Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Night Fliers ~ Open by lex

Artist lex [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by lex

by lex

Night Fliers ~ Open

Postby lex » Fri May 31, 2013 2:54 am

Image Night Fliers Image

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Wing Types
Night Fliers' scientific name is lux canini, which means "canine light" in Latin. There are often 10% more male Fliers than female Fliers, making reproduction slower among the species than it already is. Night Fliers are born from a special liquid being mixed with smashed berries, yielding a Flier of that color. For example, putting the "Flier Liquid" as it is called with blueberries would more than likely yield a blue Flier. However, there are rare cases where this is not true. Grayscale and other colored Fliers can be made with mixing the liquid with leaves and flowers. Fliers live to be about twenty years old. Fliers, usually, mature when fed Star Liquid, in which they will grow out of the bottle they are kept in and become larger Night Fliers. These Night Fliers are mature and now can have kits. A litter of kits can be from one to six kits. Night Fliers can only reproduce once every month through a set time (which is usually around the middle).

Aᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
To adopt, fill out a form on an adoption page, which are seen under the main banner. Or, you can look here for available adoptions. Adoptions are usually just forms. Sometimes, however, you can buy them or they are auctioned. First-come first-serve forms are rare.
Avaliable Adoptions:
#1 - Red Tabby
#2 - Electric Shock

Bʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ
Breeding is CLOSED.
Breeding is where two Night Fliers of different genders will have a litter of kits. A litter of kits can have one to six kits and the number is chosen randomly (by rolling dice). You can breed your Fliers with others' Fliers. If you get an even number of kits, the mother's owner choses half the kits to keep and the father gets the other half. If there is an odd number, it is rounded down to one and the mother keeps half, and the father keeps half. Then, I will flip a coin to see who gets the remaining one. If you do not one want some, they can be put up for adoption.
- Death of Kits -
Sometimes, kits aren't born healthy and die. This can happen with even two-of-a-kind+ items from the shop. However, the chance of death is small. Sometimes, unhealthy kits will just have mutations and will not die. However, mutations are rarer than even dying. A Health Slip can prevent both mutations and death.
Kits for adoption:
- None -

Breeding Slots:
- Closed -
- Closed -
- Closed -

Pᴏᴜɴᴅ
If you no longer want you Night Flier, do not sell it, give it away, or anything like that: rather, give it back to the pound.
Pound Fliers:
- None -

Rᴜʟᴇs
- Don't ask to be an artist/mod -
- Don't whine if you don't win one -
- Up to 10 NFs per person, "custom" NFs not included -
- I will make NFs when I feel like it -

Cᴜsᴛᴏᴍs
Customs will only be for special occasions, i.e, if someone wins a Night-Flier-related contest.

Tʜᴇ Mᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ
You can buy stuff with things from the bank.
- Bank -
Very Common : 1 Coin
Common : 5 Coins
Uncommon : 25 Coins
Rare : 120 Coins
Very Rare : 1000 Coins
- Bank Vaults -
fullmetal ; - unlimited Coins
Aleq's Caraphernila - unlimited Coins
- Shop -
Star Potion : 100 Coins : Ages up a NF to maturity
Two-of-a-kind : 50 coins : Assures there will be at least two kits in a litter
Three-of-a-kind : 60 Coins : Assures there will be at least three kits in a litter
Four-of-a-kind : 70 Coins : Assures there will be at least four kits in a litter
The Quad : 80 Coins : Assures there will be at least five kits in a litter
Full House : 100 Coins : Assures there will be six kits
Breeding Slip : 25 Coins : Must be purchased for a mature Flier to breed. Unlimited use.
Health Slip : 25 Coins : Can be added on to the Breeding Slip. Assures that each pup will be born healthy and not have the chance of death.
Ownership : 100 Coins : Allows you to keep two more NFs
Ownership II : 150 Coins : Allows you to keep four more NFs
Ownership III : 200 Coins : Allows you to keep six more NFs
Ownership VI : 250 Coins : Allows you to keep unlimited NFs
Food : 5 Coins : Give each NF a piece of Food, and you'll be allowed to add accessories with the items below.
Boutique I : 25 Coins : Allows for two simple accessories to be added to your NF
Boutique II : 100 Coins : Allows for two complex accessories and two simple accessories to be added to your NF

Aғғʟɪᴛᴀᴛᴇs
None so far. PM me to be an afflitate.
Last edited by lex on Fri May 31, 2013 4:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP Night Fliers

Postby jarvis » Fri May 31, 2013 3:09 am

these are cuuuteee ouo
i cant wait to see when its finished