she can help it. Being a
    ticking time bomb, with
    two outcomes. She'll either
    be irritable and fiery or just
    let everything out in a sob.

ABOUT ME

Personality;;
    Timid
    ◆ Cherokee has a lack of courage to just about anything but her art. Due to her past she's been beaten down over and over until she just snapped, this resulted in her being easily frightened and unable to have courage in herself. When her father called her names and with each hit she had delivered, pushed her courage farther and farther down, it taught her to remain quiet and stay unnoticed and maybe she'd get by.

Distant
    ◆ Cherokee tends to be 'out of it' a lot. Usually just staring at something and thinking usually about the better times in her life. She can't help it, when she goes she just does. Cherokee tends to sit a lone and just think really; she can't explain why she does it without giving up the secret she holds so close. No body knows about the abuse she went through and she feels if she told anyone they'd never look at her the same way.

Polite
    ◆ Even with her past, most would think Cherokee would have an aggressive personality due to what happened to her but when her stepmother taught her to always be polite and have an optimistic personality and even though it's hard for her with everything she's been through she keeps a polite demure. The only way to get her out of being polite is to set her off. This can be achieved in very few ways but the most effective way would be to touch her, since she's so sensitive to any form of contact.

Pessimistic
    ◆ Cherokee has lost the optimistic part of her and while it may be somewhere deep inside her she's completely buried it. Now she's got a negative attitude and doesn't really see the bright side to anything, Cherokee can find something negative about anything and she doesn't try to be positive; it's as if she's simply given up. Cherokee doesn't like overly happy Kias and they tend to get on her nerves easily.

Mistrusting
    ◆ Cherokee has about zero trust in anybody except her brother, the only male she'll even consider to approach. While it takes a while to gain her trust she may be willing to talk to others if they approach her right, although with one thing said wrong she'll be gone. It takes extensive apologizing which most can't be bothered to do for someone they don't know. Cherokee takes a lot of things wrong because she's so paranoid and she just finds it better to be overly-cautious then hurt in the end.

Fearful
    ◆ Cherokee is scared of other Kiamara especially males she just feels like every male is the same and will harm her, and she feels like every female will abandon her. Due to this she hasn't been able to form relationships well and is left without anyone to care for her, while she's not an alcoholic she does have issues that she'll try to 'drink' away. But all of it's to try and take the pain away, she's scared that it'll come back to haunt her. She tends to have break downs randomly and freak out when a male touches her in any form.

Submissive
    ◆ Cherokee is the submissive type, she will submit almost immediately; she doesn't want to deal with any violence basically ever again and she figures that if she gives in then she won't have to deal with anymore pain. It may not be the right answer but in her broken mind it is.

Innocent
    ◆ Cherokee has a heart of innocence, she could never think of doing something wrong or harming another. Even with what her father did to her, she could never dream at getting him back. Although anything bad that happens to her leaves a scar on her just to add to the countless others, and she doesn't forget.

History;;
    -

How I got my feathers;;
    I'd always had my feathers, I just never wore them around my father because I was scared he'd take them away. These feathers were special to me, given to me by Nadia who was my only friend, and who I'd most likely never talk to again. I wish I could have done more for the old queen but she'd been on her way almost as soon as we finished talking. When I'd been lost in the blizzard on my way home from collecting berries, she'd showed up and the blizzard stopped, some may call it a coincidence but I called it a miracle; I'd been on the verge of freezing to death when Nadia showed up and showed me the way home. I knew that me my father and my stepmother would be moving to a town soon and i wanted to get as much supply as I could before we left. I just hoped he wouldn't find any of it before we left… or after, I knew he'd destroy it as soon as he found it. The drunk couldn't contain himself and would burn down the whole thing; the scars he'd left me were so deep that even my best friend, my only friend's words couldn't heal me. After I'd left the house for good I put on the feathers, so that I could finally wear them, proudly. I wasn't sure that the old owl was even alive still, it'd been so long ago that I'd seen her. I cherished these feathers with my life, they were the only thing that kept the only motherly figure close to me.

Likes;;
    Birds
    Paints
    Nature
    Snow
    words
    words

Dislikes;;
    Bugs
    Most other kiamara
    words
    words
    words
    words

Fears;;
    Males, after what happened to her she has the hardest time trusting males.

RELAT I ONSHIPS
    Mother;;
    Currently unknown

Father;;
    Currently Unknown

Brother;;
    Pantomime

Sister;;
    No sister known

Children;;
    No children currently.

Cousins;;
    No cousins known.

Current Crush;;
    wordswords

Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Mate;;
    Single for the time being.

APPEARENCE
    Official Ref sheet

Accessories;;

Last edited by Swurk on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Swurk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me