w o l f c h i c k ' s c h a r a c t e r s

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

w o l f c h i c k ' s c h a r a c t e r s

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:16 am

- wolfchick's characters -

Hellooooo. I've been doing a lot of roleplays lately and thought I'd need a place to store all of my characters that I tend to re-use from time to time. Please please please don't post in this thread or steal any of these characters as I've spent a lot of time on them and I like to keep things organised. If you want to comment on anything then please just pm me, I won't mind at all I promise. ^^ I will be adding to this and editing it as time goes on and as I come up with new characters.

I'm a semi-lit to literate roleplayer and I'm cool with roleplaying just about anything. My most strongest posts are when I roleplay humans or canines but I also enjoy roleplaying warrior cats and others. I don't usually roleplay horses but I'm more than happy to give it a go. I can also roleplay males and females. If you feel you want to roleplay with me, be it one on one or if you have an open roleplay that's in need of some players, feel free to pm me! I'm open for anything and if you want, I am more than happy to send you a sample of my roleplaying.

- D I R E C T O R Y -
      Anders ;; wolf ;; male ;; three
      Anna Deborah McKay ;; human ;; female ;; nineteen
      Dexter ;; novia scotia duck tolling retriever ;; male ;; three and a half
      Nova;; wolf ;; female ;; three and a half years
      Piper ;; german shepherd/saluki cross ;; female ;; four and a half
      Rain ;; border collie ;; female ;; three
      Valkyrie ;; wolf ;; male ;; three and a half
      William Drew Wenneck ;; human ;; male ;; seventeen
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 14 times in total.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

a dog can not make this journey alone,
but maybe a wolf can.

aw, come on, kid. start building some memories.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nova.

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:17 am

NOVA→xxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxx

xxxxname→ Nova
      xxxxnickname→ n/a
      xxxxage→ Three and a half years
      xxxxgender→ Female
      xxxxrank→ Beta Female
        p e r s o n a l i t y → Nova has a bold and sometimes rude attitude and doesn't take too kindly to strangers. She's the kind of wolf who isn't afraid to speak her mind and she is quick to judge, resulting in sarcastic and harsh comments. Nova is a determined wolf, unwilling to give up easily, be it a hunt or an argument. Despite her stubbornness and potentially harsh words, Nova is incredibly loyal to her pack and her alpha. It might take time for Nova to befriend you but given enough patience, she will make a loyal and firm friend. Despite her hard and sometimes unpleasant shell, Nova is sweet and loving once a strong emotional attachment has been made.

appearance→ Nova is covered in a thick white fur mottled with pale browns and creams throughout, and her eyes are a bold amber. She is small, even for a female, though she makes up for this in her fiery attitude. She is stocky however, giving her added strength and working to her advantage when it comes to fighting. Underneath her fur you will see a series of scars that she has acquired over time, though nothing to noticeable.

history→ Nova came from the same pack her alphess had came from and was one of the few luckily enough to escape. She was found by them as a pup, wandering alone after her mother had been brutally murdered by rival wolves, resulting in her siblings, and almost herself, starving to death. They adopted her in to their pack and now Nova sees Kauri almost as a sister. As Kauri established a new pack, Nova was given the role of beta.
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

but maybe a wolf can.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valkyrie

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 am

VALKYRIE→xxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxx

xxxxname→ Valkyrie
      xxxxnickname→ Ky
      xxxxage→ Four years
      xxxxgender→ Male
      xxxxrank→ Hunter
        p e r s o n a l i t y → Valkyrie, or Ky as he is often nicknamed by the other wolves, is quite young and ignorant to some of life's difficulties, often running in to things head first. Despite his general calm nature, once he does get angry it's almost impossible to relax him again. The best thing to do is to just let him blow off some steam and leave him to himself for a short while. Ky is incredibly loyal and would gladly risk his life to defend a fellow member. Ky's big heart can means that he is quick to form bonds, perhaps too quick. He isn't a shy animal and tends to go running head first into situations. He wants nothing more than to impress his alphas and do a job well. Ky's impulsiveness does not go well with his clumsiness, often resulting in trouble.

appearance→ Valkyrie has long limbs, perhaps longer than average, a long tail, thick fur and a mouthful of sharp canines. Ky's fur is a mix of dark and light shades of grey with a few patches of brown. His eyes are a dark brown colour, similar to chestnut. He's not the largest of wolves but his long legs give him the height to make up for it. Under his fur are a few scars, some from other wolves, some from hunting and some from just general clumsiness.

history→ Valkyrie has had what he considers a normal history. He was born to a young pair, both just older than three years. Their litter consisted of just four pups, however the smallest and weakest died within it's first 24 hours. Ky stayed with his small family for about two years before leaving, like most young males do at a certain age. He loved his siblings and his parents dearly but that life just wasn't exciting enough. It was then that he found Kauri who accepted him in to her pack.
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

but maybe a wolf can.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rain

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:08 am

ℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ
- female - three years - border collie - junkie - follower -

- A P P E A R A N C E -
Rain has the typical border collie body. Her limbs are slender and short and her tail is long and plumed. Her fur is a mix of whites, greys and blacks, the darker and more prominent colours are located near her head and rear. Like some collies, Rain's eyes are a pale blue colour, much like the sky itself. She's quite small, even for a border collie but she makes up for it in speed and agility. Her ears fold down towards her face and her nose is dark, almost black in colour, typical to almost all dogs.

- P E R S O N A L I T Y -
At first glance, Rain looks like a timid dog, her limbs are slim and she doesn't have much meat on her bones. Don't let this first impression fool you. She has a bold and sometimes rude attitude and doesn't take too kindly to strangers. She's the kind of dog who isn't afraid to speak her mind and she is quick to judge. Despite her stubbornness and potentially harsh words, Rain is incredibly loyal to her gang and those of a higher ranking. It might take time for young Rain to befriend you but given enough patience, she will make a loyal and good friend. As for crushes and potential mates, Rain wants someone who is strong and witty, someone with just enough attitude and independence as her. If there's anything she can't stand, it's weak canines, both physically and emotionally. Despite her hard and sometimes unpleasant shell, Rain is sweet and loving underneath once you get to know her.

- H I S T O R Y -
Rain hasn't really had a very exciting history, just your typical stray dog story I guess you could stay. She was bred commercially at first and sold to a family of three. She had only spent about six or seven weeks with her parents to really know what a good mother or father figure is and in all honesty, she doesn't miss them that much. Sure she thinks about them, but she can't even remember what they looked like she was so young. Heck, she doesn't even remember how many siblings she had. Stayed with this family, a young couple and their daughter, for about two years. Everything was good as far as Rain was aware until the family decided to move house. Unfortunately for Rain, she was left behind. For a few days she stayed at the old house, hoping they would return but they never did. She's been a stay ever since.

- R E L A T I O N S -
Rain has never really had a mate, or a crush to be honest. Sure she's flirted with a few males but nothing really went further than a playful lick on the nose and a rub of shoulders. She's at that time in her life now though that she's starting to get more and more interested in the idea of finding a mate and perhaps having a litter of her own. As for friends, Rain doesn't have many. Well that's not entirely true, she considers all of the Junkies her friends but she has very few close friends. There are few dogs that Rain is willing to trust with her life. It takes a lot for Rain to trust a dog but it only takes a few seconds for all of that hard earned trust to go out of the window. As for brothers and sisters, Rain doesn't know any of them to be painfully honest. They could be living or dead, strays or pets, and she would have no clue. She does sometimes think about being reunited with a family member but it's not something she's planning on.
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

but maybe a wolf can.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res.

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 am

Reserved.
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

but maybe a wolf can.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

William Drew Wenneck

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:07 am

Image Image Image
name;; William Drew Wenneck
pronunciation;; Will-ee-am Droo Wen-ick
nickname;; Will
age;; Seventeen
gender;; Male
orientation;; Heterosexual

height;; Five feet and eleven inches
weight;; One hundred and thirty three pounds
hair;; Thick, dark brown, almost black in colour
eyes;; Dark brown, sometimes hazel in the light
skin;; Tanned, no tattoos and a few scars
build;; Slim yet muscular in places
faceclaim;; Tyler Posey

likes;; Working out, joking around, animals, guitar,
dislikes;; Being alone, jerks, cheats, liars, silence,
fears;; Dying alone, spiders, small enclosed spaces,

birthplace;; Manhattan, New York
birthday;; October fifth
parents;; Drew and Hannah Wenneck
siblings;; Paul Wenneck

p e r s o n a l i t y → Will is the kind of guy who isn't exactly sure, but he isn't overly confident either. He's nervous around new people but it doesn't take him long to open up and get out of his shell. You know that person that cracks inappropriate jokes when it gets too awkward or quiet? That's Will. He hates awkward situations and the only thing he can think of to make it not so awkward, is to make some sort of a joke. Unfortunately for him, it's usually a terrible joke or it's inappropriate and it just makes the situation worse. Despite his timidness, Will is a sweetheart. He just wants to please the people he knows and one of his biggest fears is disappointing someone he cares about. Will isn't massively flirtatious but he does enjoy the company of girls, maybe more so than guys. He is a hopeless romantic though and would worship his girlfriend. His incredibly loyal to people he cares for and would do anything for them. He's a huge people pleaser. Will is also quite clumsy, possibly consequenting in several of his scars. He doesn't go looking for risks or adrenaline rushes but if an opportunity like that arose, he wouldn't back down. Just because he's a timid, calm guy, doesn't mean he's a coward. He spends most of his time hanging out with friends, playing his guitar, working out in his room or riding his bike.

a p p e a r a n c e → Will is just average in weight and in height. He's not quite six foot but he has long arms and legs, making him appear taller than he is. He enjoys exercise and works out almost daily so he's quite toned in places, particularly his arms and torso. His hair is thick and is dark brown, almost black in colour. It's short and his parting is on the right side of his head. His eyes are slightly lighter in colour than his hair and sometimes appear hazel in the light. He has no tattoos but he does have several scars from various things. He has one on his shin after falling off his bike when he was fourteen and one above his eyebrow after he fell and hit his head on a wall when he was nine. His skin is quite tanned because of his love of beaches and sunbathing. He's quite a sporty guy and likes to keep his body in shape and well-toned. He's doesn't think he's vain, he just cares about his appearance.

h i s t o r y → William Drew Wenneck was born in the early hours of October fifth to two loving parents, Drew and Hannah. His older brother, Paul was born three years before him. He grew up in quite a poor childhood but that doesn't mean it was a bad one. Just because they couldn't afford some of your average luxuries doesn't mean they weren't living happily. They lived in a small house in the middle of Manhattan, his father works as a taxi driver and his mother was a primary school teacher. When he was fourteen years old, his mother got offered a job at a high school that paid so much better than the primary school. As much as Hannah loved the kids, her family needed the money. They moved to a larger house still in Manhattan and they finally began to earn decent money. His father still drove cabs for a living but they weren't living on minimum wages anymore.
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

but maybe a wolf can.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anna Deborah McKay

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 am

ImageImageImage
name;; Anna Deborah McKay
pronunciation;; Ann-ah Debb-or-rah Mac-kay
nickname;; Just Anna
age;; Nineteen
gender;; Female
orientation;; Heterosexual

height;; Five feet and five inches
weight;; One hundred and twenty seven pounds
hair;; Thick,wavy, dark chocolatey brown
eyes;; Dark hazel
skin;; Softly tanned, no tattoos and no scars
build;; Slender but curvy
faceclaim;; Lucy Hale

traits;; Honest, quiet, back-boned, determined,
likes;; Photography, music, coffee, books,
dislikes;; Being alone, jerks, cheats, liars,
fears;; Open water, drowning, dying alone
ambitions;; Become a professional photographer

birthplace;; Queensland, Australia
birthday;; June nineteenth
mother;; Deborah Bruce
father;;Shaun Mckay
brother;; Andrew McKay, two years older
sister;; Caitlin McKay, four years younger
ex boyfriend(s) Michael the heartbreaker
current boyfriend;; No one
p e r s o n a l i t y → Anna is quite a quiet, calm girl but that doesn't necessarily mean she's shy. She'll happily have a conversation with anyone but if she's only just met someone, they have to start the conversation. She's not socially awkward or anything, she just finds it hard making the first move. She brings her camera everywhere. When it's not tucked away safely in her bag, it's around her neck or in her hands. When she's finished taking photos, she's listening to music or reading. She's not exactly a bookworm but she'd much rather read than watch television. She's not very flirty but she does like male company, maybe more so than girl company. Girls are always trying to impress guys or flirt with as many as possible, Anna finds the company of guys refreshing and genuine. She's not a tomboy but she's not afraid to get her hands dirty. Growing up in Australia has given a strong attitude and a back bone. She doesn't take crap from people and if she doesn't like you, she'll tell you straight. Sometimes she's brutally honest but she'd rather be honest than lie, even if it means hurting someone's feelings. She's loyal and caring to those she loves and harsh and bitchy to those she doesn't. It takes awhile for Anna to trust someone, especially after what happened to her, but once you earn her trust, she'll love you and consider you her family.

a p p e a r a n c e → Anna is quite a self-conscious gal and takes great care in her appearance. Her hair is long and wavy towards the ends and it hangs just below her shoulders, almost half way down her back. Her eyes are a similar colour to her hair but are slightly paler, being more hazel than brown. Her eyes are quite big and she won't leave the house without adding eyeliner and mascara to them. She doesn't wear heaps of make up but she certainly won't go outside without it. She's too self-conscious to go fully natural. She's quite a slim girl but she does have curves. Her skin is quite tanned thanks to growing up in Queensland and she has only a few freckles on her nose and cheeks.

h i s t o r y → Anna is the middle child in her little family. Her older and only brother Andrew was born two years before her and they adore each other. Anna's younger and only sister Caitlin was born four years after her. Anna is fond of all of her siblings and she would die for them gladly. Yes they argue sometimes, but so do all siblings. Anna's mother, Deborah, died in childbirth when she was just four years old. It was then up to her father, Shaun, to raise his three children. Alone. Because Andrew was the oldest, a lot of the responsibility fell on him after he reached an appropriate age. Anna considers herself a daddy's girl and she's proud of that. Her father is close to all of his children. A while after she turned fifteen, her and her family moved to America after her father got offered a job at a ranch. In Australia she and her family loved on a farm so the only money they could get was from selling produce such as eggs, crops and sometimes foals and calves from the animals so they really needed the money there. When she was eighteen, Anna got her first serious boyfriend. She loved him and she thought he loved her. After about six months of what she thought was a happy relationship, she saw her 'loving' boyfriend kissing another girl. After a massive fight they broke up and since then she has had major trust issues. She prefers to be friends with guys than date them now.
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

but maybe a wolf can.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anders

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:46 am

xxxxname; anders
    xxxxage; three years
    xxxxgender; male
    xxxxappearance;
      Anders looks like your typical young wolf. His body is lean and appears skinny in places, particularly on his hips. His frame is covered in dense fur that's of a variety of different shades and colours. His undercoat is a pale brown, almost blond in colour. This fur blends with grey and darker tones of brown across his back and up to his face. His top coat is covered in small black flecks that run from the tip of his tail to the top of his head. Anders' eyes appear hazel, sometimes golden, in colour depending on the lighting. His ears are large and curve slightly at the tip. His snout tapers towards the end, giving him a long face. His fur is thickest at his shoulders, neck and tail. Anders has small paws for a wolf, making him agile and making his movements quite delicate.

xxxxpersonality;
      Anders knows his position in the pack and he is fully aware that now that he's only just left his role as omega, the higher ranking wolves will be constantly judging him. This makes the young male all the more eager to please. His eagerness and determination are what got him out of his omega role in the first place. Anders isn't filled with knowledge but that doesn't mean he can't learn. He's a hard worker and will do just about anything asked of him. His lack of experienced make him more gullible than the other members of the pack. He's easily fooled and finds it difficult to tell when someone is lying or bluffing. Anders has been dubbed a chatterbox. He'll talk the ear off anyone who is in hearing distance. Some wolves find him irritating, others find him charismatic and charming. If there's one thing this wolf can't stand it's silence and this can make it harder for him to use stealth when hunting. This can cause annoyance with the rest of the pack but he's always eager to redeem himself if he feels he's slipped up. Anders has this constant need to impress the other wolves, he wants nothing more than to prove his place in the pack. In addition to this, the young male is quite adventurous. They say curiosity killed the cat, well it might eventually kill this wolf.

xxxxhistory;
      The day Anders settled in to the Seyfrinn pack will always be an unforgettable one for the young wolf. Anders was originally a loner, deserting his previous pack just before he turned two. Anders has always had this adventurous streak in him and every day he would want to explore further from his home. Eventually the male wandered too far and couldn't find his way back. He remained alone for several months before crossing paths with a small group of other wolves. The group of hunters took pity on the skinny male and he was taken back to their alpha. Given the role of omega, Anders has fought every day to prove his loyalty to the pack and his determination to please. He had amazing respect for the alpha so when he was made aware of his death, Anders was devastated. Seyfrinn gave him a home and a sense of belonging so the passing of the alpha was difficult for him.
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

but maybe a wolf can.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Piper

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:32 pm

PIPER→xxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxx

xxxxname→ Piper
      xxxxnickname→Sometimes Pip or Pi
      xxxxage→ Four and a half years
      xxxxgender→ Female
      xxxxbreed→ German Shepherd/Saluki cross
        p e r s o n a l i t y → Piper is generally quite an outgoing girl, she'll start a conversation with pretty much anyone. She can be pretty snappy at times so sometimes her conversation starters might seem rude or snarky. She's a sarcastic dog and she tends to use her wit and sass as a defense mechanism when she's questioned about something serious or is called out on one of her flaws. She doesn't trust easily but once she does she's incredibly loyal and will do just about anything for the dogs in her pack. Piper isn't afraid to get her paws dirty and she's not afraid to stand her ground, making her the ideal fighter. However she can be quite timid at times and would rather talk her way out of a fight but if she needs to get physical then she'll do what has to be done. When she's calm, Piper can be quite gentle and kind however she's easily angered and can quickly become quite snappy. She's a stubborn and impulsive dog who will rarely admit defeat.

appearance→ Piper is quite slim thanks to her saluki father but she has the strong legs and erect ears of a german shepherd. Her undercoat is very light in colour but darkens in markings that travel from the tip of her tail to the top of her head. Her colouration and markings resemble those of a shepherd but the paleness is that of a saluki. Her saluki blood has also given her small tufts of hair below her ears and elbows. She has the speed of a sighthound and the strength of a shepherd, a good combination for a fighter such as Piper. She's what most people consider to be a medium-sized dog despite her long body.

history→ Piper has always been a stray. She was born to a pair who had spent most of their lives on the streets so were able to teach her important lessons for when she was older, an opportunity not all dogs get. She was born to a litter of just four pups, the fourth being stillborn. Piper was the youngest of the three, having two older brothers. Because she spent most of her time with males, Pi had to be able to stand up for herself against larger dogs and that's exactly what she did. After two years of living with her little family, Piper's parents both left one night, leaving her and her brothers to fend for themselves. They knew the day was coming as they were always told about the day they would have to leave the comfort of their family unit. Piper stayed with her brothers for a few months before leaving so she could explore on her own and gain independence. That's when she found the Reinstreet pack and earned the rank of fighter.
Last edited by ~Wolf Chick~ on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dexter

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:30 pm

DEXTER→xxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxx

xxxxname→ Dexter
      xxxxnickname→ Dex
      xxxxage→ Three and a half years
      xxxxgender→ Male
      xxxxbreed→ Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
        p e r s o n a l i t y → Dexter is a puppy at heart. He's playful and immature and is often getting himself in to trouble. He's a curious little canine but he's also quite clumsy so it's no surprise that he easily annoys or irritates other members of the pack. Despite his faults, Dexter is eager to learn and eager to please. He wants to show the rest of the pack that they didn't make a mistake in accepting him into their ranks. He's got a keen sense of smell and is quite light on his feet when he's not falling over them, making him an ideal scavenger. However he's not the bravest of dogs so often scarpers whenever he catches wind of an unfamiliar canine in the area. He doesn't like to fight and he's not exactly defensive so if he's cornered by others he'll gladly give up his prize so he can get away safely. Dex is a sweetheart and just wants everyone to be happy so he doesn't mind making a fool of himself as long as it can lighten the spirits of someone who isn't having the greatest of days.

appearance→ Dexter is quite a small dog with short stocky legs and a brush for a tail. His fur is thick in places and is generally orange in colour with the exception of a white patch on his chest, white front paws and a white stripe running down the centre of his face. The tip of his tail is also white. His ears fold downwards on his head and his snout is quite long. His short legs mean his body is low to the ground, which would make him generally quite a quiet and subtle mover if it wasn't for his clumsiness. His eyes are large and are a light brown, often mistaken for amber.

history→ Dexter was born to a litter of four puppies, two males and two females. He never knew his father, the only thing he knows about him was that him and his mother were a breeding pair before their family home caught fire and the two dogs were left inside after the owners left. They were presumed to be dead as after the owners returned after the fire was out, the two had ran as far as they could. The two got separated and they never managed to find each other. Dexter likes to think that his father was found by his family and remains in their ownership but he knows that's not likely. Dexter was the youngest of the litter and was consequently the smallest. When he was a year or so old, Dexter and one of his sisters wandered off from their mother and siblings and found a small pond. The two were playing beside it when his sister fell in. Usually his breed are brilliant swimmers but she was still a puppy and hadn't mastered the skill yet. She ended up drowning. Dexter blamed himself and decided to run away, preferring the concept of living alone than staying to face the grief and heartbreak of his family. It was about this time that he found the Farraway pack and earned the role of scavenger. Dexter doesn't talk about his history, it's something he's never told anyone.
~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me