Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Spirit Master Baby

Postby jpano96 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Congratulations! It's a boy!

Owner: PFDC
Name: Gunung
Type: Blooming Mountain Flower

This Spirit Master is the offspring of Umdrehung and Ardora. It is a special and joyous occasion when Spirit Masters give birth, as it is the life not only to a new creature but to a new ecosystem as well.

This boy represents more of his mother than his father though the markings from his father has clearly passed on to this little guy. He loves playing pranks on his sister, but that get's him into a lot of trouble with his parents. His spirit represents the blooming flowers that litter the mountains base. This little boy is quite the mama's boy and in fact, he hangs around her most of the day. Honestly, he is a bit frightened of his father but still wears a part of his fathers feathers with pride. His mischievous nature steams from his fathers spirit, but his love of nature is ever so present. Being a bit shy when introduced to others, he will open up to the after he learns more about them. Though he represents a new bud, he is far from gentle and fragile. This little boy is as strong as the mountains and won't take any wrong doing to him or his family, he will get quite vicious when someone he cares for gets hurt.
Last edited by jpano96 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jpano96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spirit Master Baby

Postby PFDC » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:08 am

Squeal!!! I want this one! His name is Gunung
Leaving CS