Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

- Shinda-Hone - Check Last Page! by Artwork-Is-Key

Based on Click to view
Artist Artwork-Is-Key [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

- Shinda-Hone - Check Last Page!

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:36 am

Shinda-Hone

This is an original species made by me. These were first going to be a personal species..but I want/need FR stuffs and DA points, so I figured I would make these an open species, but they cost some. I will have up to 5 artists who will help me with these, they too will be paid. Also let me know how much you think these are worth.

The above Shinda belong to me. He is albino and has a tail, the rarest of all Shinda-Hone. I tried to keep him from just plain white, so I also added a few other very light colors. No one else may own an Albino unless I give permission + you have the payment on hand to pay for one.

Here are a few things about them:

-Albino is so rare that people hunt them for their hides.
-They are always dark colors. You will find some with neon tattoos/markings but other than that they are dark.
-They have no fur on their bodies except for their mane and the fur under their ears.
-They all posses an element. They are not just the basic four elements either(Fire, Wind, Water, Earth). There are many Elements.
-The "Mask" is part of them. It is not just a mask.
-They have three eyes on their tongue to see, and they also use Eco-location.
-They are very intelligent, even more so than humans.
-Skinny enough to be able to see their ribs and spine, however, it isn't because they don't eat..they eat a lot.
-Pretty skittish around other creatures..unless they are food. They will always hide when a human has been noticed.
-Can be tamed by people, but this is very difficult and time consuming.
-Carnivorous. They eat lizards, rodents, birds, deer, buffalo, and many other things they can catch. However, they hate frogs, cats, dogs, and horses.
-A group is called a Clan(They even have a clan leader, hunters, and other stuff).
-The creatures are hunted for "Ill Omens", but these creatures are not monstrous. Because of the hunting, they are very anti-social towards other creatures, especially humans.
-It is very, very rare to see one with any tail at all. Most do not have one. It is just as rare as finding an Albino. It is even more rare to find an Albino with a tail.
-It is not rare to find them with either no ears, or no mane. However, it is rare to find them without both(Not as rare as them being Albino...).
-Their personalities and temperaments fit with their element. For example, A Fire elemental can have an aggressive side.
-The skull is always the same color. However, the shade can be darker or lighter depending on the main color(if the color is albino then the skull with be light like mine, if it is dark then the skull will be a bit darker).
-Their eyes are the color of their element, however they can be a different shade of that color.
-Shinda-Hone age like humans, but can live a lot longer. They are known to live for over 200 years of age.
-Shinda are adults when they turn 30 years of age. Until then they are teenagers.

Rules:
-Do not claim the species.
-Do not copy my species or any of the designs
-Do not pay me or my artists the incorrect payment and expect more.
-If you don't like the payments then don't buy one, I don't want complaining or fighting here.
-You are going to be paying half of the payment to me and half to the artist who is doing the design for you.
-Only friends may get Ultra Rares.
-Everyone can have only 4 Shinda-Hones. Staff may have 6.
-You may only order 2 customs at the most. Staff may have 3.
-If you decide to get rid of your Shinda..do sell, trade, or gift it. Let me(or the artist who did it)know so we can put him up for adoption.

-Will add more later-

All elements allowed:

Example: Element-Rarity-Description

Fire - Common (1 out of 15 Shindas control it) - Can control fire at their will. These Shindas can be more aggressive and hostile towards other of their kind(And other creatures all together).

Water - Common (1 out of 15 Shindas control it) - Can control water at their will. These Shindas can be very fluid in speaking..whether that be in their own tongue or something else's. They can heal their comrades with the touch of any water they control. They can shift in emotions just as easily as water sifts through a bay. Sometimes they will be joyful and sometimes they can be angry.

Wind - Common (1 out of 15 Shindas control it) - Can control the wind and air. They can be very open and free loving. They are also joyful and carefree.

Earth - Common (1 out of 15 Shindas control it) - Can control the earth. They can be very hard to open up to, and they do not share any of their feelings/thoughts/secrets with anyone unless they completely trust that other.

Metal - Uncommon (1 out of 35 Shindas control it) - Can control metal and ores at their will. Shinda who can control the power of Metal can be hard and blunt.

Ice - Uncommon (1 out of 35 Shindas control it) - Can control ice and the cold bitter wind. Shinda with the element of the Ice can be bitter and cold.

Shadow/Darkness - Rare (1 out of 50 Shindas control it) - Can control the darkness and the shadows. These Shindas can be very dark, sly, and sneaky. However..they rarely do anything that can hurt others..unless they must.

Light - Rare (1 out of 50 Shindas control it) - Can control the light. These Shindas can be very bright and intellectual. They prefer to learn rather than to fight or hide.

Nature - Uncommon (1 out of 35 Shindas control it) - Can control anything related to Nature, including animals and plants. They can easily heal any of their comrades. They are one of the best hunters, however they are also more emotional. The reason? ..Well they are able to control animals..so they can sometimes feel what that animal is feeling.

Poison - Very Rare(1 out of 60 Shindas control it) - Can control anything poisonous, including animals who are poisonous, and anything poisonous to their kind and other's. They are very sarcastic and very open. Sometimes can have a very poisonous personality.

Psychic Parallel Reality Bending - Ultra Rare(1 out of 100 Shindas control it) - They have the power to bend the world, the other worlds, time travel, and even cross dimensions. These Shindas can be quite Silent, resolved, and intellectual. They are good at making plans that work, thinking of what will happen if they do some certain thing, ect.

Blood - Very Rare(1 out of 60 Shindas control it) - Can control the blood and life source of anything. These Shindas can be very testy, and has hatred running through them. Because of their hatred, they have a very hard time ever talking to anyone. They do not intentionally hate anyone or anything, they are just born like that.

No Element - Very Rare(1 out of 85 Shindas control it) - They can not control anything. Their personalities differ depending on the Shinda themselves. They can be either very jealous or very glad that they do not own an element.

Staff:
Owner: .Keyo.
Co.Owner: dragongoddest
Artists: Whitefire Raven, Cinnamon-Toastie, .Keyo., 37down, Swiftkill_, Anima, STORME ».
Guest Artists: None

Special thanks to: Whitefire Raven, EveAngel, Dirk Strider, and dragongoddest. Also..to whoever moved this to Adoptable Oekaki. ^^

Quest Artist Form:
Fill this out if you want to become a guest artist. The only ones allowed to accept you is me, dragongoddest, and my other artists. Guest artists are only allowed to make common-uncommon Shindas. Also, if you are lucky enough, I may make you an official Artist. Guest artists can only make three Shindas to adopt out a week and can work for two weeks.
Code: Select all
[center][size=85]~I wanna be a [b]Guest Artist![/b] ~

[b][i]Username:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Design Examples:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Have you ever been an artist/Guest Artist?[/i][/b]
[b][i]Why do you want to be a guest artist?[/i][/b]
[b][i]Other:[/i][/b]
I ___ promise to keep to the rules and follow them. [/size][/center]

You may post! Please let me know what you think is a good payment pleaseee. Do not post forms.
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:02 am, edited 17 times in total.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Shinda-Hone - PAYMENT CHART + FORM

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Things I will accept for payment: DA Points, CS Pets, C$, Flight Rising stuff(Dragons, eggs, items, Treasure, Gems, ect), I may accept an Art Trade depending on the art. For the Art Trade please speak with me about how much art you will have to do/how many character you would have to do for the certain Shinda Rarity you want.

Main Payment:
These are the payments where they aren't added together. Below this you will see them added together in various ways.Remember, make sure to double the payment if you are having an artist other than .Keyo. doing the design. Half of the payment will go to the artist and half will go to Me for the species.
The element rarity and Shinda rarity are the same price. This does not show what they are together! What it shows is an Uncommon Shinda is 2 Uncommon Pets. The Uncommon Element is also 2 Uncommon Pets.

Order Example: Shinda Rarity/Element Rarity - Payment Options

Common Shinda/Common Element - 1 Uncommon/1 CS Store Item/15 C$/50 DA Points/1 Dragon/1 Egg/1 Hatchling/50 Gems/5,000 Treasure/1 Flight Rising Item

Uncommon Shinda/Uncommon Element - 2 Uncommons/2 CS Store Items/30 C$/100 DA Points/2 Dragons/2 Eggs/2 Hatchlings/100 Gems/10,000 Treasure/2 Flight Rising Items

Rare Shinda/Rare Element - 1 Rare/3 CS Store Items/45 C$/150 DA Points/3 Dragons/3 Eggs/3 Hatchlings/150 Gems/15,000 Treasure/3 Flight Rising Items

Very Rare Shinda/Very Rare Element - 2 Rares/1 Very Rare/4 CS Store Items/60 C$/200 DA Points/4 Dragons/4 Eggs/4 Hatchlings/200 Gems/20,000 Treasure/4 Flight Rising Items

Ultra Rare Shinda/Ultra Rare Element(ONLY for friends!) - 3 Very Rares/6 CS Store Items/90 C$/300 DA Points/6 Dragons/6 Eggs/6 Hatchlings/300 Gems/30,000 Treasure/6 Flight Rising Items

Added Together:
Here you can see all the payments added up in various ways. This will help in cases where you are confused by the payments. You can just look for the Shinda Rarity and Element and what you would be paying all together. Remember, make sure to double the payment if you are having an artist other than .Keyo. doing the design. Half of the payment will go to the artist and half will go to Me for the species.

Order Example: Shinda Rarity + Element Rarity - Payment Options

Common Shinda + Common Element - 2 Uncommons/2 CS Store Items/30 C$/100 DA Points/2 Dragons/2 Eggs/2 Hatchlings/100 Gems/10,000 Treasure/2 Flight Rising Items
Common Shinda + Uncommon Element - 3 Uncommon/3 CS Store Items/45 C$/150 DA Points/3 Dragons/3 Eggs/3 Hatchlings/150 Gems/15,000 Treasure/3 Flight Rising Items
Common Shinda + Rare Element - 1 Uncommon + 1 Rare/4 CS Store Items/60 C$/200 DA Points/4 Dragons/4 Eggs/4 Hatchlings/200 Gems/20,000 Treasure/4 Flight Rising Items
Common Shinda + Very Rare Element - 1 Uncommon + 2 Rares/1 Uncommon + 1 Very Rare/5 CS Store Items/75 C$/250 DA Points/5 Dragons/5 Eggs/5 Hatchlings/250 Gems/25,000 Treasure/5 Flight Rising Items
Common Shinda + Ultra Rare Element(ONLY for friends!) - 1 Uncommon + 3 Very Rares/7 CS Store Items/105 C$/350 DA Points/7 Dragons/7 Eggs/7 Hatchlings/350 Gems/35,000 Treasure/7 Flight Rising Items

Uncommon Shinda + Common Element - 3 Uncommon/3 CS Store Items/45 C$/150 DA Points/3 Dragons/3 Eggs/3 Hatchlings/150 Gems/15,000 Treasure/3 Flight Rising Items
Uncommon Shinda + Uncommon Element - 4 Uncommons/4 CS Store Items/60 C$/200 DA Points/4 Dragons/4 Eggs/4 Hatchlings/200 Gems/20,000 Treasure/4 Flight Rising Items
Uncommon Shinda + Rare Element - 2 Uncommons + 1 Rare/5 CS Store Items/75 C$/250 DA Points/5 Dragons/5 Eggs/5 Hatchlings/250 Gems/25,000 Treasure/5 Flight Rising Items
Uncommon Shinda + Very Rare Element - 2 Uncommons + 2 Rares/2 Uncommons + 1 Very Rare/6 CS Store Items/90 C$/300 DA Points/6 Dragons/6 Eggs/6 Hatchlings/300 Gems/30,000 Treasure/6 Flight Rising Items
Uncommon Shinda + Ultra Rare Element(ONLY for friends!) - 2 Uncommons + 3 Very Rares/8 CS Store Items/120 C$/400 DA Points/8 Dragons/8 Eggs/8 Hatchlings/400 Gems/40,000 Treasure/8 Flight Rising Items

Rare Shinda + Common Element - 1 Uncommon + 1 Rare/4 CS Store Items/60 C$/200 DA Points/4 Dragons/4 Eggs/4 Hatchlings/200 Gems/20,000 Treasure/4 Flight Rising Items
Rare Shinda + Uncommon Element - 2 Uncommons + 1 Rare/5 CS Store Items/75 C$/250 DA Points/5 Dragons/5 Eggs/5 Hatchlings/250 Gems/25,000 Treasure/5 Flight Rising Items
Rare Shinda + Rare Element - 2 Rares/6 CS Store Items/90 C$/300 DA Points/6 Dragons/6 Eggs/6 Hatchlings/300 Gems/30,000 Treasure/6 Flight Rising Items
Rare Shinda + Very Rare Element - 3 Rares/1 Rare + 1 Very Rare/7 CS Store Items/105 C$/350 DA Points/7 Dragons/7 Eggs/7 Hatchlings/350 Gems/35,000 Treasure/7 Flight Rising Items
Rare Shinda + Ultra Rare Element(ONLY for friends!) - 1 Rare + 3 Very Rares/9 CS Store Items/135 C$/450 DA Points/9 Dragons/9 Eggs/9 Hatchlings/450 Gems/45,000 Treasure/9 Flight Rising Items

Very Rare Shinda + Common Element - 1 Uncommon + 2 Rares/1 Uncommon + 1 Very Rare/5 CS Store Items/75 C$/250 DA Points/5 Dragons/5 Eggs/5 Hatchlings/250 Gems/25,000 Treasure/5 Flight Rising Items
Very Rare Shinda + Uncommon Element - 2 Uncommons + 2 Rares/2 Uncommons + 1 Very Rare/6 CS Store Items/90 C$/300 DA Points/6 Dragons/6 Eggs/6 Hatchlings/300 Gems/30,000 Treasure/6 Flight Rising Items
Very Rare Shinda + Rare Element - 3 Rares/1 Rare + 1 Very Rare/7 CS Store Items/105 C$/350 DA Points/7 Dragons/7 Eggs/7 Hatchlings/350 Gems/35,000 Treasure/7 Flight Rising Items
Very Rare Shinda + Very Rare Element - 4 Rares/2 Very Rare/8 CS Store Items/120 C$/400 DA Points/8 Dragons/8 Eggs/8 Hatchlings/400 Gems/40,000 Treasure/8 Flight Rising Items
Very Rare Shinda + Ultra Rare Element(ONLY for friends!) - 2 Rares + 3 Very Rares/4 Very Rare/10 CS Store Items/150 C$/500 DA Points/10 Dragons/10 Eggs/10 Hatchlings/500 Gems/50,000 Treasure/10 Flight Rising Items

Ultra Rare Shinda + Common Element(ONLY for friends!) - 1 Uncommon + 3 Very Rares/7 CS Store Items/105 C$/350 DA Points/7 Dragons/7 Eggs/7 Hatchlings/350 Gems/35,000 Treasure/7 Flight Rising Items
Ultra Rare Shinda + Uncommon Element(ONLY for friends!) - 2 Uncommons + 3 Very Rares/8 CS Store Items/120 C$/400 DA Points/8 Dragons/8 Eggs/8 Hatchlings/400 Gems/40,000 Treasure/8 Flight Rising Items
Ultra Rare Shinda + Rare Element(ONLY for friends!) - 1 Rare + 3 Very Rares/9 CS Store Items/135 C$/450 DA Points/9 Dragons/9 Eggs/9 Hatchlings/450 Gems/45,000 Treasure/9 Flight Rising Items
Ultra Rare Shinda + Very Rare Element(ONLY for friends!) - 2 Rares + 3 Very Rares/4 Very Rare/10 CS Store Items/150 C$/500 DA Points/10 Dragons/10 Eggs/10 Hatchlings/500 Gems/50,000 Treasure/10 Flight Rising Items
Ultra Rare Shinda + Ultra Rare Element(ONLY for friends!) - 6 Very Rares/12 CS Store Items/180 C$/600 DA Points/12 Dragons/12 Eggs/12 Hatchlings/600 Gems/60,000 Treasure/12 Flight Rising Items

Also remember, you can mix up the payments. Just make sure that they are even if you are having a different artist do the design.

Help:
I've had a few people be confused about this payment thing, and about how you gotta pay the artist and me if you ordered from a different artist. So..here's some help. ^^
What you see for the payment if the main payment. If you are ordering a custom from me or a Pre-made from me then you just have to look at the payment and there you go. Just send the payment. But, if you are either ordering a custom from a different artist or buying one of their pre-mades, you got to double the payment. Half of the payment goes to me and half goes to the artist who made the design.
For example: Take the Very Rare Shinda+ Rare Element for example. You have to pay 3 rare pets, but you are having a different artist make the design. Instead of paying 3 rare pets, you have to pay 6. 3 goes to me(.Keyo.) three goes to the artist who made the design. ^^

Rarity Traits:
Here you can see the differences between the rarities of the Shinda-Hone. In the form you may choose which of these different trade you want if there are multiple traits to choose from.

Common Shinda-Hone - No Ears with Mane/No Mane with Ears/Has both Ears and Mane - Dark Colors only
Uncommon Shinda-Hone - No Ears with Mane/No Mane with Ears/Has both Ears and Mane - Dark Colors and/or lighter colors(Not Really Light!)
Rare Shinda-Hone - No ears and no Mane - Dark Colors and/or lighter colors(A little lighter than Uncommon, but not super light!)
Very Rare Shinda-Hone - No Ears with Mane/No Mane with Ears/No Ears and No mane - Has a tail of some sort - Dark Colors and/or lighter colors(A little lighter than Uncommon, but not super light!)
Ultra Rare Shinda-Hone - No Ears and no Mane + Has a Tail + Albino/No Ears and no Mane + Has a Tail + Normal Colors/Either Ears or Mane(Not both) + Has a Tail + Albino/Either Ears or Mane(Not both) + Has a Tail + Normal Colors - It cost 1 extra of whatever payment for the Albinos(For example: Normal colors cost 3 Very Rares. Albino would cost 4 Very Rares)

If these are too high please let me know. I was trying to be as even and fair as I could. 2 people are going to be paid for these(The Artist and the Owner). The only time the payment is cut in half is when I make the design(Cuz I am the owner).

Form:
This form is for customs only. The main form for adopting is on the adopts page.
[center][size=85]~ I want a [b]Custom![/b] ~

[b][i]Username:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Artist:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Colors:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Designs:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Gender:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Other:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Rarity Type:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Trait(s) Wanted:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Element:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Payment:[/i][/b][/size][/center]

Custom Forms are Open!!!
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:28 am, edited 8 times in total.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Shinda-Hone - CUSTOM SLOTS + STAMPS/AFFILIATES

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Here is the list of people getting a custom and who is making it. Everyone will have their own amount of slots open.

.Keyo.
- Bink's Sake
- Alyci

Whitefire Raven
- OPEN

Cinnimon-Toastie
- CLOSED
- CLOSED
- CLOSED

Swiftkill_
-
-
-

37down
- OPEN

Anima
-
-

STORME »
- OPEN
- OPEN

If any of the Artist's slots do not say OPEN and instead say CLOSED then please don't ask them to take on another custom unless they have told you it was OK. Also, if it has nothing in the slots you may attempt to ask for a custom, but I myself do not know if they are open for customs yet.

Also..just to show you the differences:
OPEN = Having this in the slot means you are free to post a form.
CLOSED = Having this means they are closed, but it does not mean that they have other customs to do, that just have no time to do any.
Name = Someone grabbed a slot.

Stamps:
Look! We now have stamps for you to put in you signature! You may choose whichever one you like the best!

Made By: 37down
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1861424][img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h344/37down/stampefin_zps63478aa1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1861424][img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h344/37down/stampe_zps5c523846.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1861424][img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h344/37down/stampe2_zps0066e3fb.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1861424][img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h344/37down/stampe34_zps173b91d0.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1861424][img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h344/37down/stampe3_zps145af324.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates:
All affiliates will be listed here! Go check them out! If you want your species affiliated by us, then just take one of our stamps, and PM me to let me know! I will take my favorite stamp from you and put them here!

None yet.
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 15 times in total.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Shinda-Hone - CLOSED

Postby KogasBabyGirl » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Awwww its closed and i didnt even get one

╒═══════════════════╕
If you need anyone to talk to feel free
to message me. Im here to listen!
C$ shop | ArtFight | My Ocs | Rares 4 Art
╘═══════════════════╛
KogasBabyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Shinda-Hone - CLOSED

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:31 pm

KogasBabyGirl wrote:Awwww its closed and i didnt even get one

Lol, they haven't opened yet. They will soon. ^^

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Shinda-Hone - HALF OPEN

Postby LoneAnubis » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:26 am

Username: EveAngel
Artist: .Kkit.
Colors: C1B398 , 61A6AB if the first color is to 'light' here is a different color 605951
Designs: Tribal? ._.
Other: Male please ._.
Rarity Type: Uncommon - Eared and Maned
Element: Shadow/Darkness
Payment: Sent.

Colors: Red and Black
Designs: I don't mind what kind of design it is :3
Other: Male please >_>;
Rarity Type: Very Rare
Element: Blood

Thank you for giving me a chance to fill out the form <3
Bonjour everyone!
I am Anubis but you may call me Anu.
I'm always looking for new friends
so don't be afraid to message me.
Merci and bonne journée.
No longer active! Please do not send trades or messages as I will not see them.
LoneAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:24 pm

EveAngel wrote:Username: EveAngel
Colors: C1B398 , 61A6AB if the first color is to 'light' here is a different color 605951
Designs: Tribal? ._.
Other: Male please ._.
Rarity Type: Uncommon - Eared and Maned
Element: Shadow/Darkness

Colors: Red and Black
Designs: I don't mind what kind of design it is :3
Other: Male please >_>;
Rarity Type: Very Rare
Element: Blood

Thank you for giving me a chance to fill out the form <3

Accepted.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneAnubis » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:07 pm

.Keyo. wrote:Accepted.

Thank you <3
Bonjour everyone!
I am Anubis but you may call me Anu.
I'm always looking for new friends
so don't be afraid to message me.
Merci and bonne journée.
No longer active! Please do not send trades or messages as I will not see them.
LoneAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faymutt95 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:03 am

These. Are the most amazing creatures I've seen.
I'm in love with them. ;o; ♥
Last edited by Faymutt95 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will reasonably overpay for this 2012 Summer Event dog

Faymutt95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyncher » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:06 am

Keeeeyyyyyyyoooooo. Gimmie 42 kthxbai