Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

all my thank-you's by welcome to carnival.

Artist welcome to carnival. [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

all my thank-you's

Postby welcome to carnival. » Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 am

a few days ago i've come to realize how much i owe people; i'm feeling so grateful somehow..
i want to thank all these people who supported and helped me through my life. like the thank-yous in CD booklets, i'd love to express them this way, since i don't expect myself bringing out a cd ^^ ..i suppose this isn't really interesting for you cs-users, but well, just don't read it then ^^ thank you to; my mum, who always helps me in the trickiest situations, supports me like no one else does, can sort of do everything and gives me more freedom than i could ever dream of, my daddy who is like a wise old man [;D], who is always worrying and caring about me and who supports me as well, my cousins and friends for just always being there and liking me the way i am, my stepdad for supporting my differences, basicly my whole big great amazing family for supporting me with my art, a boy in my class for showing me what it means to be brave and be who you are no matter what others say, my guitar and piano teachers for having so much patience with me, and even though you certainly wont read this, adam young for bringing me back to life when life didn't seem worth living to me, black veil brides for teaching me to just give a -removed- on other people talking -removed- about you (cause people always do) and just always making my day, joanne k. rowling for writing the most amazing book series in history and showing me that evil and good isn't things to set that far apart, whole cs for improving my english like nothing else could have, for never leaving me alone with my fangirling and for introducing me to digital art, to all you amazing people who comment on my art for always making my day, and all you other amazing people out there who always make my day as well (i wont list you all now, you're too many :3 ^^) ... every single one of you and far more i might have forgotten to list actually everyone i ever met, you all made me to what i am today and i thank you for that. i love you all. <33
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mind your language
_____
_____
__________h a h a _____ h i h i _____ h o h o
ImageImage
welcome to carnival.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: all my thank-you's

Postby Adopted by The King » Thu May 30, 2013 3:03 pm

This picture is so good! Even though it is rather simple it shows you are very talented. And your thank yous are really sweet it is so important to realize and be grateful for the little things. We still have so much ahead of us and we always have so much more to lean that will help us in life.
Guess what, since I'm a girl, and I'm Adopted by The King
. .:. . .:. . that makes me a Princess! . .:. .

ImageImage
:) If you'd like to call me by a
nickname please use Adopted

(I'm a girl so the nickname "King" doesn't work. Thanks.)
Adopted by The King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: all my thank-you's

Postby welcome to carnival. » Fri May 31, 2013 12:51 am

omg thank you so much!! <3333
i agree, the small things are often the most amazing :33 <33 :D