❤lovers heart camp{couple rp} open{pm for reservation}❤

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❤lovers heart camp{couple rp} open{pm for reservation}❤

Postby Disney Girl » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 am

Plot
Congratulations you got a ones in a life time chance to go to "Lovers Heart' Camp For Couples". Here you can have a great time and do whatever, *WinkWink*. It's a romantic get away for you and your boyfriend/Girlfriend. But if you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, don't you worry. You can come and maybe find your one true love. This role play is full of love/romance and I hope it will be fun.

The Beach

Dining Hall

The Cabins
{All the couples stay in the same one, but it's a big place and each couple have there own room.}

Movie Theater Downstairs

{If you don't have a form that you want to use, here is one that you can use!}
Code: Select all
[center][img]Picture here[/img]
    [i]Name:
    Nickname:
    Hair color(s):
    Eye color:
    Body Piercings:
    Tattoos:
    Significant Accessories: (Glasses, necklaces, rings ect.)
    Pregnant?:
    Crush:
    Boy Friend/Girl Friend:
    Personality:
    History:
    Car:(If one)
    House:
    Pets:(if any)
    Click: (Jock, Populars, Emo ect.)
    Other:[/i][/center]
Last edited by Disney Girl on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
Rest in Peace Cameron<3 1999-2019
JUST ONE OF THE ARTS I OWN
Disney Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cнaracтer

Postby Disney Girl » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:55 am

Couples

Best Friends Forever
Boy:Ben Zoraski{Happily*in*love/pg.4}
Girl:Bella Jessica James{Louislover/pg.1}

Country Boy/City Girl
Boy:Christopher Bright{:.ReadRide.:/pg.5}
Girl:Caterina Chapin Amber McCall{Amber Byrne/pg.2}

Perfect Guy/Imperfect Girl
Boy:Open
Girl:Kelci Joanna McHelen{Catching~Fire/pg.2}

Silly Girl/Loveable Guy
Boy:Samuel Parker Jones{Ithuriel/pg.5}
Girl:Avery Leona Bush{Marie'The'Kitten/pg.2}

Hipster Couple
Boy:Open
Girl:Jordan Marie Ora{Anbition/pg.2}

Good Girl/Bad Boy
Boy: Lucas Tanner Smith{❤❤Chandlar Riggs❤❤/pg.1}
Girl::Isabella Bernice Ore{Pink*Is*A*Color/pg.2}

Sweet Guy/Quiet Girl
Boy:Andrew Kyle Grimes{sodapop/pg.6}
Girl:Tatum Eliana Birmingham{/pg.2

Looking For Loves

Girl:Capri Elizabeth Ann{*~!KlaHorse!~*/pg.2}
Girl:Sophia Rosa Marie{~Mrs.Payne~/pg.3}
Girl:open
Boy:Carter Gabe Jetson{Hipster/pg.7}

Boy:open
Boy:open
Last edited by Disney Girl on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 am, edited 33 times in total.
Disney Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

яυℓєѕ

Postby Disney Girl » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:59 am

∞✦∞Rules∞✦∞
            ∞✦∞This isn't semi-lit, but don't put less the five word sentences: Bob smiled as he waved
            ∞✦∞No being your own crush.
            ∞✦∞no goodmodding, powerplaying or gary/mary sue's.
            ∞✦∞If you curs place a * in the vovwels : sh*t.
            ∞✦∞Basic curs words such as Damn, Hell, Idiot and crap doesn't count.
            ∞✦∞all of tess's rules apply!
            ∞✦∞If you are going to be gone for a while, let me know in advance so that I don't kick you out of this RP. If you can't tell me in advance, be sure to PM me when you get on next.
            ∞✦∞if it comes that far, script and/or fade.
            ∞✦∞no more then around 10 pages without me, i don't want to go off and then come back to 30 new pages.
            ∞✦∞give recaps if someone asks, and don't be shy to ask for one.
            ∞✦∞age is between 15-22, thank you.
            ∞✦∞don't join and never RP! You will be Pm'd and if you do not reply to that you'll be kicked out!
            ∞✦∞I'll only reserve a spot for 24 hours if other isn't told.
            ∞✦∞No weapons in fights or arguments.
            ∞✦∞You don't have to use your own form :3 But if you do just include all the basic things. Such as whole names, age, personaily, and history. Then you can add on what ever you like.
            ∞✦∞You can have 1 character. There is only 20 spots and I want to give people a chance to join.
            ∞✦∞You can go over 10 pages without me, as long as you pm me a recap. If I get back and you guys are over 10 pages without me and you didn't send me a recap, I'll give whoever went over a strike. If someone gets 5 strikes, then they'll be kicked out.
Last edited by Disney Girl on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Disney Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lovers Heart Camp{Romance RP} WIP

Postby Disney Girl » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:53 am

вєℓℓα ʝєѕѕι¢α ʝαмєѕ

Name:
                    Bella James

Orientation:
                    Straight

~~~

Small description:
                    Silky, straight blonde hair that reaches just 2 inches from her bottom. She has a rather slim figure, her skin is tan.
                    She doesn't tan much, but she doesn't burns easily. Her eyes are a dark blue.

Personality:
                    Bella is well liked but often thought odd by the other people.
                    She is a lover of outdoors, always have been and always will.
                    Bella is a really great friend to have, with need to be kind,she never wants
                    to let anyone down.
                    All though she spend most of her time at the beach tanning, she can give a great laugh, she enjoys her life all though if annoyed , Bella will react with a quickly,seeing as her opinions are strong.

She has never been 'bullied' as such but she's always been a bit popular, but she has good grades..
                    She has also never been in a relationship, she hates the immature boys that have ever shown an interest in her. She hopes to find some one who understands her.

History:
                    Bella has no real history, she was raised in a 'normal', happy town.
                    Apart from the fact that her mother died when Bella was six.
                    Besides that, Bella grew a happy and pretty normal life, if a little distant from other children her age.
                    She passed through each year of elementary and middle school not really knowing people, But that's when she met the other five people that she going to Florida with. Ever since she's felt accepted into... Well everything.

~~~

Pets:
                    Jess, 2 year old black and white husky.

Crush:
                    None.

Relationship status:
                    Single, not super interested but is still 'looking' as such.

Tattoo's, piercing, etc:
                    Ears are pierced. She a tribal style black butterfly on her lover back.

Weight:
                    110 pounds

Height:
                    5'5

Other:
                    None

Disney Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:38 am

.::: L u k e |::| s i x t e e n |::| m a l e |::| The B A D Boy:::.

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ?

My Full name is Lucas Tanner Smith. I was named Lucas because overall my mother has more power over my dad, well had more power. My father wanted to name me Tanner and I would have preferred that name but no my mother wanted Lucas. AT the time they were going through a tough time. Ya know war and all that. She knew right when she saw me that I would bring light into her world. I know it sounds stupid. So the Greek meaning of Lucas was Light. So she told my father and he liked it. There was no reason I was gonna be named Tanner. I guess I just like it. So it's my middle name. Then I was stuck with the most popular last name in the world that I don't really mind... Smith.

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ? ɴᴀ!

Well, I am Tanner. You can see my picture above. I would say I have a normal body build compared to like a super wrestler. I work out do to the fact that I wrestle and play football. I worked hard for my awesome look. You should see my brother compared to me! Hold on... Just a warning I am a little stuck up. Okay back to me. I always flip the front of my hair. Sometimes my hair is like it is in the picture above other times it's wavy and long down to my shoulder. I wear a black Under Armour with a Dark Red Hoodieover top of it. That's my favorite outfit not to add a pair of Dark Blue Jeans. Then I wear this necklace. It's a Cross Necklace. In Honor of god. Our family is very religious and Ill say anything you want me too but I won't say God or Jesus. Only in a appropriate way, I am Catholic. I love DC Shoes. These out of many are the four DC Pairs of Shoes that I like to wear. One, Two, Three. and Four. I prefer One or Two to go with the outfit described above. Last but and least is my hat wear. They are also DC. For example here are four of my hats also...One Two, Three, Four.

.:: Room ::.
My room is pretty cool, very organized. X
.:: Color ::.
Blue!
.:: Food ::.
Hot Wings
.:: Personality ::.
I like people that are cool and relaxed. Not spaztic it drives me insane!
.:: Flavor ::.
Cherry! I love Cherry.
.:: Scent ::.
Gardinya. it may sound stupid but it's a flower.
.:: Number ::.
30 that's the number of girlfriends I had.
.:: Talents ::.
seducing
.:: Sports ::.
football and wrestling
.:: Season ::.
Autum the leaves look pretty
.:: Car ::.
White Jeep Wrangler.
.:: Phone ::.
I Phone 5. This is my case..
.:: Band ::.
Maroon 5
.:: Song ::.
Umm... Thrift Shop.

»Flirty«::::»Very Smart«::::»Calm«::::»Relaxed«

The biggest trait about me is that I am cool, calm, and relaxed. I don't freak out or get over excited. Don't take it the wrong way but I could be told that I got 1 million dollars and I wouldn't freak out. So if you get me something good I wouldn't care. The reason is because I already have everything. My parents are millionaires! I am also flirty. My biggest collection is my number of girlfriends. yes maybe I use some but I wouldn't use they if they were all so stupid or annoying. Some look nice but squeal all the time and want something. others have a nice personality besides the fact that they need to know where I am at 24/7. I want to find the right girl the one for me. One little argument to you could last an hour then you text me and ask to do something. I get highly stressed and annoyed easily. So it could last a week before I respond to your text saying "busy". But on the other hand if your not annoying me and were having fun I am a goof ball. My brother is always a goofball and doesn't know how to reel in a girl by being serious and quiet as the girls say it mysterious and then when you talk to them be sweet and a little childish. Then after a while you can be goofy. He's 24/7 caffeine freak. it's almost as if he takes 5 hour energy's twice an hour!

๑ blue
๑ music
๑ girls
๑ peace and quiet
๑ Jordan
๑ his room
๑ his car
๑ warm rain
๑ light snow falling on his face
๑ attention
๑ flirting
๑ horror movies
๑ football
๑ baseball

Well part one is I was born. Where was I born? In Germany. I wish I had stayed long enough to understand German but as a toddler our parents moved to my current home. All I remember about the other house was the great oak in the back yard and my hand print in blue pain was slapped right on the bottom the highest part I could react. Then leaning out was a large branch and hanging on it was the swing my father would push me on. Then at age 3 my father died. I remember my mother opening the paper and I thought it was cool because it said Luke and my mothers name. My mother suddenly started to cry and fell to the floor holding her stomach that was holding my brother. She told me that daddy had to go for a while. Now I found out that he died in war saving some man. Then my mother couldn't take it and moved. My father and his family was rich and felt bad for us so they helped us move and gave us a house. My mother has to pay for nothing besides us boys. Now I live here, go to school ,and mostly text or listen to music, I also like movies horror movies!

.:c r u s h:.
none
.:g i r l f r i e n d s:.
Nope, but I am looking
.:t u r n - o n s:.
A girl who can feel emotions and understand me. Like if they read a book they feel how a characters sad or when they listen to music they understand every line.
.:p a r e n t s:.
My mother is mom my father is Sargent Kyle Smith.
.:s i b l i n g s:.
Jordan younger brother.
.:p e t s:.
A Samoyed named Cody and a cat named Buddy.

wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amber Byrne » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:38 am

(reserve the city girl for me please)
Amber Byrne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:39 am

( This is a W.I.P please don't post )
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lovers heart camp{couple rp} open{pm for reservation}

Postby g i n g e r. » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:06 am

Pretty pretty please,
If you ever ever feel,
Like your less than,
Less than perfect....

" made a wrong turn once or twice... "
        character introduction
name ;; Tatum Eliana Birmingham
age ;; eighteen
gender ;; female
birthday ;; February 14, 1995
      Tatum had a pretty normal childhood. She grew up with her mom, dad, and brother. But, when she was 7 her parents got divorce. All she really remembers was being upset, wondering why they weren't gonna be together anymore. But, other than that, she had become accustomed to the constant switching houses and stuff. And she has always been bubbly and outgoing, one to find the good in everybody and step up to the plate in order to make friends. But it was still to hers quality over quantity, she would still rather have a handful of friends then a huge line that she couldn't even remember the names of. She has had a typical school life. Other than the constant bullying though... Ever since she was in 7th grade, this girl, Carly, always bullied her. Found some way to put her down. Whether it was the clothes she was wearing, or the way she had her hair, or if she didn't wear makeup one day. It was always, You're so ugly! You're too fat! You have no friends! Every night, she would cry herself to sleep. Carly was the most popular girl in the school. Everybody wanted to be her. And once she made Hunter her prime target, everybody turned against her... what she ever did to her is lost to Tatum. One day, finally in her sophomore year, she stood up to her. And told her she had no right to pick on her, that she was just trying to be the Queen Bee, and that nobody truly liked her for her, because although she was pretty outside, she wasn't inside. And Carly apparently didn't like that... All of her friends had backed her up, surrounding the two in a circle, and Tatum was trapped... Carly, being the high and mighty girl she was, just said the worst thing she could've. 'Don't you see? Nobody likes you, you're just an ugly ass b*tch who needs to get a life. You. Will. Never. Be. Loved. Got that? Y'know, I don't even know why you are here... alive and then, she punched. her. Smack in the cheek. Tatum has never been the same ever since, always doubting herself, wondering if Carly was right... Even if she was that strong girl on the outside, willing to try anything with that boundless amount of energy she had, she was broken beyond repair inside.

" dug my way out, blood and fire..."
        personality
height ;; 5'4"
weight ;; 112 lbs
eye color ;; bright blue
hair color ;; naturally brunette, but her hair is ombred
      Tatum is an odd girl... She is sort of mixed. But it is safe to say, she is pretty shy. And quiet. Yes, she can be upbeat and really fun, but only once you get to know her. At first, she is very quiet. It's not that she is frightened or anything, she just... Doesn't think that everybody is trustworthy. She's just her own person, not one of those girls who go an act all wild and crazy when you first meet them. She is one of those girls who is tentative and hesitant and has to get to know you before hse can be herself. Once she warms up to you, you better watch out. She is insanely fun and energetic, and you're kind of stuck with her from there on out!

But, as well as shy and then open, she get's hurt easily. No, not like if you bump into her softly she would dramatically fall down, she is not a drama queen. She's more of the kind of person that once you are by her side, she depends on you. She needs you to be there for her. Because, she is fragile. If you hurt her in any way, she finds it near impossible to trust you, or anybody again, and she will close up. Just like hat. Her shy and quiet side will reign, and good luck trying to pry her open again! And oh, by the way? If she falls for you,she falls hard. And hopefully you're there to catch her...

She loves music with a passion. She's amazing at the guitar, piano, drums, and writing music. She has a very wide range of instruments she can play, and she is mostly somebody who plays by ear although she can read music like a pro. And most people recognize that she is also a very talented, and good, singer. Because whenever shes on a walk or just doing something, normally she has a small song or tune slipping from her lips. Most of them, she had written herself. Although you will never forget her eyes, you will never forget her voice either. It's somehow unique and different from the others. No one ever knows if it's the bell like ring to it, or the silky smoothness to it.

Tatum isn't one of those preppy girls or fashionistas is you haven't noticed. She likes sports, and skateboarding and stuff. She has a dirt bike as well that she is in love with.! For a shy girl,, she loves the adrenaline rush. The exhilaration of feeling the wind through her hair, and the earth beneath her. No, she isn't a hard-core tomboy, she likes to look nice, or decent, but she isn't one who spends hours picking out an outfit or doing her hair. She likes to keep it natural.

Okay, Tatum is insanely sweet. She would never hurt a fly, and if she get's mad, she will just try her best and keep her comments to herself. If you hurt her at all, with words, calling her names, she will just shrink back or walk away. She hates arguments, because they're just not her thing. She will try and settle things peacefully. But, her shyer side kicks in, and she finds it hard to speak up for herself. It's just.. not really in her nature to fight back. Yeah, she can defend herself, but it wouldn't be fully confident. She just isn't a confident person. Back to her kind persona, Tatum is just a caring, and gentle person. If you need somebody to talk to, just come talk to her. She gives pretty good advice, and since she is rather quiet, she is an awesome listener. She's just that shoulder to cry on, and help you out whenever you need it.

One last thing to describe Tatum here, is that she is extremely self-conscious. If she see's somebody pretty, or her opposite, unafraid to speak up and outgoing, she feels immediately like a lower person. Suddenly she is just the most imperfect girl in the world. Her skin isn't good enough, she's too fat, her smile is too toothy, her eyes are the ugliest color.... It all just comes to her. All because of her past. She is actually very pretty, but does Hunter see that? Nope! She doesn't go to the extremes of anorexia or anything, she just will.. be extremely quiet, or not even look at anybody. She just feels so ashamed, like asking herself, 'Why can't I be more like them? Nobody is ever going to like me...' And sometimes, it just hurts....

But, to find out who she really is under all of those layers, well, you will just have to find out.

" bad decisions, that's alright... "
        love life
ex-boyfriend ;; this guy named Carson...
status ;; single
crush ;; none
sexuality ;; straight
      There's nothing really exciting going on in this neck of the woods. Basically, although plenty of guys have liked Tatum, she just doesn't see it. Why would anybody like her, of all people? The one serious boyfriend she had was the whole package. Sweet, not pushy, not clingy, just laid back and chill. And they just were crazy for each other. But, after a good 6 months, Tatum found out the worst through her best friend, Avalon. He had been cheating on her with Carly. Of all people. Honestly, Tatum wasn't sure how she didn't see it coming. She knew it was too good to be true. But, Tatum has never been one to flirt, or be totally desperate. If the right person came along, she'd know. But, she wasn't the sort of girl to go around throwing herself at every hot guy. It's just not in her nature. Well, Tatum's version of a perfect guy is a sweet lad who knows how to listen or be that shoulder to cry on when she needs it. Somebody she can spill her guts to, her deepest darkest secrets, so altogether sensitivity would be nice. And also, a sense of humor is always a plus, but loyalty is a biggie. She doesn't want some player who goes behind her back locking lips with every girl he see's. somebody who is romantic is always nice, like, they have this sense that can tell what the perfect date or thing to say is. And finally, somebody who was sort of like her. A boy who had energy, but definitely knows when to be serious. Although, she couldn't handle them being too similar to her. Having your differences was always good. Always.

Last edited by g i n g e r. on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

There's only so much my life can hold. But currently, it is being over run by lacrosse, One Direction, and the newest addition to my list of Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Social; YouTube. No, I don't put videos up, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with a load of them. To name a few; Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jack & Finn Harries, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and I think I named them all... I'm not too sure. Anyway, so for lacrosse, that takes up most of my time. I'm an attacker, which means I'm on the offensive end the whole time. This past fall season, I had 56 goals, and who knows how many assists. It's my life, to say in the least. Anyway, other hobbies of mine include, piano, surfing, music, the internet, and food. Food. Food. Food. My love. Other artists I like other than One Direction is Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, Cassaddee Pope, and Cody Simpson. Well, clearly I don't want to bore you, so I'll leave you with a few gifs of some of those YouTubers. Enjoy. This will probably change a lot because I can't pick one c:

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me