вʟυε εхσяcıƨт {Open to forms & PM to Reserve Only}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

вʟυε εхσяcıƨт {Open to forms & PM to Reserve Only}

Postby Panik » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:58 pm

ƁԼƲЄ ЄҲƠƦƇƖƧƬ

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
BLUE FLAMES COVER HIS BODY

LONG HORNS POUR OUT OF HIS HEAD

HIS LAUGHTER'S MENASING

AND HIS NAME IS SATAN

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Role-play idea© Mine [With help from .sarcastic.cow.]
    Pictures and Gifs© Rightful Owner
    Form© Mine
    No Stealing!
Last edited by Panik on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѕтσяу

Postby Panik » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Assiah, the realm of humans, and Gehenna, the realm of demons. Normally the two dimensions would never intersect, but having possessed all material substances, the demons are now intruding on the material world. But among the human race, there are those who can exorcise such demons.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Will I be able too

єχσяcιѕє тнєѕє ∂ємσηѕ

OR WILL MY SOUL SHATTER

ßëförë ïts tö lätë

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Satan, the King of Demons, had a spawn, one that believes that Assiah should be connected with Gehenna. God, the lord of lords and all that's holy, has had a son just days after, one that will try to save Assiah from the evil clutches of demons. Each are willing to give up everything for what they believe in, both are willing to do what it takes to make their fathers proud, but with the outcome unknown, anything is possible for Assiah.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ЄҲƠƇƦƖƧƬƧ Δ∏D УMØѧ

Postby Panik » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:41 am

------ƬƳƤЄƧ
---------------------ƠƑ

--------ЄҲƠƇƦƖƧƬƧ

-------------------&

-----------УMØѧ

Exorcists;;
Following God, there are five categories of meister. The term meister refers to the particular combat skill(s) an exorcist possesses.:

Tamer-
    Exorcists who can summon and control demons to fight. These demons are called 'familiars '. In order to summon a familiar, a magic circle is needed; it can be drawn on the ground or on paper, or even tattooed onto the Exorcist's skin. However, if the magic circle is erased or torn, it loses its effect and the familiar disappears.

--------------------------------------------
Exᴏʀᴄɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ
ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
ᴏғ Assɪᴀʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs
ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs

Knight-
    A meister who uses a sword to fight. Meisters that have the title of "Knight" are shown to use demon blades as their weapons.

Dragoon-
    Meisters that fight using guns. They can fight using anything from handguns to rifles

Aria-
    An Aria fights by finding a demon's "Fatal Verse" and recites holy texts effectively, ranging from the Bible to other holy scriptures. Many demons have weak points known as a "Fatal Verse", in which an exorcist recites a specific passage from holy scripts that causes their death.

Doctor-
    A meister who has the knowledge to heal wounds and injuries inflicted by demons.

Page- Before becoming an Exorcist, the individual begins as a Page, learning the most basic elements of exorcism and demonology.

Exwire- A rank that is above a Page. To become an Exwire, a Page must pass the Exwire Authorization Exam.

Paladin- The currently strongest Exorcist, only one person can hold this title at a time

Demons;;

Following Satan, only Seven Demon Kings have been named:

"Samael"-

The King of Space and Time

Demons that are associated with Samael:
    Phantom Train- Phantom Trains, which are also called "man-eating" trains, are Mid Level demons that possess trains. They "eat" their passengers by trapping them inside, which in turn, starves them to death and turns them into ghosts.

"Astaroth"-

The King of Rot

Demons that are associated with Astaroth:
    Coal Tar- are tiny, airborne demons that possess fungi, flecks of dust, and dirt.
    Naberius- Also called a corpse guard dog, Naberius is a Mid Level demon which is made by cobbling together multiple for use in fighting against demons.
    Ghoul- Ghouls are Low Level demons that possess human and animal corpses.

"Amaimon"-

The King of Earth

Demons that are associated with Amaimon:
    Goblin- Demons that possess small animals like mice and moles.
    Greenman- Greenmen are Low to Mid Level demons that possess mud dolls called golems and then sprouted moss and other plants.
    Snowman- Similar to Greenmen, Snowmen are demons that also possess clay golems, but with a coating of snow.
    Sea Monkey- Sea Monkeys are demons that have the ability to control the growth of reef organisms.
    Dökkálfr- Demons that possess plants and trees.
    Bariyon- Also known as Saezuri-ishi, Bariyons are Low Level demons that possess rocks and similar items.
    Naga- Naga are Low to Mid Level demons who possess serpents.

Tʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴀss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ
Assɪᴀʜ ʙʏ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪɴɢ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇxɪsᴛs
ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ɪᴛ

"Egyn"-

The King of Water

Demons that are associated with Egyn:
    Leaper- Leapers are Low Level demons that possess frogs.
    Kraken- A demon in the form of a gigantic squid.
    Naiads- Demons that purely consist of water, taking the form of women with a long dress.
    Wadatsumi- Wadatsumi is a giant water demon in the form of a great whale. The demon communicates with his mind.

"Azazel"-

The King of Spirits

Demons that are associated with Azazel:
    Ghost- Ghosts are Low Level spirits who recently died and possesses its former body, materializing it into mist and vapor. They cannot cross into the afterlife until their last wishes are fulfilled and imposingly haunt areas, scaring people.

"Beelzebub"-

The King of Insects

Demons that are associated with Beelzebub:
    Chuchi- Chuchi are Low Level demons that possess small insects. They are known to swarm around animals and suck their blood, as well as feed on corpses. Though this is rare, some Chuchi reach gigantic proportions.

"Iblis"-

The King of Fire.

Demons that are associated with Iblis:
    Peg Lantern- Peg Lanterns are Low to Mid Level demons that possess man-made lighting equipments.
    Salamander- Demons that possess lizards.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ʀǟռӄ

Postby Panik » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:57 am

Wʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡɪɴ?
Wʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪғᴇ?
Wʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴀɪɴ Assɪᴀʜ?

Gᴏᴅ?---------- Sᴀᴛᴀɴ?

Exorcists;;

name | age | gender | owner

"God"
    Hibiki Shinkō | Eighteen | Male | .sarcastic.cow.
Tamer
    Reserved | age | gender | Summer Eventer
Knight
    name | age | male | owner
Dragoon
    Xavior Marks | Eighteen | Female | Amaimon
Aria
Doctor
    Cassiel Samael | Seventeen | Female | Valhalla.
Paladin

Wʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ?
Wʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ?
Wʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏsᴇ Assɪᴀʜ?

Sᴀᴛᴀɴ?---------- Gᴏᴅ?

Demons;;

"Satan"
    Akuma Kurai | Eighteen | Male | Monkey D. Luffy
"Samael"
"Astaroth"
"Amaimon"
"Egyn"
    Victoria | Eighteen | Female | Amaimon
"Azazel"
    Hinata Abare | Seventeen | gender | Summer Eventer
"Beelzebub"
"Iblis"
Last edited by Panik on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

яυʟεƨ

Postby Panik » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:16 pm

I ᴀᴍ SATAN
Dᴏ ᴀs I SAY

I ᴀᴍ GOD
Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅ

LE
|FΘΓ ΣЖΘΓCIЅƬ'Ѕ|
|FΘΓ DΣΜΘ∏'Ѕ|

Literacy is important, it means you need to be able to write with good grammar, punctuation, and format. Reservation will only last for twelve hours. Forms must be created by you alone, and very creative, something take makes me want to accept you. Action is allowed, but it must stay CS and child friendly. Love between the two are uncommon, but between each other is not. This as well must stay CS and child friendly. Only two characters per person, one a exorcist, one a demon. Demons follow Satan's son, who can grow horns, fangs, claws, a tail and blue flames. Exorcists follow God's son, who can grow wings, and is very holy. Demons never come out during the day, but its not uncommon for the Demon kings to show their faces by possessing a host's body. Anime is the only type of picture you should use in your form to show what your character looks like. .sarcastic.cow. is the Co-owner of this role-play, treat them as you would me and they have just as much power as I do.
Last edited by Panik on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ακυмα κυяαı, ƨαтαп'ƨ ƨσп

Postby Panik » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 am

I AM SATAN'S

SON

悪魔
Akuma

Akuma Kurai, the son of Satan, who will be the one who takes over Assiah. He was born for one reason, the destruction of the human world.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╔═════════════════╗
Wɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴜғʟᴀᴍᴇs
Hᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ
Assɪᴀʜ ғᴏʀ ʜɪs
Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
Bʏ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ
"Gᴏᴅ"
ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs
SON!
╚═════════════════╝

ɴᴀᴍᴇ
    Akuma, named after what he is,
    Demon. Kurai, which means evil.
ɢᴇ
    Eighteen years ago,
    the demons found hope.
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
    Completely and utterly male.
ʀᴀɴᴋ
    Satan's son, and the highest rank
    amongst the demons besides his father.
ʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
    He doesn't love, neither genders.
ᴏωᴇʀ
    He can summon blue fire all around
    his body, horns, claws, a tail and he
    gets almost super human strength.
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ
    Akuma stands at six feet, one inch. He's around normal for a human at his age.
ωᴇɪɢʜᴛ
    Weighting in at one hundred and seventy-six, he has a pretty average body build.
ʏᴇs
    Blue eyes seem to pierce through you like cold ice.
ʜᴀɪʀ
    His hair is pitch black, so much that when the sun hits it theres a hit of blue in his layers.
ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
    The only time Akuma has any body modifications is when he's a full demon. His ears are longer and to a point rather then their small and pointy selves, while his teeth sharpen and grow longer as well. He has a tail which he keeps hidden.

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
    Akuma was born to a human mother while his father was the main devil himself. There was never a time in which he didn't know his heritage, but his mother and he did keep it a secret from others. While growing up they moved from town to town, never settling down in one spot. Akuma, like his name, is a demon, so when he means good intentions, they always turned wrong. His mother, who loved Satan, tried to raise Akuma right, but he always tended to not just do something wrong, but it was almost wicked. When he was seven, and in first grade, he says it was n accident, but while playing on the jungle gym, he pushed another boy off who broke his arm. The boy told his parents and teachers that he saw blue around Akuma when it happened, but he didn't remember it at all. Only being seven, he didn't understand his actions, and when he was scolded, he cried while his mother tried to comfort him. He was expelled from school, and was homeschooled ever since. Things had gotten worse since then, and it seemed worse things were happening. All the while things were looking bad, he always turned to his mother. When he was fourteen, she died of an accident. He seemed to snap after that, and turned to his father. He didn't care anymore, and would have gave Satan his body, but even for the Demon King, his body was too much for him to handle. So far, he finds himself hanging out with the wrong crowd, and now he's hanging out with other demons, and he's going to make the man his mother loved happy, and proud, by takeing over Assiah and killing God's son.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ HIBIKI 響 ;Savior of Assiah ♔

Postby ᚻadou » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:41 am

............HIBIKI 響
............SHINKŌ 信仰

he avior of ssiah ;;
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AN ANGEL, THE SON OF GOD

hibiki has one purpose, to protect watch over assiah,
      he was born only a few day's after the devils spawn,
      created to keep watch on him, and protect the humans.
      to make sure the gehenna & his world are separate,
      & will do everything in his power to keep this from happening

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I WILL KILL SATAN

AND

HIS SON
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AME
    ....hibiki shinkō ;
    ......his name translates to echo,
    ......and faith, given to him by his mother

GE
    ....--;
    ......blah

ENDER
    ....male;
    ......he has feminine eye's,
    ......but he is still a male

ANK
    ....the son of god;
    ......he works closely with
    ......the paladin

RIENTATION
    ....pansexual;
    ......as gods child,
    ......he is very open to love

PPEARENCE

UILD

.... hibiki is a thin male. however, he does have some noticeable muscle tone in his arms and chest. although he doesn't look like it, he had super human strength when his power is released.

AIR

.... his messy, some what long hair is pure white and slightly wavy. he wears his bangs down, but every now and then puts them up. very soft and thin.

YES

.... his eye's are what set him apart from the rest, being bright pink. they vary in colors from a light, almost clear pink to a deep, almost red pink in different light.

ODY ODIFICATIONS

.... thought he seems like a human, with oddly colored eye's he is no mortal. he is gods son therefore an angel. he has large black wings sporting from his back when his powers are released at command. he also seems to shimmer while in his angel form, a heavenly glow as it's called.

EIGHT

.... he is a tall male, standing 6'1, and weighting average.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ERSONAL

ljkdsfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

traits;;
        smart, strong, cocky, confident, calm, easily angered

likes/dislikes;;
        light, swords, kindness, winning, power, others
        darkness, loosing, pain, evil, demons

history;;
        was born a few days after the devils spawn, his purpose was drilled into him at a young age, kill the devils child. he was treated as a savior, and lived in the Vatican until he was 15 when he was sent out to missions with other exorcists. he became an exorcist at an early age, 15 and was allowed to use his powers against demons since he could control it well. he now is searching for satans son to exterminate him, with his team of exorcists.

ELATIONS

ljkdsfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Image.........................
Image.........................

beloved;;
          • name

friends & comrades;;
          • name
          • name

despised;;
          • akuma

Last edited by ᚻadou on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi hello this is ᚻadou, i like deer, drawing, rp & bugs
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷
DeviantArt - Toyhouse - TEF

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open

Postby Panik » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:43 am

Open for young
exorcists
to send
in their form.

Open for young
demons
to enter
the world.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вʟυε εхσяcıƨт {Open to forms & PM to Reserve Only}

Postby eventing. » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:56 pm

"So you want to know about me huh?"
"ello, I'm Hinata Abare exorcist at your service, just kidding. I was born on July 1st 17 years ago. If you can't tell I am a female so I ask you don't call me a guy. I am a tamer exorcist so I do have a familiar. Her name is Astarotte (I call her Lottie for short.) she is a falcon that 'claims' she was a Phoenix. I'm straight so I'm attracted to guys, sorry girls I know I'm cute. I stand at "5'4" tall and I weigh around 105 pounds. Most people say my eyes are a plum color and my hair is the same color as peaches, but that just makes me hungry. My magic circle is tattooed to the back of my neck and it's the same color as my hair."

"The good, The bad, and the me."

"'m known for thinking outside of the box and coming up with my own ways to do things. I always think of different ways on doing things, but that also keeps me from getting bored easily. I'm creative and I also trust people easily, so it will really hurt if I'm betrayed. I always take other peoples opinions into consideration especially if I'm trying to come up with a plan. I will usually cherish any friendship I have with anyone. I enjoy helping anyone in difficult situations. Some people say I'm stubborn and impatient at times though. When I'm in a bad mood I will want to be alone and do things all by myself. Some of my decisions are unpredictable so watch out. I also like to eat anything sweet so I usually keep a small sweet snacks in my pocket."

"Maybe my past is important too?"

" have had a normal life for the most part. I have 5 younger brothers and sisters and no older siblings. My mother and father are both exorcist and are happily married. I went to a regular public school while I was growing up. I decided to become an exorcist when I was 11 years old. My father was fine with it but my mother rejected the idea all together. Over the years she slowly accepted the idea. Now I live a pretty normal life."

"I'm Azazel. The queen of the Spirits."
"zazel is my name. I was born about 200 years ago on a winter day in December I believe. I'm female if you can't tell so I ask you don't ask again. I'm a demon, the queen of the spirits to be exact. I'm not the one to fall in love, but if your wondering I'm bisexual. I'm rather short and I stand at "5'3" and I weigh 100lbs. My hair is a dark ash brown color and my eyes are a light red color."

"How other people think of me? I don't care!"
" am modest yet shy, but I know how to stick up for myself. I'm cautious with all my actions, but some may call me reliable and trustworthy. Typically I'm useful and hardworking. I never quit once I have my mind set on something. I'm intelligent, but I usually don't show it. I'm great at reading other peoples thought and I can tell if someone is lieing to me. Sometimes I can act like a child and be fussy. I also have a habit of worrying over small things.
███████████████████████████████████♥██████████████████████████████████████████████


◤ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ Ω ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ◥
A lovely horse is
always an
experience.. It is an
emotional
experience of the
kind that is
spoiled by words.
◤ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ Ω ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ◥

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
eventing.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вʟυε εхσяcıƨт {Open to forms & PM to Reserve Only}

Postby Orihara . » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:56 pm

credit to CaptainMisuzu

• Full Name • Xavior Maxwhell Marks
• Nickname • X or Max
• Age • Eighteen
• Gender • Male
• Sexual Orientation • Bisexual
• Birth Date • December 6th
• Birth Place • Indianapolis, Indiana
• Hair Color • Brown, but blue
• Eye Color • Blue Green
• Skin Tone • Pale
• Weight • None'yah
• Height • Six three
• Body Mods. • Snake bites, nose, and
some others

• Body Type • OA-
• Clothing Style • Unique-ish
• Secret • Kissed a guy
• Likes • Gir, tacos, food, cats, reptiles,
being different.

• Dislikes • Dogs, spiders, parents
• Fears • Spiders && Dogs
• Dreams • Be an Dragoon
"Well then, I'm Xavior Maxwell Marks, it's not the best name in the world but whatever. Most people call me Max after my middle name, but I guess X is cool too. Past that I'm male, you can check if you want *wink*. Now then, lets see what else these stalkers deserve to know. Umm, oh yea! I was born December 6th in Wishard Hospital around 10:12 PM. I was born in Indianapolis, which is the capital of Indiana. Sooo, my eyes like to change between green and blue, but mainly the like the mix of blue with an outside green ring. My hair is naturally brown, but I colored it blue because I can. Now than, I have pale skin, and never can get tan no matter what. I quess I'm a vampire in my past life or something *laughs*. I'm about six three, so pretty tall, and my weight is nothing of your concern. For body mods' I have snake bits, which I take in and out at times and I do the same with my nose ring. If I ever bleed to death, then I hope someone can lend me some OA- blood!"
• Personality • He is continually trying to hide his impulsive behavior, but his actions are causing problems and doubt from others. This causes him difficulty in making progress and leaves him feeling tense and irritable. Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature. Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotionally distant. Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotionally distant. Is optimist but will set impossible and unattainable goals for himself. Has been extremely disappointed in the past and looks at life with disgust and hopelessness. Needs a break and a chance to recover from his depression, in a worry-free environment. His personality is such that he analyzes and examines everything with harsh judgment, which is viewed as an attitude of harsh criticism and disapproval. Fails to take into consideration all the facts when making his judgments.

Images (c) Owners
Character Information (c) Amaimon ╓ me

Credit to Makiilu

I close my eyes, the touch of your fingers

Through monochrome the memory lingers
Into your hands I'm resting the pain inside
me
I clear my mind, of this unforgiveness.
All of my scars, and all it's traces
You and me, I see

A dream of blind destiny
And it's into your arms I'm melting

And it's the first time I've ever felt like
this

You are the hand that's dealt me

The tempter sealing my fate

With a kiss

And in a flash, the stars align

I search beyond the words, wanting a
sign

But lost inside your eyes

Lies become clearer to see

They tell a different story

So take the reins and don't let go

I want this pain to scar deep, for I
know
All our past receives healing, with
memories concealing,
We cry to the light of the moon.
This night's become a wonderful haven
And in my heart, it's what I've craven.
Addicted to this sea.
I've even lost the need to breathe.
And it's out of my life, you're fading.
And it's the warmth of your arms I still
desire.
Stuck all alone, I'm praying
to never share my one kiss with a liar.

And in the dark, I'm left alone.
My heart inside is losing every tone.
And spotting all your lies,
Wise of this path to be free
I'm writing a new story
I fall asleep to tainted dreams
I know that there is more to all that
seems
Wanting all my desires to never retire,
I live by the light of the moon.
And it's straight to the sky, I'm flying
And it's the knowledge that you will not
be there
Struggling through, I'm trying
To find my own escape out of this snare.
And in a flash, the stars align

I search beyond the words, still wanting a
sign

But lost inside your eyes

Lies become clearer to see

They tell a different story

So take the reins and don't let go

I want this pain to scar deep, for I know
In spite of every sign crying this night to
be true

The sun will rise without you

So here's another kiss

To tainted bliss

A toast to empty promise

With virtue pretending love as our ending

We fall by the light of the moon
Victoria is a lady of average age with bright blue eyes and sea blue hair. Being a demon, she wears what her host does. Her current host wears a bandage shirt and shorts, while having jean shorts over the bandages and a torn shirt over the chest bandages. She has a curved hour glass body which is usually accented with a corset. She has long thin legs and a nice rounded face. Her chest is very endowed and her butt-ox is at a nice size as well. She usually wears her hair down in natural waves. Victoria has a long scar along her right collarbone down to her left rib cage from where a man threatened to take her life and cut her during a robbery. Along with that she has light freckles and another set of scars on her right arm where she had cause herself harm during a rough time of abuse from her mother and father both.
Victoria likes reading books and solving puzzles, she actually has a puzzle of one color that she can complete easily. She is always proper and polite to those above her, even if they explain that she doesn't have to be. Victoria is bright, cheerful, direct and confident, smart, short-tempered, competitive and can sometimes let her emotions get the better of her and she sometimes forgets to take into consideration of other people's feelings, which sometimes results in conflict with her peers. She is enthusiastic, but sometimes takes her enthusiasm too far and can be bossy at times. However, over time, she can admit to her mistakes and is not too proud to apologize. She is shown to be easily annoyed. She is mostly known for her courage, and she is willing to throw herself at any enemy, no matter how strong they are, and she also retains a cool demeanour. Although Victoria is usually confident in herself, she can be extremely sensitive when someone scorns her abilities, and she often falls into a depression and questions on how weak she is.

"Egyn"

n a m e ;
Victoria

p r o n u n c i a t i o n ;
It is pronounced “VIKUTOORIA”.
(Consonants are pronounced more
or less the same way as in English.
"A" sounds like a in father, but
shorter. "I" sounds like ee in meet,
but shorter. "U" sounds like oo in
hook, but with less rounding of the
lips. "O" sounds like o in old. Double