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 pm

You should make an RP for people who own one of these!
I want one soooo bad! If you need any help I am on all the time but have limited access to the computer.

I am now opening Commissions and Art-Trades for a limited time!
PM me on DA for more info and offers!
I do: Anthro, Human, Portraits, Character Design, Fan Art,
Animals, Ponies, Species Design*, Contest Art*
(for adoptions on CS)
-Cheers, Tenna M. N.

** PM Machenza on Deviant Art for more info.

+++I Accept CS$, Deviant Art Currency and Art-Trades.+++
iWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:38 am

Tori!(: wrote:
    Marked ~

This is cute :3

Thanks for marking. ^>^

c:

Machenza wrote:You should make an RP for people who own one of these!
I want one soooo bad! If you need any help I am on all the time but have limited access to the computer.

I will, though I have to set up the ranks and such before I'm going to make some. c:
Hah, thank you; but for now I'm going to be running this solo for a little bit to make sure everything will work before I start getting more people to come help. ^>^
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist