Based on Click to view
Artist Verd [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pebbie #6 - won by brightheaven

Postby Verd » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:56 pm

[strike]
Pebble Hat Dragons wrote: pebble hat dragons are a species that is a cross between a wolf pup and a dragon. they are usually small, around the size of a bear cub. "pebbies" wear pebbles on their heads as hats, and also a pebble on their tail. the pebbles are chosen when they are first born, and never fall off. their pebbles also determine the pebbie's eye color. they are mischievous by nature, and love to pull pranks.

i was debating whether or not to release this one, as two others had also been released today. i decided it didn't matter too much, so here's my first pebbie as an artist. i hope you like it! uwu

please don't write a book. what i'm looking for in a form is concise and well written statements. i don't enjoy putting a limit on things, but please write no more than three paragraphs. the contest will end on July 1st.
-enzo
Code: Select all
username;;
name;;
gender;;
personality;;
extra;;[/strike]
Last edited by Verd on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pebbie #6

Postby oh deer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:21 am

wow! tis looks really great, enzo. c:
yo
oh deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wingwolf » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:12 am

Cute! Been awhile. ;)
wingwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greeenspice » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
-Rabindranath Tagore

Hey there, I'm Greeenspice

Gulliver Lion, Gully for short

Male
I can't picture him as a girl, he's too handsome

Gulliver is one of those pebbies that will fall in love with something at first sight, and never let go. He is shy, though, which makes it hard for him to express his desire and lovingness for almost everything. He has this positivity about most things, and he likes to believe in the best about everyone. His naiveness makes him vulnerable and easy to hurt. His past broken hearts, however, are looked at as stepping stones and Northern Stars, pointing him on his way, to his grand goal. Gulliver just wants to find someone, his significant other, who will understand and accept him.

Other than that, Gulliver has a short temper, but big heart, willing to help most everyone. He can get impatient and stubborn while aiding a friend, though. Some other drawbacks are that he has an obsession problem, mostly with little injured creatures. He wants to help every one of them, but his stubbornness makes it hard for people to understand. When people shut him out, he feels down and dark, and will look out the window, asking himself, "What is the meaning of life?" Thinking deeply, he would memorize inspirational quotes, hoping for a better life.

One little quirk about Gulliver is that he loves, loves, absolutely loves bamboos. It's the perfect combination of his favorite color, texture, and shape. He also enjoys the way pandas eat them; he can't stand the cuteness.

-Bamboos
    -Helping injured creatures
    -Cute girls
    -Oranges
    -The color green
    -Pandas
    -Bananas that aren't still green
    -Mice
    -Acne
    -Little fleas that fly over mud

{It's less dangerous to set out goals too high, and fall short; than setting our aims too low, and meet our mark.}

{A year from now, you'll wish you started today.}

{Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.}

{If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.}

These quotes are the inspirational quotes that Gulliver likes to go over in his mind when he is feeling lost.
Last edited by greeenspice on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 10 times in total.
greeenspice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icseal » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:37 pm

lusername;;
name;; Lyme
gender;;
personality;;
extra;;

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* araghosta | adult | she/her ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
mostly absent with occasional bursts of activity
wife
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 am

username;;
    Hiya! I'm BrightHeaven but feel free to call me Bright or BH <3 This is my dream Pebbie :3
name;;
    Lymaede
gender;;
    Male
personality;;
    Optimistic -
    Lymaede is very optimistic. Even when something seems so important, and it was lost, he will find it again with amazing optimism. If he looses a paw, he will think; I will always have 3 others, and I will live on. Many other pebbies liked him for this personality trait, so inspiring for others that have problems that they must deal with everyday.

Resourceful - Give Lymaede something to make, put him in a forest and he can most likely build it. He can make anything out of wood, plus, Lymaede recently found out he has a talent for carving things. He can fish and boil water by himself, and so as make a fire. He may look small, but he is very strong and wanted to learn all of these techniques just in case for future needs.

Mysterious - Lymaede is in and out, everywhere, here and there. Never in the same place. It's very strange, but he is use to it. He doesn't like to be in a place for a very long time. He finds it annoying and boring and doesn't like having lots of people staring around, staring at him. So he avoids that by being mysterious. Lymaede likes it that way.

Likes/Dislikes;;

Lymaede likes exploring and looking for different types of pebbles to collect. It makes him forget about what is happening where he is and what it would like to be somewhere else in the universe, Lymaede's a dreamer. He loves the color green, yellow, basically, any color on his fur. Anyways, I do love making funny faces and make other Pebbies laugh.

Lymaede doesn't like the color red, since it seems so cruel.. and mean. He's always very happy, and just doesn't enjoy seeing a lot of that particular color. He also dislikes small cramed places such as small boxes and such. Lymaede loves to run around and there is nothing more that he wants than being free with someone who loves him. Not cramp in a tiny box, nothing to do all day.
art;;
Last edited by allinian on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oh deer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:03 am

im exited to see who gets this babe <3
ewe
yo
oh deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Eeep<3 good luck everyone ^^

My dream pebbie~
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:40 pm

congratulations brightheaven!
    the personality you described was not originally what i had imagined, however you really made it work. plus lymaede is a really cute name uwu

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes