SRN #9 by Kida

Based on Click to view
Artist Kida [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SRN #9

Postby Kida » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:00 am

Saurons are fast, using their powerful front legs to push themselves into speed. They are scaly except for their mane and their size resembles a Draft Horse. They are big, but usually gentle creatures who love to do whatever they do - reading, writing, magic, herbs, art, running. They are any color, but they will always have at least one bright color on their body.

My first Sauron! I'm actually pretty proud of this guy, even though I had to adjust to my tablet after a long vacation. Again. ;A;

His colors are from this gorgeous palette! I actually rolled some dice to figure out which palette I should use from my favorites, haha. I should do that more often.

Anyway, here's the form! I'll keep it short and simple. Contest will end at page 2-3, I'll give a heads up before I close for judging entries. <3 Feel free to pretty up your forms!

Code: Select all
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Accessories (if any):[/b]
    [b]Art:[/b]

A few notes: His gender is not set in stone, you may change it! I just see him as a guy. The accessories should have some meaning, try to elaborate! Also, don't add TOO much art. Like.. 3-5 pieces max, if any. Thanks, and have fun!
Kida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SRN #9

Postby geotalon » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:36 am

This is TOTALLY gorgeous, omg ;o;
geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iWonder » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:08 am

Dropping out. good luck everybody
Last edited by iWonder on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am now opening Commissions and Art-Trades for a limited time!
PM me on DA for more info and offers!
I do: Anthro, Human, Portraits, Character Design, Fan Art,
Animals, Ponies, Species Design*, Contest Art*
(for adoptions on CS)
-Cheers, Tenna M. N.

** PM Machenza on Deviant Art for more info.

+++I Accept CS$, Deviant Art Currency and Art-Trades.+++
iWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svel » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Just a reserved post incase I change my mind and decide to fill in the form for him after all C;
I couldn't lay my eyes off him ouo

N a m e:
Quinton (Pronounced as KWIN-ten) [His friends call him either Finn or Dexter (Which are his middle names) though]

G e n d e r:
Male

P e r s o n a l i t y :
Easygoing//cheerful//smart//cool//Athletic//Gentle

His optimistic, hopeful self makes him very popular amongst other Saurons. His leadership abilities allowed him to rise up the ranks of athletic teams he is in. He is the captain of many Sauron teams, including the soccer team, Baseball team, and many more!
Carefree, he may not meet up to standards when he is told to do work, but he certainly will be there when a friend is in need!

Easygoing
Quinton is quite the slacker. He's carefree, calm, and rarely anything worries him. He doesn't care much about his academics. Tests? Pffftt. He'll get the test finished, and that's the most important thing.. Loads of homework? Nah. His teachers will forgive him if he tells them he forgot to do them. If it comes to the worst point, he'll probably just decide to do it at the last minute or copy from his friends, hey, this is the easygoing life we're talking about! x3

Cheerful
Aside from being the slacker, Quinton also is cheerful, which is why he gets away with many things and is able to put off responsibilities. Everyone forgives Quinton, for they know just a scolding won't do. Quinton is just too cheerful to be made sad by some kind of punishment. He always looks to the bright side.

Smart
This may not really be a personality trait, but Quinton is smart! He may not do well at school, but hey, didn't Einstein do badly at school when he was little too? Quinton is really into music and mechanics. He likes making robots, composing music, all that kinda stuff that not everyone who's dumb can do! x3

A c c e s s o r i e s:
Quinton owns a set of headphones, which he takes with him almost everywhere. He enjoys listening to rock music, which can be loud! -- even his own friends standing next to him can hear the music Quinton himself is listening to! :o

His headphones were given to himself by his father when he was just a little Sauron. His father worked for the music industry, and he had hoped that by giving Quinton this set of headphones, Quinton would gain interest in the music industry too, and become a famous musician, following in his father's footsteps someday.

Art:
Nothing beats skating on a skateboard on a good summer's day!
Last edited by Svel on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
An Irish Blessing wrote:
Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day.

Unknown wrote:
Kindness is free; pass it on

On semi-hiatus wrote:It's been an awesome few years, CS. You've been a pivotal part of my childhood. I pop by every once in a blue moon to reminisce, and find myself smiling at familiar faces in the boards and the cool collectibles each time.

Avatar by Jenny Downing on Flickr
I love you, Laura, and I miss you dearly.
Svel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:45 am

Name: Tyker
Personality: he is an extremely upbeat, playful kind of guy. He loves to go surfing, and his dream day is a day at the brack. He can always cheer anyone up, but is rather fragile himself. When he falls for a female, he falls hard and fast. And when the relationship ends he is left entirely heart broken, feeling depressed and alone. He doesn't stay on thyroid state for too awful long, though, and soon is back out there, searching hopelessly for his true love.
Accessories (if any): he has a necklace, with a beautifully painted seashell on it, that his father was going to give him on his birthday, but he died of a shark attack on a diving trip, with Tyker right beside him.
Art:
I wil probably try a picture, but I can't promise I will get it on here... Im using my phone to get on now, and it takes a lot to get this to work.
I will do a story, though. :)
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤ » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:01 am

Name:
If i owned this beautiful little
guy i would name him .....
because if i won him he would
be my first SRN so he would have
to have a special name and
he would have to be one of my fursonas
for definate x

colors and complexion
of his markings as
being a female

Personality:
Wip

Accessories:

Art:
Last edited by ❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤ on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageWIP
❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felidae89 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Name:Quill
Personality: a surfer type he loves adventure and water. Quill can usually be found outside lying in the sun or running along to beach playing in the waves. He makes friends easily and sometimes forgets names, but he always remembers a face.
Accessories (if any): he collects tail bands of any kind or color. Has been known to put beads in his mane but not often cause they hurt when he runs :P
Art: wip
Image join up! limited spots available. then friend me so i can play with you!
felidae89

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ana! » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Ana wrote:
I hope it's okay that I added a few extra stuff.

Pronunciation
(ᴛᴜʜ-ʙʏᴇ-ᴜs)

Origin
ʜᴇʙʀᴇᴡ

Meaning
"ɢᴏᴅ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ"

Nicknames
→ ᴛᴏʙʏ
→ ᴛᴏʙᴇ
→ ᴛᴏʙᴇʀs

→ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ
→ sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ
→ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
→ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀs
→ sᴜɴɴʏ ᴅᴀʏs
→ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ
→ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss

Dislikes
→ ʀᴀɪɴ
→ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏsᴛ
→ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ
→ sᴀᴅɴᴇss

name

ᴛᴏʙɪᴀs

ᴍᴀʟᴇ ♂

personality

ᴛᴏʙɪᴀs ɪs ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ sᴀᴜʀᴏɴ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴀᴜʀᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ sᴀɪᴅ ʜɪ ᴛᴏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʙʙʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs sᴍɪʟᴇ - ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʜᴇ, ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ, ɪs ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ. ʜᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇ. sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʜɪs ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ. ɪғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛs ʜɪᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ғɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ - ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴀɢᴇ. ʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇs ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇs. ʜᴇ ɪs sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜᴇss ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪғ ʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ - ʜᴇ's ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀɪɴɢ ʜɪs sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢs.

accessories

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ɴᴇᴄᴋʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏʙɪᴀs ʜᴀᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ. ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘsᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs. ɪᴛ ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ - sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜɪs ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ. ʜᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ɪᴛ ᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏɪʀ ᴏғ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ sʏᴍʙᴏʟɪᴢᴇs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss, ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ. ʜᴇ ᴜsᴇs ɪᴛ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ. ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ.

art

ᴅʀᴀᴡɴ
--
ᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ
.~.AdeleKitty.~. (Profile)
ᴋɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇs ღ

Character Thread

Official Design Shop

Ana!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:18 pm

I'll be posting a form soon <333

Last bumped by Kida on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:18 pm.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me