Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Friends Forever by Yugi

Artist Yugi [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Friends Forever

Postby Yugi » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:26 am

Wanted to do a little thing that involved both Red and Green as well as their Pokemon. ovo

Credits to Nintendo's Pokemon. 'v'!

I can't background hahahah~
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Friends Forever

Postby Me <3 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 am

Cool I love Pokémon but in the Manga Green's a girl and red actually also owns a eevee
Stay back, I'm nothing but a time bomb. If I'm roughed up or handled incorrectly, I might go off. You try to fix the problem and disable this bomb. If you succeed you don't need to find a tomb. But the chances are little to none that you can fix this problem. Stay back, I'm nothing but a time bomb.
~Me
Hey I write stuff like strange poems, usually aggressive or depressing, but I can do happy and light if I had a nice day, which is rare now. If you want to hear a poem from me send me a PM
Me <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbitee » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:41 am

elementalsadow1 wrote:Cool I love Pokémon but in the Manga Green's a girl and red actually also owns a eevee

I believe this person did the game version of these two. Red owns a pikachu and Green has a eevee just like in the manga, but their personalities and looks are slightly different.

There are two games called Fire Red and Leaf Green. In this game, your rival is Green, and he is a male.
Red is still Red. (I'm pretty sure he doesn't show up in FR or LG, but he did appear in the games before that.)

The girl rival and male rival are named Leaf and Fire, after the games.
In the manga, Leaf is Green while Green's name is Blue. This is because in the UK they don't have Leaf Green. They have the same game, but it has the color Blue instead. (Can't remember the name, sorry.)

I actually prefer the game version because of the fact Red's personality is way better (along with his hair) and same goes for Green.

Anyway, wonderful picture! I absolutely adore these two! (I'm envious that you can draw them so well, I look forward to seeing more from you!)
Originalshipping
starbitee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 am

elementalsadow1 wrote:Cool I love Pokémon but in the Manga Green's a girl and red actually also owns a eevee

In the Japanese version of the manga, "Blue Oak" is actually Green (Midori) Oak, while Green is Blue (Ao). I prefer the Japanese versions of the names. ^^

And, yes, I do realize that Red owns an Eevee. I just feel that he has a closer bond to his Pikachu, seeing that Pikachu is one of the first Pokemon he caught. 'v',

StarfaceTheGreat wrote:

I believe this person did the game version of these two. Red owns a pikachu and Green has a eevee just like in the manga, but their personalities and looks are slightly different.

There are two games, Fire Red and Leaf Green, which is why Green is a male.
Red is still red.

The girl rival and male rival are named Leaf and Fire.
In the manga, Leaf is Green while Green's name is Blue. This is because in the UK they don't have Leaf Green. They have the same game, but it has the color Blue instead. (Can't remember the name, sorry.)

I actually prefer the game version because of the fact Red's personality is way better (along with his hair) and same goes for Green.

Anyway, wonderful picture! I absolutely adore these two!
Originalshipping

Ah, just a bit. ^^

This was actually a picture that I did for a friend who roleplays as Green on a different site. So, I based it more on how we act and what Pokemon were on our team, if that makes any sense, haha.

Besides, my friend absolutely adores Eevee and all of the Eeveelutions.

Thank you! xD
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tatsuya suou » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:13 pm

I don't care how old this is.
StarfaceTheGreat wrote:

There are two games called Fire Red and Leaf Green. In this game, your rival is Green, and he is a male.
Red is still Red. (I'm pretty sure he doesn't show up in FR or LG, but he did appear in the games before that.)

The girl rival and male rival are named Leaf and Fire, after the games.

Anyway, wonderful picture! I absolutely adore these two! (I'm envious that you can draw them so well, I look forward to seeing more from you!)
Originalshipping

Ha, I agree on the personality and hair thing. And the Original/namelessshipping thing too.
Yesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesss
「静けき夜 巷は眠る
彼の人はこの街すでに去りませど」
i love video games and languages and i'm not a cool dude
ENG/FR/日本語OK
arch nemesis
tatsuya suou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby memethetrouble » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:26 am

Wow, how did you get that eevee so, well, eevee like? It's really cool!

So is the rest but I really like eevee's so yes.
Please click my babies!
http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=meely
FR - Meely, DragCave - Memememememememe, howrse UK - trouble, howrse International - rescuer
memethetrouble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me