Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

TheFallenStar<3 ADOPTS- Finarfins by TheFallenStar<3

Based on Click to view
Artist TheFallenStar<3 [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

TheFallenStar<3 ADOPTS- Finarfins

Postby TheFallenStar<3 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:09 pm

TheFallenStar<3 ADOPTS:

'Ello there:D
You can adopt new Finarfins (the animal in the picture) every week! Eventually you can breed them.
Basically, a Finarfin is a hummingbird-unicorn... It isn't weird...

Finarfins:

Finarfins are smaller than ants. They live in a world so tiny, that we can't even see it with a microscope.
They are a variety of colors mixed together, and whatever color they are is usually what their environment is like. This is for camouflage.
They mostly eat the nectar of flowers (very tiny flowers), like hummingbirds, but they can also eat leaves, grass, bark, etc. (Which is all very tiny, hence the tiny world). Most Finarfins have an Orb, which is on their Uni-horn. Some don't have one:D It symbolizes a power depending on the color. All powers are elemental, so if the color is blue, they can do something with water, if it is green, they control Earth, etc. :)
Because they are so tiny, they have no predators because nothing is as small as them. Almost anything that could see them wouldn't want to eat them, anyways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artists:
I only need two artists right now. If you would like to be one, fill out this form and post it below:
Code: Select all
ARTIST:
Username:
How good are you:
Why you want the job:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adopting:

If you want to adopt one, click on it's picture at the very top! There should be a form on it's description. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!
To adopt the one in this picture PM me. I'll post when it's adopted!
TRADE WITH ME!!!

TheFallenStar<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheFallenStar<3 ADOPTS- Finarfins

Postby TheFallenStar<3 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:10 pm

There will be more Finarfins tomorrow!!!
I don't have time to make the right now:)
TRADE WITH ME!!!

TheFallenStar<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me